Iced Earth

πω, το 2ο cd από το alive in athens απλά δεν υπάρχει.

χέστε τους iced earth.
το κομματάκι από πάνω (και με μια σωστή παραγωγή) φυσάει.!!

Δυσκολη η επιλογη, αλλα θα πω το Something Wicked This Way Comes. Βεβαια αυριο μπορει να το ξανασκεφτω και να μην ειμαι σιγουρος αλλα θα πω αυτο και μετα θα εβαζα το The Dark Saga.

[B]ICED EARTH: ‘Festivals Of The Wicked’ DVD[/B]

An intense two-minute trailer for ICED EARTH’s long-awaited live DVD extravaganza, “Festivals Of The Wicked”, has just been posted to the band’s official web site. It can also be seen below.

The DVD cover art ? featuring ICED EARTH “mascot” Set Abominae emerging from the fires of Hell, riffing on a Les Paul ? has also been revealed.

[B]“Festivals Of The Wicked” boasts nearly six hours of ICED EARTH[/B] ? [U]three full headliner shows[/U] (over 40 live tracks!), a photo gallery shot by famed rock photographer Ross Halfin, plus a [B]90-minute documentary[/B]. It will be released in early 2011.

“The last part of the DVD to be completed is the documentary,” said ICED EARTH mainman Jon Schaffer. “Thousands of hours were shot and edited down to 90 minutes. It’s very close to done. I have to say the footage of the band on stage is mind blowing. Those who have already seen us will love it. Those who haven’t yet seen ICED EARTH will be amazed by what this band can do on stage.”

Drummer Brent Smedley concurs: “The three festivals featured on the DVD were all extremely remarkable and each one memorable in its own way,” he said. “All three were amazing nights where the metal and the magic were fully flowing. I think the release of this DVD truly proves my mantra and favorite saying: METAL LIVES!”

“Festivals Of The Wicked” shows ICED EARTH in its favorite element ? facing tens of thousands of screaming fans ? and playing songs that demonstrate why ICED EARTH fans are some of the most loyal in metal.

[B]The three soon-to-be-released festivals are:[/B]

[B]* Germany’s Wacken Open Air /B with Tim “Ripper” Owens on lead vocals. The blistering 13-song set begins with a jaw-dropping rendition of “Burning Times” and closes with the band’s signature track, “Iced Earth”.

[B]* Germany’s Rock Hard Festival /B with Matt Barlow on lead vocals. This festival, the first to feature Matt’s return, storms through 15 songs, with “Dark Saga” leading the charge.
[B]

• Slovenia’s Metalcamp[/B] (2008) with Matt Barlow on lead vocals. A not-to-be-missed 16-song facemelter of a concert that proves why some say ICED EARTH is one of the top live bands in the world.

“I’m very proud of this DVD, and I’m grateful to fans for their patience,” said Schaffer. “Getting this ready for release has been an enormous job, but a true labor of love. It will be worth the wait. I promise.”

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=150849

υπάρχει και βίντεο στο λινκ…(σε μια στιγμή ο ripper κοντεύει να φάει το μικρόφωνο)

ωραίο το βιντεάκι…
tracklist δε βλέπω…απο περιέργια κυρίως…

θα το πάρουμε, γιατί μπορεί να με αφήνουν ψιλοαδιάφορο τελευταία, αλλά δεν ξεχνούνται οι μαγικές στιγμές όταν πρωτοακούσαμε dark saga και something wicked πριν 10 και βάλε, χρόνια…

τελικά αυτό το Box Of The Wicked το εχει πάρει κάνεις?

αυτό αρχικά ήταν να κυκλοφορήσει με τα φωνητικά του pt I επανηχογραφημένα απο τον Μάταρο, σωστά?

