Το θρεντ της συνεντευξης

εδω θα βαζουμε ενδιαφεροντα αποσπασματα απο συνεντευξεις. Οχι ολοκληρες συνεντευξεις.

Βαζω ενα που κωλογουσταρα, το ξαναγραφω γιατι ειναι απο περιοδικο.

[I]MRR (maximum rock n roll, legendary diy punk zine): This is random, but was Disorder playing with the Varukers that evening? I m asking because i’ ve always noticed their banner in the background of the video (μιλαει για ενα θρυλικο dvd για την 80’s punk σκηνη στην Βρετανια)

Boobs (Disorder): Don; t remember, could be because at that time we played a lot with the Varukers, i loved them. They managed to keep it together, living in a house and eating real food. At that time things like that weren’ t possible for us. In fact, i was always surprised at the capability of other people to live a sort of normal life. I remember once we played with Dead Kennedys and MDC and i was shocked to find out that Jello Biafra put a toweling dressing gown on after the show. He even showed me a few exercises to help look after my voice; ha-ha, can youu imagine? Like i gave a fuck about my voice.[/I]

TΡΟΥ8)

[SIZE=“5”][B]deathside[/B] [/SIZE]

στο [B]maximum rock n roll[/B]

[B]MRR[/B]: Why did you choose hardcore?

[I][B]I (ishiya)[/B]: Hardcore in Japan is not just one particular type of sound. It’s more like energy and spirit
[B]C (chelsea)[/B]: Yeah, anyone who’s doing a Hardcore band not only likes hardcore sound but also the lifestyle. We are living in japan and we do not know war or those big things. But we can find little contradictions everywhere around us in everyday life. [/I]

[B]MRR[/B]: How about Punk?

[I][B]I[/B]: Yes. Punk is the most powerful rock of all. Most people do not think punk is rock. But I think hardcore punk is the real rock. It will not fade out and it’s got the most energy.
[B]C[/B]: You can get high just off the rhythm with hardcore punk. I want more people to realize how good you can feel with our rhythm. [/I]

Mεγάλη μπάντα. Τεράστια μπάντα. Αιώνια ρισπεκτ σε μία από τις μεγαλύτερες hardcore μπάντες που υπήρξαν ποτέ.

Διαβάστε εδώ ολόκληρη τη συνεντευξη:

[B]http://burningagainstspirits.blogspot.gr/2009/06/death-side-interview-mrr.html[/B]

Υπάρχει ένα παρόμοιο θαμμένο με ακριβώς το ίδιο θέμα κάπου.

η αυτό χαχ.
MRR: How’s your lyrics? Are they changing?
I: If I write the way I think, then it’s going to be almost the same thing all the time. That’s not fun. So I’m trying to expand my vocabulary. But then again, I cannot change the way I think.(…)
:bow: θενξ,δεν είχα ξαναδιαβάσει συνέντευξη τους και ούτε στίχους έχω βρει ποτέ δυστυχώς για να ξέρω για το τι τραγουδάνε.είναι η πρώτοι που άκουσα από το ιαπωνικό χαρντκορ και πραγματικά μου άνοιξαν τα μάτια.

[B]Maximum Rock N Roll, τεύχος 353, συνέντευξη Anti-Cimex.[/B]

[B]MRR[/B]: [I]“Before taking a break in '86, following the release of Criminal Trap, Anti-Cimex toured England. Can you tell me about any interesting tour stories? […]”[/I]

[B]Anti-Cimex[/B]: [I]"[…]I don’ t remember any trashcans being thrown but there might have been some. There is a funny fact about the tour, dealing with the support band we had with us during part of the way. Four really shy guys riding in a Fiat, playing chaotic music and too shy to talk to us. Later they would have some more success than we had; they were called [B]Napalm Death[/B].[…]"[/I]

Maximum Rock N Roll, τεύχος 314, συνέντευξη Smart Cops

MRR:
Do you like living in Italy?

Smart Cops:
Marco: Yes, thats why I live in New York now
Baloo: Fuck Yeah!
Edo: Yes, except a few bad things like the food and the sea. There are many good things like too many cops, the mafia, and the rise of fascism.
Vallicellin: O sole mio!

MRR:
Any last words?

Smart Cops:
Marco: Egala!
Baloo: Egala!
Edo: Egala!
Vallicellin: Egala!

