The Dillinger Escape Plan

dillinger.μόνο.
http://killthatcat.com/2011/08/dillinger-escape-plan-march-2nd-2011/

τους καμαρώνω!!! ακούραστοι…

Vιντεο κλιπ για το τελειο Parasitic Twins ?? H εγω τωρα τοδα ?

edit: my bad ; απλα το ειδα αργα -.-

πληρωνω οσο οσο για ενα τετοιο στενσιλ

bump

instagram 2 χρονια πριν

την έκανε ο Jeff…

Jeff Tuttle has been a valuable member of The Dillinger Escape Plan since the beginning of the Ire Works cycle. He started his time with us in mid 2006 in a period of turmoil, and his positivity and team player mentality, his enthusiasm, and his fire onstage, will always be appreciated and will never be forgotten. That being said, for now, as you will read, his future with us is uncertain, but whatever the future holds for our relationship with him, we love him and wish him well and success as a brother who has gone into battle with us for six years, and we hope he enjoys and finds creative fulfillment in film school and his future endeavors. Check out his other bands, and read his official statement below.

-The Dillinger Escape Plan

"To the fans of Dillinger, and to the multitude of people I?ve met, kicked, guitar-smashed, face riffed, or otherwise touched, I?m writing this to formally announce that as of today I will be taking my departure from The Dillinger Escape Plan. The years I?ve spent with this band have been some of the greatest in my life. I?ve seen and done so many things I never thought possible and I will forever be grateful to these memories and to the band that made them possible. I?d like to thank everyone who has given me support and encouragement along the way and to express all the gratitude that fills my bones. Dillinger is a beast that cannot be contained and I have no doubts that the band will continue on the road of destruction. I wish them nothing but the best in the years to come.
Music is in my blood and I will continue making it with Old Gods and my solo effort, Malo Konjche. I will also be taking the opportunity to study film and film production in the fall; something I?ve been deeply passionate about for many years.
Life may lead me back to the Dillinger fold in the future, but for now I?ve decided to pursue these creative paths. The past six years have been amazing and I?m lucky to have made it out alive. I?ll never forget the time we shared on stage? the scars won?t let me.

-Jeff "

ΟΚΙ ΡΕ ΓΚΑΜΩΤΟ

δεν αντεξε τοση κοκα μαλον… :confused:

The past six years have been amazing and[B] I?m lucky to have made it out alive.[/B]

και “I?ll never forget the time we shared on stage? the scars won?t let me.”

τίμιος \μ/

κρίμα πάντως γαμώτο, είχαν αναπτύξει απίστευτη χημεία και με τον Ben και με τον Greg, και γενικά ως μπάντα

σκατουλες…
ηταν μεγαλος παίχτης
τουλάχιστον να βγάλει καμια καλη ταινια!!

O Πουτσατος έκανε φωνητικά σε ένα κομμάτι των Μixhell, το ηλεκτρονικό προτζεκτ που έχει ο Ιγκορ Καβαλερα και η γυναίκα του. Δε σας χάλασε.
[U]Exit Wound[/U]

πολυ επαγγελματικο βιντεο!
μπραβο τους!

επισης ο ντραμερ των ντιλιγινγκερ εγινε πριν καποιες μερες 17 χρονων!!!
των πηρανε οταν ητανε 13!!!

Πολυ καλο το κομματι! Θανξ!

Θυμαμαι ειχα παει να δω Ιγκορ κ τη κοπελια στο Βιος πριν καποια χρονια, και ηταν η βραδια που με ειχαν συλλαβει για επεισοδεια με τον Γρηγοροπουλο.

Ήταν Σάββατο 13 Δεκέμβρη του '08. Την ημέρα που έγινε η απροειδοποίητη πορεία στο Γκάζι το βραδάκι κι έγινε χαμός.
Απ 'έξω ακριβώς κάδοι να καίγονται στη μέση του δρόμου κι ο Ιγκορ να παίζει ντραμς, ενώ η γυναίκα του μιξαρε ratm.
Ωραίες μέρες.

Ναι γμτ, ειμουν απεξω και επινα μπυρες και περιμενα να μπω, περναει η πορεια - βρισκω κατι γνωστους - και λεμε δε παμε μωρε μεχρι την ομονοια για βολτα…? Ε… πηγαμε και στη Γαδα μια.

κάτι δεν πιάνω από αυτό

είναι ποστ 11 χρόνια πριν

χαχαχα
αστειακι των dillinger απο το facebook τους!!!
παντως μικροδειχνει ο πουστης!!!

ONE OF US IS THE KILLER is set to be released through our own Party Smasher Inc., in partnership with Sumerian Records (Animals As Leaders, The Faceless, Periphery) in North America. Party Smasher’s partnership with BMG covers the rest of the world, including licensing deals with Grind House (Helmet, Cancer Bats, Funeral For A Friend) for Japan and Remote Control (Radiohead, Vampire Weekend, MIA) in Australia.

The new album was recorded in Southern California with longtime producer Steve Evetts (Glassjaw, The Cure, Suicide Silence), with additional production at guitarist/co-founder Ben Weinman’s studio. Mastering will be handled by Tom Baker (Deftones, Nine Inch Nails, Beastie Boys).

This new era in The Dillinger Escape Plan begins now. In the coming weeks, look for more information surrounding the album and tours. Party Smasher Inc. will be home to innovative releases from Dillinger, associated projects and other band curated work in the coming years.

Έχει ακούσει κανείς το Dissociation; (πλην αυτών που έχουν γράψει ήδη στο thread "καλύτερα albums του 2016 :wink:) Πως σας φάνηκε;