Ozzy

στα γρήγορα…

χθες ειδα ολα τα βιντεακια στο νετ απο τις κάμερες(oz tv) που ακολουθούν τον οζζυ στα Live…
η σύνθεση της μπάντας είναι η καλύτερη που θα μπορούσε να έχει για αυτή την περίοδο…για πολλούς λόγους
ο gus εχει εξελιχθεί σε μεγάλη φιγούρα των tour…όλοι ασχολούνται μαζί του…(κλαίω με την φάρσα του Adam Wakeman-ΘΕΟΣ.!)
ο οζζυ φαίνεται πιο υγιής από ποτέ…
γουρουνοκεφαλες, πλάκες, ανέκδοτα οζζυ στον gus ενω εχει έρθει να του μάθει τάβλι, προτάσεις γάμων, αναλύσεις των φαγητών απο των Wakeman με το πιο σοβαρό ύφος, και μια θεϊκή προσπάθεια του οζζυ να κάνει ενα σποτακι για ενα ραδιοφωνικό σταθμό…απλά κλαίω.(1:16 εως το τέλος)

[B]“Diary of a Madman”/“Blizzard of Ozz” 30th Anniversary Deluxe Box Set[/B]
The short version of a trailer

Ηδονικό:):!:

Πολυ θα ελεγα, αλλα πανακριβο…

…ναι ρε γαμώτο, πανάκριβο…μάλλον θα αρκεστούμε στις απλές εκδόσεις:):!:

Πόσο θεουλάκος;;;;

‘A Hand Job Is A Very Personal Thing’

In response to a Rolling Stone reader by the name of Hugh from New Mexico who asked if he should go to one of those “rub ‘n’ tug” massage parlors given that his girlfriend will never know, Ozzy replied, “A hand job is a very personal thing, and after a lifetime of practice, most blokes get a pretty specific preference for the kind of technique they like. So unless you’re acting as a co-pilot and barking out instructions to your dodgy masseuse every two seconds, it might end up feeling more like she’s skinning a dead rabbit than driving you wild with forbidden pleasure. In fact, it sounds to me like you’ve already built this up in your head to the point where it’s gonna be an expensive disappointment. You also ain’t factored in guilt. It’s all very well you telling Dr. Ozzy that ‘it doesn’t seem wrong’ to hire an extra pair of hands to help out in the monkey-spanking department, but I’m afraid to say that if you’re anything like me, your conscience won’t agree.”

[B] Long-Form Trailer For ‘Blizzard’ And ‘Diary’ Reissues[/B] 3:40 λεπτά

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=157552

*over the mountain…:roll:

[B]OZZY OSBOURNE: Next Album Will Be 'Back To Balls To The Wall[/B]

A new interview with legendary heavy metal singer Ozzy Osbourne will air on Planet Rock on Monday, May 30 at 7 p.m. Ozzy talked to Nicky Horne about the upcoming 30th-anniversary reissues of Osbourne’s first two albums, “Blizzard Of Ozz” and “Diary Of A Madman”; his love of touring, the ups and downs of BLACK SABBATH; his one wish that his original guitarist Randy Rhoads would still be alive. Ozzy also revealed that he will go back to basics on his new CD. “On my next album, I can assure you it’s going to be back to balls to the wall,” he said. “I have already been writing some stuff, [working on] some ideas with my band.”

"I haven’t got a title. I’ve written a couple of ideas down. But I can’t really give you much more information. It’s not gonna take a long time, I don’t think. All I can say to you is I’ve got a few ideas for songs, but I don’t wanna say when it’s going to be released because I don’t know myself.

“I don’t stick to a formula. I just try and experiment a lot. ‘Scream’ was more like a an experimental album because I didn’t have a band at the time. [Guitarist] Gus [G.] came along and the guys played on the album after I’d done a lot of the work myself and my producer, Kevin Churko, in my studio.”

Ozzy Osbourne’s current touring drummer, Tommy Clufetos, told the “Talking Metal” podcast that early work is already underway for a follow-up to “Scream” and that he thinks Ozzy is “going to return to a classic rock band record.” Clufetos added, “What he has expressed is that he wants to make it the band playing live in a room so wherever that takes us. Less technology and more amps and drums.”

Ozzy recorded much of “Scream” in a studio at his home in Los Angeles with producer Kevin Churko, doing most of the writing and recording on computers. He told The Pulse Of Radio he liked working that way but wanted to do something different next time out. “At the end of the day, the end result was pretty cool, but I don’t know whether I want to continue to do it that way,” he said. “I like to ? like the earlier albums, I’d go rehearse and jam out with the band, get some, like, vibe going, you know. I want to incorporate that and this new technology thing, next album.”

Clufetos told “Talking Metal” that Ozzy and the touring band have already begun working on song ideas between shows on Ozzy’s latest tour, saying, “We are already coming up with new ideas backstage, in the hotel rooms and at soundcheck and have a bunch of ideas recorded . . . time will tell what happens with them.”

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=158745

κανε τον μάνατζερ στην άκρη και άσε τον gus να σου γράψει…

Κυκλοφορησαν και τα cd Blizzard Of Ozz και Diary Of A Madman… Τα εχει παρει κανεις? Ειναι η επομενη μου αγορα.

τιτανοτεραστια μαλακία οτι για να πάρεις στα χεριά σου το dvd πρέπει να αγοράσεις την πανάκριβη έκδοση με τα άπαντα…

Είμαι σίγουρος ότι κάποια στιγμή στο μέλλον θα βγει και το DVD μόνο του ή και με άλλο υλικό από την περίοδο εκείνη.

