Lamb of God

Βασικά, ναι, κυρίως στο ‘‘Ashes of the wake’’ αναφέρομαι. :-k Και το έλιωσα κυριολεκτικά. Τι να πω, δε μου έκαναν κλικ απλώς. Πάντως θα γούσταρα να τους δω live, πρέπει να είναι κόλαση.

καλα ποσο θεος ειναι ο ραντυ???

στο τουρ που κανανε με machine head,trivium και gojira

ανεβαινε και τραγουδαγε με καθε μπαντα!!!

και περα απο αυτο σε συνεντευξεις
αποθεωνε τους gojira
αλμπουμ της χρονιας το from mars to sirius
και τετοια

και ο ιδιος ζητησε να συμμετεχει στο νεο τους αλμπουμ!!!

προσκυναμε ενας απο τους λιγους νεους frontmen με oldschool feeling!!!

αντε να βγει το νεο αλμπουμ μπας και τους δουμε ελλαδα!!!

Παντως τα φωνητικα του Randy δεν μου αρεσαν στο Adoration For None…
Αρκετα πιο διαφορετικα απο τις δουλιες του στους LOG…

:arrow:http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=106010
πφφφφφ…

Οντως πφφφφφφφφ…:-s

New Album Title Announced (Wrath)

Richmond, Virginia-based metallers LAMB OF GOD have set “Wrath” as the title of their fifth studio album. The record will be issued in North America by Epic on February 24, 2009 and will be the band’s first release outside North America through Roadrunner Records.

“Wrath” was produced by Josh Wilbur and was recorded in studios in New York, Virginia, and New Hampshire.

LAMB OF GOD finished the touring cycle for the Grammy-nominated album “Sacrament” at the end of 2007. The two-year trek was documented in the gold-certified DVD “Walk with Me in Hell” and culminated with the band headlining arenas across the U.S. last December.

The band took the entirety of 2008 off the road to focus on the writing process for “Wrath”.

“This album is going to surprise a lot of people,” comments drummer Chris Adler. “Typically bands that get to where we are in our career begin to slack off, smell the roses and regurgitate. We chose a different path. No one wants to hear another band member hyping a new record. ‘Wrath’ needs no hype. We have topped ourselves and on February 24 you will feel it.”

LAMB OF GOD will embark on an extensive tour that will cover the globe. As previously announced, the band will support METALLICA on the December leg of their tour. The first leg of the “Wrath” world tour will start in Finland on February 6 and will include dates in the UK, Australia, and Japan.

edit: νέοι δίσκοι από Lamb of God και Mastodon και περιοδεία με Metallica.
Δεν ακούγεται ωραίο;
:!:

Το “ωραίο” είναι λίγο :smiley:

Killadelphia και ενταση στο φουλ και ξυλο στον βακιλλο

γαμανε

Κανουν stream το νεο αλμπουμ ε.

αυτα

Ναι ναι!!

Θέλω τρελά να τους δω.

Και εγω θελω πολυ να τους δω… Θα γουσταρα να παιζαν μαζι με Μαστοντον κ Σλιπκνοτ αλλα πιστευω πως οι υπολοιπες μπαντες (2 νομιζω) που θα ανακοινωθουν θα ειναι πιο παλιες για να μην ερθουν μονο πιτσιρικαδες μαλακασα.
ΔΙΣΚΑΡΑ ΤΟ ΚΑΙΝΟΥΡΙΟ!!!

Ακουσα αρκετές φορές το Sacrament, πολύ καλό, αν και μου φαίνεται πως ενώ μέχρι την μέση πάει άψογα, μετά χάνει αρκετά (μην πω κουράζει).
Αυτό το Descending χωρίς καμιά δόση υπερβολής θα το ζήλευαν οι Pantera (και όχι μόνο).
Δεν νομίζω ότι θα τους λατρέψω, αλλά τους γουστάρω ήδη αρκετά.
Περισσότερα όταν ακούσω και άλλα album τους.

ριξε μια αυτια στο Ashes of the wake…

Στο Killadelphia βασικα.

Therion
Re: Lamb of god
Στο Killadelphia βασικα.

Οχι…μιλαω για στουντιο αλμπουμ…οποτε, το ashes of the wake.

Once upon a time, there was a king who had a daughter as beautiful as a blooming rose. To all the suitors who came to the king’s palace to ask for the hand of the princess, the old king assigned three tasks to be accomplished, each next to impossible. One day, into the king’s palace came a handsome young prince…" Well, you know the rest. The three tasks may be different in different versions, but the main plot is always the same, with the prince claiming the princess’s hand triumphantly.
And the ending is always the same, finishing with the line “And they live happily every after.”

Why aren’t we tired of something so fanciful, so unrealistic, and, I would say, so unimaginative? How can a story like that endure generations of repetition`? Because, I think, it is a typical success story. It is highly philosophical and symbolic. By implication, we see a 4-step definition of success: 1 ) a goal to be set. as represented by the beautiful princess; 2 ) challenges to be met, as represented by the three tasks; 3 ) the process of surmounting difficulties, as represented by the ordeals the youth goes through; and 4 ) the reward of success, as represented by the happy marriage.

The story not only caters to everyone’s inward yearning for success, but also emphasizes the inseparability of the process and the result. The reward of success will be much amplified if the path leading towards it is treacherous, and vice versa. If a person inherits his father’s millions and leads an easy life, he is not a successful person even in material terms, because there are no difficulties involved in his achieving affluence. The term “success”, to be sure. will not sit still for easy definition. But as I understand it, wow power leveling,the true meaning of success entails a combination of both the process and the satisfactory result of an endeavor. To clarify my view, let me give another analogy.

If we changed the rules of football, greatly enlarged the goal and sent away David Seaman or any other goal keeper, so that another David, namely David Beckham, could score easily, then scoring would not give him the thrill of accomplishment and the joy that it brings. If we further changed the rules by not allowing Arsenal’s defenders to defend, so that Beckham needed only to lift a finger, actually a toe, to score, then there would be no game at all, because the meaning of winning would have disappeared. In accepting the challenge, in surmounting the difficulties and in enduring the hardship, success acquires its value. The sense of attainment varies in proportion to the degree of difficulties on overcomes.

The concept of success is not constant but relative because the nature of difficulty is also relative. Something you do effortlessly might pose a great difficulty for a handicapped person. In acquiring the ability to do the same as you can, he or she achieve success. That’s why we greatly admire Stephen Hawking, because, though confined to a wheel chair, he has contributed greatly to the field of science.
world of warcraft power leveling,
I myself, a rather shy person by nature who easily suffer from stage fright, had to pluck up great courage to take part in a speech contest like this. I could have stayed away and had an easy time of it by not entering the university level contest.But I chose to accept the challenge and to face the difficulties. Now here I am. If I come out first, it will be a great success for me. If I come out last-I hope this will not be the case-but if I come out last, I will not call my attempt a failure, but will also celebrate it as a true success, because part of my goal is my own character training-to do more assertive, to be brave in face of difficulties. For me, it is a meaningful step forward, small as it is, in the long journey toward the final success in my life, because I have truly gained by participating.World of warcraft Power Leveling

Let us return to our handsome young prince and the 4-step definition of success. You my have noticed that the usual worldly criteria of wealth, wow power leveling position and fame were not mentioned as part of the story, but rather, it emphasized the process of overcoming difficulties. The ancient wisdom had already defined the meaning of success, and this is my definition, too.

A story

και η σχεση της ιστοριας με τους log??

Περιμένεις να σου απαντήσει το bot ή ο δημιουργός του?