Άκουγα τη συνέντευξη του Σπύρου των Αντίδραση πέρισυ στο ΒΛΕΠΟ, αν και την είχα ξανακούσει, λέει αρκετά ενδιαφέροντα πράγματα. Ειδικά για την ιστορία με τα παλιά μέλη της μπάντας. Πέρα απο αυτά υπάρχουν και ατάκες του στυλ

-[Αντίδραση] Εμένα δεν μου άρεσε που ακουγονταν αυτή η βρώμα ότι ο Σάκης (των Rotting Christ), που είναι φίλος μου, είναι φασίστας.
Γενναία απόφαση του που τραγούδησε μαζί μας, και το ρίσκαρε, γιατί πρώτον είναι η δουλειά του και ζεί από αυτή, δεν είναι σαν και μάς που κάνουμε άλλες δουλειές ή είμαστε άνεργοι… Και το ρίσκαρε γιατί στη συναυλία του πηγαίνουν και μπλακ-μεταλ-αδες φασίστες και θα το κράξουνε για αυτό.
-[Παρουσιαστής] Αυτός ξέρει, εσείς ξέρετε…
-[Αντίδραση] Όχι, και εσύ ξέρεις γιατί δε λές;

-[Παρουσιαστής] Σχετικά με τις καινούργιες μπάντες;
-[Αντίδραση] … Επί πλέον, οι καινούργιες μπάντες ξέρουν μουσική, δεν είναι σαν και μας… κουλοί, που ξεκινήσαμε κουλοί.

Μας είχανε φωνάξει σε ένα φεστιβάλ thrash στο 8-ball και ο ιδιοκτήτης μας ακύρωσε… δηλαδή τί θα γίνει θα ξεκινήσει η επανάσταση από μια συναυλία των Αντίδραση;

Is it true you gave your dad a wank on his deathbed?

Over the six or so years that my father suffered from Alzheimer?s disease, he had shrunk away to being little more than a barely moving skeleton, losing all the attributes normally associated with being human. For the last days of his life, I sat by his bedside wishing for his sake that he would at last die. On this occasion I was stroking his brow in the vain hope that it might bring him some sort of comfort when suddenly, with a strength that was unbelievable from someone as emaciated as he was, he grabbed hold of my hand and pulled it down to his cock which, shockingly, was erect. He seemed to want me to hold it, which I did. Then I gently rubbed his dying manhood until, miraculously, he drifted into a peaceful sleep from which he never really awoke again. He died the next day. It was Christmas Eve. I told my mother that it was the only gift that he was able to give us.

[[U]The Heavy Mental Interview with Penny Rimbaud of CRASS[/U]](The Heavy Mental Interview with Penny Rimbaud of CRASS)

Θεϊλα.:bow:

Τόσο διεστραμμένο αλλά και τόσο συγκινητικό την ίδια στιγμή.

?Orthodoxyn? is the first album I?ve heard from you guys. It?ll more than likely be the last, but just to play devils advocate, is this what your other stuff sounds like? And please don?t give me that horseshit that every band gives upon releasing a new disc. ? ? Oh, this is the greatest stuff we?ve ever done?. Seriously, it?d benefit you to say that your new disc sucks gigantic, hairy nutsack.

That album is the best we ever made, it?s a new step for us. If you need a good price for the others, just ask me. Or suck our dicks and I?ll let you have one for free.

Από την συνέντευξη-τραγέλαφο του Torturer από τους Arkhon Infaustus στο [I]Global Domination [/I].

ΜΙΑ είναι η συνέντευξη.

ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ

Χθες την ειδα ξανα ολοκληρη μετα απο χρονια. :lol:

Στο τελος που κοιταει στα χαμενα για 2-3 λεπτα μετα το ‘‘guide me’’ του ρεπορτερ και νομιζεις οτι κολλησε η εικονα. :stuck_out_tongue:

Αλλα δεν ειχε το αποσπασμα που λεει στο τελος satan. :-k
Για στειλε το σωστο βιντεο ρε μαστορα.

Κλείσιμο συνέντευξης του Τάσου από DreamLongDead στο [I]rockinathens.gr[/I] :

• [I]Ευχαριστώ πολύ για το χρόνο σου. Ο επίλογος δικός σου.[/I]
  • (…) Είθε ο Μέγας Κθούλου να μας γ@μήσει όλους από τον κώλο και να κάνει τεράστιες ?ανθρώπινες? (αν μπορείς να τους χαρακτηρίσεις ανθρώπους βέβαια) πινιάτες από σκατά και έντερα (άλλωστε από αυτά είναι γεμάτοι) όλους τους φασίστες !

Ένας λόγος παραπάνω για να αγαπήσεις DreamLongDead !

ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΟΣ :’)

:lol::lol:

θεούλης <3

Metal is sometimes the most narrow-minded and obtuse genre there is. You never hear this stupid shit from people who are into hip-hop, electronic or even pop. It?s a metal thing to be condescending, conservative and out of touch with reality.

Ο [I]Justin Broadrick[/I] για την αντιμετώπιση των Jesu.