1 Like

Χρόνια Πολλά λοιπόν για χτες αγορίνα!

Όλα τα καλά !

2 Likes

γιατί δεν είσαι στο άλλο θρεντ των Αξεπτ ρε άπιστε ασεβή ;;;

Ηχηρή απουσία στο προσκλητήριο μας

Γυαλισμένος ξυρισμένος στο άγημα να αποδώσεις τιμές αμέσως

3 Likes

Φίλε έκατσα με το κορίτσι για λίγο χαλάρωμα μετά από κουραστική μέρα στη δουλειά .

Είμαι σίγουρος όμως ότι θα είναι στο YouTube αύριο όλη η εμφάνιση και θα την τσεκάρω .
Μεγάλος σεβασμός στους γερόλυκους ( δεν είμαι δικός τους “φανμποης” αλλά τα αυτάκια μου , τα χαϊδεύουν γλυκά ) .

2 Likes

Σας ευχαριστω πολυ να 'στε καλα κι σεις…

1 Like

Βιάστηκες λίγο, χρόνια πολλά και καλά!

1 Like

Χρονια πολλα! Εγω τα εχω την Κυριακη και ειμαι του 1981 (φημες λενε οτι οταν γεννηθηκα τελειωσαν την συνθεση του Hit The Lights) :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Πολύχρονος φίλε ότι επιθυμείς!! :smiley:

Χαζεύω στο γιοτιουμπ και έπεσα πάλι πάνω στην ίσως καλύτερη διασκευή που κάνανε ποτέ και μια από τις πιο καβλωτικές εκτελέσεις εβερ. Νομίζω πως αν υπήρχε χρονομηχανή και θα μπορούσαν να πάω πίσω στον χρόνο να δω ΜΙΑ εμφάνιση των Metallica, θα διάλεγα την εποχή περιοδείας για το AJFA… ασύλληπτη ενέργεια, κάβλα, παίξιμο και “στ’ αρχίδια μου όλα” attitude

This song you might know it you might not know it, who gives a shit we dig the song…

5 Likes

Δεν ήταν τρου όμως, δεν φόραγαν λευκά μποτάκια :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

φλώροι από κούνια…

2 Likes

Εδω ο Het μας λεει για αλλη μια φορα Ποσο φανμποης Maiden και Queen (και Tom Petty , Παντελη) ηταν και ειναι (μαζι με τους υπολοιπους)…

he didn’t really sleep well last night. And despite the fact that should kick his grump-train into gear, the reason he didn’t sleep well last night is because he was too busy geeking out and engaging in a bit of full-on fanboying at the Queen show. You “May” ask why, and the answer will be in that sentence (see what I did there?)! Anyway, enough of this tomfoolery, let’s just cut to the chase and get some details on this, the tour so far, and how much Hetfield is engaging with and enjoying it.

Steffan Chirazi: This has been the heavy metal weekend, right? Tell everyone what’s been going on in Toronto this weekend.

James Hetfield: Not much, just every band in the world being here at the same time! We were basing in Toronto and there were a lot of bands in town, some of which I guess were staying at our hotel. Not only Lars Ulrich from Metallica [laughs], but Dwight Yoakam, Tom Petty, Iron Maiden, Queen – they were all in town. And it’s really cool when there’s days off and we get to go and watch someone else do their craft. There was Ghost as well, another band we got to see. So yeah, lots of stuff going on besides the usual movies and stuff [for the record, War for the Planet of The Apes was also seen].

SC: But you’ve been paying a little bit of homage, right?

JH: Well, obviously hanging out with the Maiden guys always brings back great memories. I mean, it’s just weird to remember, you know, 1981 possibly? Hanging out in Hollywood, California, driving around with Ron McGovney, me and Lars in the back seat, and seeing Steve Harris walk down the street and us, you know, dorky, shy metal heads shouting, “Hey, Steve!” And he actually turns around and starts walking towards us with a, “Okay, who said that?” thing. And we’re like, “Hi, how are you? We like the album, arrrgghhhhhh!” That was our first brush with somebody kinda cool and famous, so that always stuck with me. Yeah, Steve Harris, super down to earth, really cool guy. And nothing has changed. I mean, he was also at the show that we did in Québec City, he showed up in our tuning room. We’re standing there playing; all of a sudden it was, “Wow, okay. Oh, shit, I can’t play!” Heh-heh! He looks the same, probably had the same clothes on…maybe not the striped spandex heh-heh, but super cool guy hanging out, side of the stage. Our set time was at least five minutes faster, Lars was so nervous, “Oh, my God, Steve Harris is watching me!” I was even a bit, “Does this part sound too much like Iron Maiden?”

