Baroness - Purple

Χλωρίνη και Κρασί θα έλεγα εγώ αλλά αυτό είναι το δεύτερο αγαπημένο μου!

E ναι, βασικά είναι στο ίδιο επίπεδο αυτά τα δύο

Βασικά κατάλαβε κανένας τι γίνεται στο video clip? :stuck_out_tongue:

Κι εμένα το shock me είναι το αγαπημένο μου.

The video centers on a young woman seemingly dreaming that she?s entered a rundown church. Dressed in white and shrouded by a veil she tentatively steps toward the front of the room where a woman is playing a piano dressed darkly in stark contrast to the woman approaching. At first it seems like the piano-playing woman has command over the situation, but it?s not long before the veiled woman?s clothing turns dark and the piano playing woman serving at her feet. Symbolism abounds throughout, making for an interesting watch.

Γαμώ τα κομμάτια και ωραίο και το κλιπ.

Τους είδα live σχετικά πρόσφατα. Η αλήθεια είναι πως πήγα με μεγάλες προσδοκίες στη συναυλία. Και τις δικαίωσαν σε απόλυτο βαθμό! Τεχνικά άψογοι, με πολύ όρεξη, έπαιξαν πάνω από 2 ώρες (19 τραγούδια), με το Purple να έχει προφανώς τον πρώτο λόγο (9 από το Purple, 8 από το Yellow & Green).

Να πω επίσης πως με τις πρώτες ακροάσεις, κατέταξα το Purple ως το κορυφαίο στο προσωπικό μου Baroness ranking. Στο live το επιβεβαίωσα. Και οι αντιδράσεις του κοινού γενικότερα ήταν στην ίδια κατεύθυνση. Πράγμα σπάνιο -θεωρώ- για δίσκο που μετρούσε τότε 2-3 μήνες ζωής.
Προσωπικό αγαπημένο πάντως θα ονόμαζα το If i have to wake up :yes:

Και γω τους ειδα προσφατα στο Λονδινο.
Ηταν οντως καταπληκτικοι, αν και ειχαν καποια θεματακια με τον ηχο.
Η φωνη του Baizley ειναι φοβερη και η μπαντα βγαζει τρομερη ενεργεια πανω στη σκηνη.
Το γουσταρει παρα πολυ αυτο που κανει, o Baizley ιδιαιτερα εκανε σαν μικρο παιδι που επαιζε πρωτη φορα μπροστα σε κοινο!!!
Μεγαλο σετλιστ, που επικεντρωνεται κυριως στα 2 τελευταια ομως (προσωπικα δεν με χαλασε καθολου) και κατι γαματα ιντερλουδια/ιντρο αναμεσα στα κομματια που καναν το ολο σκηνικο ακομα πιο μαγικο.

Αν και τα παλια ειναι πιο πωρωτικα, τα καινουργια τα βρισκω πιο ωριμα και προσωπικα και τα γουσταρω το ιδιο.
Για να δουμε τι επιφυλασσει το μελλον για αυτους!

Bump!

Τι υπερδισκαρα ειναι αυτη. Δεν ειχα ασχοληθει ποτε με Baroness και απο το πουθενα εβαλα να ακουσω αυτο το πραγμα πριν 2 ωρες και το εχω ακουσει 2 φορες συνεχομενα.

ΥΓ. Ειδα κι ενα τοπικ που συγκρινει Mastodon με Baroness απο πριν 8 χρονια, ποσο μπροστα ηταν ο τυπος που το εφτιαξε? :joy:

1 Like

Δισκάρα απίστευτη, το έχω λιώσει, φοβερό συναίσθημα και όλα κομματάρες

Τσέκαρε και το Yellow And Green είναι σε παρόμοια φάση

1 Like

Δισκάρα και live που τους έχω δεί two times, both γαμησαν
chlorine & wine \μ/

Ελλείψει δικού τους thread το βάζω εδώ. Αποχώρησε ο Pete Adams από την μπάντα

I need to take a moment, on behalf of myself and Baroness, to recognize and sincerely thank one of my oldest friends and bandmates, Pete Adams, as he moves on from Baroness to pursue a new phase in his life. I feel fortunate beyond words to have shared the stage with you for nearly 25 years, since we were barely teenagers. It would be impossible to articulate the value and impact of the personal history, friendship and musical bond we have enjoyed throughout our lives and within this band. Through Baroness, we’ve seen that friendship grow further and often in unexpected ways; we’ve taken part in so many adventures together that it’s difficult to keep track of them all. It’s never easy to part ways but it is important to highlight a couple of things: First, we offer unconditional support and respect for Pete’s decision and we’re excited to see where his path leads. Second, Baroness will forge ahead with an undiminished passion and as much creativity as ever. The narrative of this band has often felt as though it falls into distinct chapters, and while we’re excited to move into the next, we are equally sad to see Pete go. When Pete and I were kids, as he’s often said in interviews, we shared a dream of growing up and playing music together and seeing the far corners of the globe. And we did. Thank you Pete, for being a friend when I needed support, a brother when I needed family, and a bandmate when you and I had a hunger to see the world.

With Pete Adams’ official last show just over a month behind us, and a European tour on the not-so-distant-horizon, we are proud to welcome our new guitarist, Gina Gleason, into Baroness, and we hope our fans will share in our excitement and provide her a warm welcome into the Baroness family. She has worked tirelessly in recent weeks/months, not only learning the specifics of our material, but slowly beginning to carefully stake out her own personal territory within our sound. Throughout the lifespan of this band we’ve had the genuine pleasure of working with incredibly gifted artists/musicians, who recognize in Baroness the need each member has to contribute something of their own musical personality, rather than imitate one that’s been established, not simply to respect the individual contributions of past members, but to develop a genuine connection to our songs, old and new alike. Gina’s ability both to learn our music and to find her own voice within our songs has been inspiring to observe, and it helps once again to renew our belief in this band’s music, which we’ve come to rely on as a true wellspring of creativity and musical discovery.

I really thought I would have become a jaded musician at this point, with nothing left to discover and no will to try, but each subsequent year proves me wrong. We play a hometown show with Gina tomorrow, followed by a European tour and my only regret is that we won’t have time to go everywhere on Earth we’d like to before the urge to get back to writing our new record overtakes us. We’re bringing a bunch of songs on tour that haven’t been played in many years; we’re anxious to dust off some of these earliest Baroness songs. Thanks to all of you who have offered your support over these years. We’ll be seeing you soon.

– John

Μου αρεσε πολυ οπως τα εγραψε στην πρωτη παραγραφο.

Γυναίκα κιθαρίστα; Πόσο θα την παλέψει σε περιοδείες και τέτοια; Ανυπομονώ για το νέο δίσκο πάντως

Να τη και επί τω έργω η νεα κιθαρίστρια

1 Like