ισως…αλλά όταν σου λέει ο αλλος οτι βγαινει dvd με υλικό από τότε , και το διαφημίζουν πιο πολυ και από τις επανακυκλοφορίες, τοτε είναι μαλακία για τον πολύ κόσμο να μην μπορεί να το έχει στα χέρια του.

Είμαι σίγουρος ότι ο πολύς κόσμος που δεν θα αγοράσει το box set, θα βρει κάποιο τρόπο για να το αποκτήσει (το video, όχι το box set!), μάλλον παράνομο, αλλά αυτά ας τα υπολόγιζε η κυρία (λέμε τώρα) $haron…

Οντως μεγαλη μαλακια, ελπιζω να βγει και σκετο μονο του, αλλιως κατεβασμα και καλη απολαυση…:wink:

Τα πηρα αλλα ακομα δεν τα εχω αγγιξει. Το Diary ακομα σφραγισμενο το εχω. :stuck_out_tongue:
Θα τα περιεργαστω και θα επανελθω.

Και εννοειται οτι καναν χοντρομαλακια με το DVD και μπορουν να αλλαξουν πλευρο αν νομιζαν οτι εγω και οι περισσοτεροι θα τους σκαγαν το 100 (λιρες) που ζητανε για ολο το πακετο.

According to KTLA, legendary heavy metal singer Ozzy Osbourne placed a call to a cancer-stricken teenager on Tuesday, saying he plans to fulfill the teen’s one last wish and visit him at his home in Arleta, California.

Osbourne made the call one day after KTLA aired a story about the 14-year-old boy battling brain cancer.

Kyle Rodas was diagnosed with the deadly disease in October. He has since lost most of his sight, his speech is extremely limited and he depends entirely on his parents to take care of him at their home.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=159139

[B]Ring ring

Kid: Hello…
Ozzy: I I I hey uh eh uh uh hey man its I I its uh Oz man.
Kid: Hello?
Ozzy: Its is is its is I I I mean hey its its Ozzy, I I I’m Ozzy
Kid: Who is this?
Ozzy: I I hey man I howya I mean hey howya doin there man, I I I its Oz! I I you I howya I mean I its uh I, you feelin good? I hey I mean I I

(click)[/B]

:lol::lol::lol:

Πρώτον, δεν το βλέπω πολύ αστείο.

Δεύτερον, αν ήθελε πραγματικά ο Ozzy να το κάνει (και όχι να επωφεληθεί της όποιας δημοσιότητας πάρει το θέμα), θα μπορούσε απλά να ΜΗΝ ενημερώσει σταθμούς/δημοσιογράφους για το τι έκανε.

Just my 2c…

πρώτον το αστείο ειναι η προφορά του οζζυ και οτι το παιδάκι δεν πρόκειται να καταλάβει τίποτα οπως μιλάει ο τρελός…ελπιζω να μην εννοείς οτι εγω υπονόησα κατι για το παιδάκι…

και για δεύτερον , δεν ξέρω αν είναι ή δεν είναι σωστό…
απλά το παιδί ζήτησε να μιλήσει με τους Linkin Park, Green Day or Ozzy Osbourne…(αυτοί του αρεσουν)…δεν την έβγαλε την είδηση ο οζζυ από μόνος του…οι δικοί του(και μια εκπομπή?) είπαν ότι τελικά υπήρχε επικοινωνία…
και οτι απλά ο οζζυ του ειπε να κάνει κουράγιο…τίποτα άλλο

Δεν υποννόησα κάτι, απλά μου φάνηκε λίγο παράταιρο σε μια δημοσίευση που αφορά έναν άρρωστο 14χρόνο να υπάρχουν emoticons γέλιου.

Όσο για το τι έγινε και πώς έγινε, δεν κάθισα να διαβάσω περισσότερα, αλλά ξαναλέω ότι αν ήθελε ο Ozzy, μπορούσε να το κάνει μακριά από τα φώτα της δημοσιότητας και θα ήταν και πιο τίμιο από μέρους του.

είναι μια εκπομπή (λεμε τώρα), και επικοινωνεί με αυτη οι οικογένεια του αρρώστου…και ζητάει οτι ζητάει…γινεται και η εκπομπή λεει οτι τα καταφέραμε…ο καλλιτέχνης δεν έκανε κατι κακό…

*επισης δεν έχει καμία σχέση οτι έβαλα emoticons γέλιου σε θεμα με παιδι που εχει καρκινο…εχω χάσει συγγενή απο καρκίνο και δεν θα έπαιζα …απλά το γέλιο φυσικά δεν εχει σχέση με το παιδί αλλα με τον οζζυ…
παράδειγμα αυτό…

Speaking to Guitar International in May 2011, Zakk was asked how well he thought Gus had filled his shoes in Ozzy Osbourne’s band. [B]“Gus is doing awesome, man,”[/B] Zakk replied. “Anyone that goes to their show is just like, [B]‘Gus is amazing, man.’[/B] He is. And he’s super-cool. Gus is in FIREWIND, which is ridiculously slammin’, too. I think Gus is doin’ awesome. And everybody in the BLACK LABEL family is behind Gus, anyway. We’re all rooting for him.”

[B]“I finally got to meet Mr. Zakk Wylde!! [It was] awesome hanging [with] Zakk and the [rest of the] BLACK LABEL SOCIETY family!!”
[/B]

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=159705