SC: Did you throw a little bit of extra “snarl” in knowing he was looking?

JH: At Lars? Yes, heh-heh-heh! A lot of times it’s really cool when other musicians are hanging out watching you do what you do. It takes you to another level. You gotta kinda go to “Olympic medal metal,” you go to Olympic mode. You step it up, like, “I have to impress my father” or “my idol” or something. And you know, after usually halfway through the show, you figure, “Okay, he’s gone and he’s moved on to the next thing,” or “He’s off drinking the after show beer” or whatever. But no! For the whole show Steve was standing there, the whole show to the very end. And not only was he there the whole time, he got in the vehicles with us, came to the hotel with us, just such an all right dude and super cool guy. Then we got to go see them a couple days later. And likewise, [Maiden was] super hospitable there. And then with Queen, same deal.

Obviously there’s no Freddie Mercury but you know, Queen has been a huge inspiration in the early days for me guitar-wise, especially Brian May. And getting to watch them do what they do without their front man. They did a great job, and it’s certainly criminal to not tour and play these songs for people no matter who the singer is, and Adam Lambert actually did a really good job. But just watching Brian May. There was a moment in the show during “Bohemian Rhapsody,” it was like this rock and roll dream I was looking at. I was right at the sound desk looking out at him on this long ramp. He popped out of the middle just before his solo. There’s smoke. There’s a light behind him and [with] his white hair, there was this big white aura around him, and he rises up out of the stage, he’s doing the solo, and he’s in this giant silver cape, you know, from like the ’70s! And Kirk and I just looked at each other, like, “Holy shit, this is awesome!!!” Total fanboys at that point. You know, Brian was ripping the solo and all that. They were spectacular. And then after the show we hung with Brian and Roger [Taylor], both extremely humble, great guys. Brian says, “Hey, you ever get those moments onstage where you’re playing and you kinda think, ‘Well, I’m doing really good, this is really great, probably the best I’ve ever played,’ and then all of a sudden it’s ‘oh, my God, I screwed up,’” and he says, “I’m wondering if Kirk likes what I’m playing?” And Kirk and I look at each other again like, huh? Yeah. Brian May’s just said that. So, he is a super down to earth regular guy. And I met his tech too, we were all hanging out. It was Brian’s turning 70 – seventieth birthday, so as soon as it hit midnight it’s like, “Okay, it’s your birthday!” And I start singing “Happy Birthday” and he kinda got red!

SC: Was that because you were singing out of tune?

JH: Absolutely. It wasn’t a three part harmony! But it was so cool. So after that, his tech was there, and he had a guitar on his back, he’s saying, “Hey, I know some of your crew guys” and I’m thinking, “What’s that on your back? Is that the guitar?” He says, “Oh, yeah. Uh huh.” Like, um, okay. “Is there any way possible that I can just take a look at it?” He’s like, “Oh, yeah. Hey, Bri, is that okay?” Brian says, “Oh, sure. Yeah.” So he takes it out, opens it up and I’m jamming on Brian May’s “Old [Lady]” original guitar that him and his dad made when he was 18 years old, and he still has it on tour and he still plays it every night. It was spectacular; and I’m playing Queen songs of course like a dork. Got tons of pictures. And then Brian leans over me and he’s taking selfies. Like oh, my God. Couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. It was extremely cool. And then Kirk’s like, “My turn, my turn.” So we all got to play Brian’s guitar. Just a super, super memorable and unforgettable moment. I was up all night just thinking, “Did that really happen? Did it happen? Why didn’t I play this song on it? Oh, I should’ve done ‘Stone Cold Crazy.’ I should’ve done this.” And I’ve just gotta say, hopefully if I’m alive at 70 I’m that cool and that down to earth and that just giving and loving life. Brian’s so serene; he’s a big inspiration as far as all that goes.

και εδω γιατι ειναι τοσο σημαντικο το HTSD Και για τους ιδιους και για το κοινο (@shadowking69 ακριβως αυτο που λεγαμε το πρωι! )

What we’ve always wanted to do is play a lot of songs from different albums. It seems like the new album live is very, very welcomed and people are wanting to hear a lot of the new stuff, which is completely shocking to me! Fifteen years ago you’d go on tour and no one wanted to hear the new stuff. Everyone wanted to hear old stuff. So I guess a testament to us, you know, battling on.