καλό πακετάκι για κάποιον που δεν έχει τα albums…

ναι…αλλα δεν εγινε…

featuring the original digipak CDs “Framing Armageddon” and “The Crucible Of Man” as well as the original digipaks EPs “Overture Of The Wicked” and “I Walk Among You”. In addition, the boxset includes a bonus cardboard CD with one song from “Framing Armageddon” now sung by Matt Barlow and three previously unreleased live tracks from the Belgian Graspop Metal Meeting festival in 2008, also featuring Barlow on vocals. The boxset will come with a full-color A1 poster and a 12-page booklet with previously unseen photos and liner notes.
[B]

Digipak CD - “Framing Armageddon”[/B]

1. Overture
  2. Something Wicked (Part 1)
  3. Invasion
  4. Motivation of Man
  5. Setian Massacre
  6. A Charge to Keep
  7. Reflections
  8. Ten Thousand Strong
  9. Execution
  10. Order of the Rose
  11. Cataclysm
  12. The Clouding
  13. Infiltrate and Assimilate
  14. Retribution Through the Ages
  15. Something Wicked (Part 2)
  16. The Domino Decree
  17. Framing Armageddon
  18. When Stars Collide (Born is He)
  19. The Awakening

[B]# Digipak Single - “Overture Of The Wicked”[/B]

1. Ten Thousand Strong
  2. Prophecy (re-recorded version of the original from 1998 with Tim “Ripper” Owens on vocals)
  3. Birth of the Wicked (re-recorded version of the original from 1998 with Tim “Ripper” Owens on vocals)
  4. The Coming Curse (re-recorded version of the original from 1998 with Tim “Ripper” Owens on vocals)
    [B]

Digipak CD - “The Crucible Of Man”[/B]

1. In Sacred Flames
  2. Behold The Wicked Child
  3. Minions Of The Watch
  4. The Revealing
  5. A Gift Or A Curse
  6. Crown Of The Fallen
  7. The Dimension Gauntlet
  8. I Walk Alone
  9. Harbringer Of Fate
  10. Crucify The King
  11. Sacrificial Kingdoms
  12. Something Wicked (Part 3)
  13. Divide Devour
  14. Come What May
  15. Epilogue

[B]# Digipak Single - “I Walk Among You”[/B]

1. I Walk Alone
  2. Setian Massacre (re-recorded version of the “Framing Armageddon” track with Matt Barlow on vocals)
  3. The Clouding (re-recorded version of the “Framing Armageddon” track with Matt Barlow on vocals)

[B]# Bonus CD (cardboard sleeve)[/B]

1. A Charge To Keep (re-recorded version of the “Framing Armageddon” track with Matt Barlow on vocals)
  2. Dark Saga (previously unreleased, Live At Graspop Festival, Belgium June 2008)
  3. Iced Earth (previously unreleased, Live At Graspop Festival, Belgium June 2008)
  4. Pure Evil (previously unreleased, Live At Graspop Festival, Belgium June 2008)

[B]Plus:[/B]

High-quality 12-page booklet with previously unseen photos and liner notes

Full-color A1 poster

Οσο κι αν υπεραγαπω το Night Of The Stormrider και το Burnt Offerings και Something Wicked θεωρω το Dark Saga τον πιο ολοκληρωμενο τους δισκο. Οπως και να το κανουμε οταν ακους πχ. A Question Of Heaven δε μπορεις να μην ανατριχιασεις[SIZE=“7”].[/SIZE]

DARK SAGA!

Δευτερα,τεταρτη,παρασκευη burnt offerings τις υπολοιπες dark saga

Νight of the stormrider χωρίς πολλά πολλά…

Dark Saga ακόμα και αν περιείχε μόνο ένα κομμάτι παιγμένο σε 9 διαφορετικές εκδόσεις: το Question of Heaven.

Δουλεύουν πάνω στο νέο δίσκο, τέλη της χρονιάς θα βγει.

Άντε να δούμε,αν και δεν περιμένω πολλά από αυτούς πια.:papas:

Ρε πως γερασε ετσι ο Schaffer?8O

Τελωσπαντων μακαρι να βγαλουν κατι αξιολογο και κυριως να ερθουν Ελλαδα το φθινοπωρο οπως συζητιεται…

Μακαρι δεν λες τιποτα να βγαλουν κατι αξιο του ονοματος τους… Γιατι τελευταια δεν…

Barlow και Schaffer είναι συνταγή κοκά κόλα για μένα, ζεστή, χλιαρή ή κρύα πίνεται ευχαρίστως!

…ναι αλλά τελευταία αυτό το χλιαρή…έγινε συνήθεια:):!:

κόκα κόλα μόνο παγωμένη.