Seventh Wonder

λογικα μεσα στο 2014…ωραιο πρωτο δειγμα…

έφερε συνειρμούς το video :stuck_out_tongue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9erDVrpWJU

πολύ καλό…!!

κάποιο ανάλογο σχόλιο έκανα κι εγώ για το βίντεο στον αδερφό μου και απείλησε ότι αν το ξαναπώ θα με δαγκώσει, το κομμάτι πάντως είναι μια χαρά, περιμένουμε τη δισκάρα

πόσο πιο ωραία είναι όταν ο Tommy τραγουδάει σαν τον εαυτό του κι όχι σαν τον Khan.

δεν είναι “Alley Cat”, αλλά είναι μια χαρά κομματάρα κι αυτό.

αυτο ειναι το πρωτο πραγμα που σκεφτηκα οταν ακουσα το κομματι…καλο και χρυσο το Kamelot αλλα φαινοταν πολυ περιορισμενος…

πωπω μου σηκώθηκε

Here’s a little taste of what’s to come on the live DVD

.-

τσίσα

Dear friends,

It is with great pleasure that I can share with you this exciting news:
SEVENTH WONDER is back with their fifth studio album, titled ‘Tiara’.
The new album is now in the final stages of mixing, and it is being mixed at Lionheart Studio in Oslo, Norway by Oyvind Voldmo Larsen (who also mixed “Inner Enemy” and “The Promise”).

It is the first studio album to feature Stefan Norgren on drums, and in two weeks the album will be passed on to Jens Bogren of Fascination studios for mastering. Jens has previously worked on albums by Symphony X, Katatonia, Opeth and James LaBrie.

The 13 tracks of this concept album will visit some new sonic spaces for Seventh Wonder, while staying true to their form.
After the mastering, the finished album will be delivered to Frontiers Records for a world wide release.

“We’ve watched you since the dawn of time,
with every moment gone by.
A million suns fade and die,
this is the end?”

Beware, for they’re coming….!
#Tiara

//Arjan

2 Likes

Το τελευταιο τους μου αρεσε περισσοτερο απο το Tiara…

Tommy Karevik

22 λ. ·

Dear friends and Seventh Wonder supporters around the world. Tommy here. Respectfully, if I could please have a few minutes of your time.

There’s no easy way to say what I am about say, so I will just come out and say it…

Moving forward, I will no longer be the singer of Seventh Wonder.

Man… I knew this was going to be very hard, but it was so much harder than I thought actually putting the pen to the paper… Seeing the words written down makes me more than a little emotional. I love the music we’ve made. I love my brothers in the band and I am so incredibly proud of everything we’ve managed to create for ourselves during the last 18 something years. Organically, we fought for our own little piece of real estate in the prog metal universe, put a fence around it and called it our own. Unique and uplifting progmetal with catchy choruses. Playful, poppy melodies and raw emotion. Someone once said we sounded like “Europe on steroids”… I loved that description so that one stuck with me.

We were all boys that grew to be men alongside each other. Through celebrations and tragedies we supported each other. Some became fathers and husbands. Many of the absolute best moments and memories, not only in music but in life in general, we shared together. Nothing will ever take that away or diminish the importance of that for me.

I am a relentlessly stubborn person… I don’t consider myself a quitter… I don’t give up… However I think it is important to understand when it is best to move on for the sake of your own progress and wellbeing as well as for the people around you. To move on is simply making room for the new things you want in life. That being said, I feel like I have done my part as a singer, writer and coproducer of Seventh Wonder. I have said what I wanted to say. I have spent all my energy, countless hours of blood sweat and tears, and poured my heart and soul into this band since day one, and It couldn’t have been any other way. It is just the way I am wired. But everything has a time and a place and it’s time for me to let my creativity and energy flow in a different direction.

Bottom line is that we only have one life. That is true for everyone and I feel like I need to make room for all the music that I still have inside me. Music that makes me happy and that not yet have had an outlet. It is the best and most honest way I can contribute to the world. It’s a new chapter of my life, and one that I am very excited about.

Seventh Wonder is definitely a part of my identity and that’s never going to change.

I am so thankful that I got to be a part of the SW journey. Thankful to my bandmates for taking me in and believing in me all those years ago, and thankful for everything that it led to. It has very much shaped me into who I am today.

We sure have come a long way from that moldy stamp of a rehearsal space in Ulvsunda, and my somewhat unconventional audition of “Stad i ljus”. And we did it as a band… Together.

Lastly, I am thankful for all the beautiful friends and supporters that we, as a band, have had the honor of meeting along the way. Unconditional love is the best way I can describe it. Always there on the sidelines cheering us on, even through periods of time when there was seemingly very little to cheer for. You are some of the finest and most patient fans in the world and you are a huge reason to why this is so hard to write.

So goodnight, but not goodbye. Rest assured that you will be hearing a lot more from both me and SW in the future, as we will all keep following our hearts in pursuit of happiness through the arts.

There is no bad blood between me and the rest of the band as we keep being the best of friends, and I wish nothing but success and happiness for the guys moving forward.

Thanks for listening. I Love you all, and I hope to have your continued support and understanding.

With gratitude.

Tommy

:pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

Τι μλκια ηταν αυτή τωρα;