SC: Has it been a shock, all of this? When people saw stadiums booked, I think there was a little bit of, “Let’s see how that goes for them,” and it is going! And whenever a record comes out there’re always the haters out early saying, “It’s gonna suck” and then suddenly there’s over a million physical copies of this record sold which is probably an equivalent to five million in the old days. Are you surprised?

JH: Extremely surprised. Because we’re just doing the next good songs we like. The fact that people have attached themselves to them or taken them into heart is so great. And to not just see the older diehard fans welcoming this, but newer fans and even older people being inspired by their grandkids or their kids or whatever, [seeing] the different generations that show up at the shows, I couldn’t have dreamt this better. Simple as that. This is exactly how we would have wanted it to be.

7 Likes

Ας το πούμε και δημόσια λοιπόν, οι Metallica ήταν ένα βήμα πριν γίνουν nostalgia act για τον λόγο που ο ίδιος ο James λέει, ότι δηλαδή πριν κάποια χρόνια κανείς δεν ήθελε να ακούσει τα νέα τους κομμάτια live. Το Hardwired… είναι τόσο καλό που σε κάνει (αλλά και τους ίδιους) να θέλεις να ακούσεις τα νέα κομμάτια (κι αυτούς να τα παίξουν).

4 Likes

ναι ρε το εγραψε και ο @pantelis79 πιο πανω … εσβησαν με ενα καλο εως πολυ καλο δισκο ολες τις μαλακιες , αποτυχιες , αστοχιες των περασμενω αρκετων χρονων.

(οκ το death magnetic , δεν ειναι κακο , ισα ισα που ειναι καλο , αλλα το καταπιε ο κομπρεσαρισμενος ηχος του και οι πολλες ιδεες που εκαναν μερικα τραγουδια κουραστικα).

Παντως ευγε τους γιατι πολυ ευκολα θα μπορουσαν να καθονται στα παλια μεγαλεια και να γεμιζουν και παλι σταδια και κανενας δεν θα ελεγε τιποτα (τυπυ Twisted Sister ή αποτυχιες με νεο υλικο τυπου Motley Crue . οχι ιδια μεγεθη αλλα μεγαλα ονοματα , ουτε καν οι Sabbath δεν εβγαλαν πολυ καλο δισκο με τον Ozzy και εκαναν την farewell tour ).

1 Like

Δεν συμφωνώ ότι τα έσβησαν όλα γιατί είναι ακόμα εκεί όλα αυτά, απλά μας γλύκαναν κάπως.

Επίσης θα γίνω κακός τώρα αλλά γιατί να τους πω μπράβο; Απλά έβγαλαν έναν καλό δίσκο και μάλιστα μετά από 8 χρόνια, όταν άλλοι βγάζουν καλούς δίσκους πιο σύντομα, και δεν είναι ότι έχουν βγάλει και τόσους δίσκους πια. Βέβαια από το να βγάζουν κάθε 2 χρόνια μετριότητες ίσως καλύτερα έτσι.

Το 13 μια χαρά δίσκος είναι ρε.

2 Likes

αλλο το μια χαρα , αλλο το να πηγαινεις συναυλια και να θες-ζητας να παιξουν καινουργια αντι για παλια.

Καταλαβαινω τι λες αλλα γιατι να μην σε κανει χαρουμενο κατι που ειναι καλο ; επειδη τα προηγουμενα ειναι αστοχιες (πες το και κουραδα) ή λιγοτερο καλα ;

Οταν κατι ειναι καλο το απολαμβανεις δεν σκεφτεσαι οτι αλλα παλιοτερα πραγματα δεν πηγαν καλα . Και αν εβγαζαν μετα απο 8 χρονια ενα μετριο δισκο (οσο πιο αντικειμενικα μπορει να το δει καποιος αυτο) , μπορει και να τους γυρναγε εντελως σε nostalgia act ή ακομα και να μειωνε το “καλο” τους ονομα.

2 Likes

Μια χαρά χαρούμενο με κάνει και ξέρεις ότι και το DM μια χαρά μου άρεσε, απλά το “πολύ το κυρ ελέησον το βαριέται και ο παπάς” και 8 χρόνια είναι πολλά. Και μέσα σε αυτά τα 8 χρόνια έκαναν ότι μπορούσαν για να μας περάσουν ότι είναι πλέον nostalgia act. Το μόνο που εύχομαι είναι να μην περιμένουμε άλλα 8 χρόνια.

2 Likes

αυτο ακριβως ειναι που ξεπερασαν βρε . Κερδισαν χρονο και πιστη απο τους περισσοτερους .

1 Like

Πεντε χρονια αγορασαν με το Χαρντγουαιρντ.

2 Likes