Post Rock/Metal κυκλοφορίες (+μπάντες)

The Ocean + MONO ?? Ω ναι!! Θα το ακουσουμε και λαιβ!

We have recently been in the studio, and now we can finally tell you what this was all about: We’re excited to announce the release of “Transcendental”, a split EP with Mono (Japan), right in time for our European tour together!

The EP is featuring 1 new track by each band. Mono contribute an 11-minutes track entitled “Death In Reverse”. Our new track, 13 minutes in length, is entitled “The Quiet Observer”. It was inspired by Gaspard Noe’s controversial movie “Enter The Void”, the story of a drug dealer getting shot while tripping on DMT, and entering what is referred to as the ?intermediate state? according to the Bardo Thodol, the Tibetan Book Of The Dead. The book describes a state immediately after a person’s death, when the intellect of the dead person must face its own illusions, in the form of peaceful and wrathful deities, in a protracted psychedelic experience. Only if it manages to expose these horrifying guises as products of its own imagination, can it escape the eternal cycle of rebirth. Noe leaves it open as to whether protagonist Oscar’s death and the following metaphysical experience are actually happening - or whether the guy is simply tripping…

We’re gonna play this beast live on the upcoming tour.
Be prepared.

Δεν τους έφερε κανείς βέβαια, ίσως ήταν μεγάλο το οικονομικό ρίσκο.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Εξαιρετικό τούτο το νέο κομμάτι Intronaut

Ρε μλκς…?

Για φίδι μου μυρίζεται, αλλά από την άλλη δεν είναι καθόλου απίθανο να το δούμε στο εγγύς μέλλον. Fingers crossed ωστόσο. Που το βρήκες;

μάλλον fake γιατί η μόνη αναφορά είναι από έναν non-verified λογαριασμό που άνοιξε προχτες και τίποτα από κάποια σελίδα της μπάντας ή των μελών ή όπου αλλού.

μακάρι πάντως

Ναι, άκυρο, στη φωτογραφία του Τέρνερ έχει σχόλιο από τον ίδιο το λογαριασμό We want a reunion. Επότες πάλι καλά που το πήραμε ψύχραιμα. ΑΣΤΑΔΙΑΛΑ ΙΒΙΛ ΟΜΩΣ ΒΡΑΔΙΑΤΙΚΟ.

Ναι μαλακια ειναι, σοζ ^^

Post Black εκ Σιβηριας με Λαβκραφτικες ανησυχιες!

Deafknife
https://deafknife.bandcamp.com/album/nyarlathotep-single-2015

SOMEWHERE ALONG THE HIGHWAY ΡΕ.

Από τούς καλύτερους δίσκους της προηγούμενης δεκαετίας.
Λογικά tour και επανακυκλοφορια θα γίνει.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Νεο τραγουδι Cult of Luna / The Old Wind, μερος απο split EP που θα ακολουθησει!

Θα τους πετυχει κανενας πουθενα ?

το χριστούλη τους… άντε να τρέχουμε πάλι στα Λονδίνα.

The 50 Best Albums Of 2015, As Voted By The Post-rock Community

Διαφωνώ κάθετα με την κατάταξη, αλλά είναι μια ωραία σύνοψη.

Κανένα καλό album βγήκε γενικώς;

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

TI ENNOEIΣ ΓΚΛΑΣΓΚΟΟΥ

Θα παιχτει και κατι τετοιο επισης…

Τι είναι αυτά ρε, λυπηθειτε μας

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Παιζει να ειμαι ακριβως απεναντι (Malmo) τοτε ! Aν ειμαι δεν το χανω με τιποτα !