Μικρά Νέα

βασικα ειχα μια ιδεα να βαζουμε εδω νεα που θεωρουμε καλα, αλλα που ειναι μικρης σημασιας και δεν αξιζει να ανοιξεις ενα ολοκληρο θρεντ για αυτα… αν οι μοντς το θεωρουν ανουσιο ας φαει λοκ.:stuck_out_tongue:

το παρακατω ενδιαφερει ακη και ηγκλχαρτ:

Metal Mind Productions will release the debut album from classic U.K. power metal band TRÖJAN, entitled “Chasing the Storm” (1985), on CD on August 6 in Europe (September 3 in the U.S. via MVD). The CD will be made available in a new digipack edition on golden disc, digitally remastered using 24-bit technology and limited to a hand-numbered 2,000 copies.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=76521

παρτε εδω ενα σουπερ:

LEMMY’s Son Releases New Song Featuring MOTÖRHEAD Frontman - July 11, 2007

θα κατσω να το ακουσω τωρα. θελω να δω τι λεει απο περιεργεια…

Paul Inder, son of MOTÖRHEAD’s Lemmy Kilmister, has posted a new track on his MySpace page. The track “You Don’t Own Me” was recorded in April with Paul singing and playing guitar and Lemmy handling the bass, harmonica and organ duties.

Γενικότερα η metal mind βγάζει όμορφα καλούδια. Eίναι πολωνική εταιρεία.

ναι οντως. αρκετες κυκλοφοριες ειναι μικρες αλλα πολυ καλες. βεβαια τα περισσοτερα που βγαζει ειναι γκοθοκαταστασεις…

Η Metal Mind ξηγιετε γενικα!

Aυτο που με τρελανε σε αυτην την εταιρια ειναι η συλλογη με τα αλμπουμ των Bulldozer σε Limited Edition
2000 Handnumbered κοπιες!!
Μιλαμε για απιστευτη συλλογη αυτης της Cuuuuuuuult χαμενης μπαντας!!
Για οσους δεν ξερουν μιλαμε για Thrash ξερο,παλιο και ανιερο!!!

Tην εταιρεία δεν την ξέρω, αλλά θα την μάθω πάραυτα. Αυτό που ξέρω είναι ότι οι Bulldozer ήταν θεοί. Neurodeliri, όσοι δεν το έχουν να το βρουν άμεσα. Τα τυπάκια το 1988 παίζαν thrash λες και είχε ήδη ξεσπάσει το black των early 90’s. Μεγάλη επιρροή για πολλούς μεταγενέστερους ( darkthrone, absu, emperor κλπ κλπ ).

Ακριβώς.

On August 13 (October 8) Metal Mind Productions will re-release several classic titles from thrash metal act ARTILLERY, desert/psychedelic rock band KARMA TO BURN and industrial group TREPONEM PAL.

KARMA TO BURN ? “Mountain Mama’s” three-CD digipack, including a 24-page booklet featuring the band’s history. This special collector’s edition includes albums deleted for almost 10 years. All albums are expanded with bonus tracks. All CDs were digitally remastered using 24-bit technology. The set is limited to a hand-numbered 1,500 copies.

ακούς Ανγμαρ??

ΑΚΟΟΥΥΥΣΣ???

μαζευω ευρω

και γω. τωρα που το πες. να δω που θα πουλησω αυτο που εχω. κατσε να βγει και βλεπουμε…

Αυτό εδω δλδ δεν είναι “άξιο” νέο για να μπεί σε bold; :-k

ή αυτό??

ας το έκανες bold όλο.χαχα!

δεν εχω ασχοληθει με αυτους ρε, τι να κανουμε τωρα δηλαδή, αμαν

αν δειτε στα dates, εκλεισαν 3 λαιβ μαζι με τους Tool στην Αγγλια. οταν περυσι φωναζαμε για το ντεμπουτο των κυριων, οι 9 στους 10 ουτε καν το διαβαζαν.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

αντε να δουμε μπας και γινει κατι καλο…κανα φουλ τουρ ας πουμε…

αν ερθουν μαζι με tool εδω, τα χω σπασει ολα. [SIZE=“5”]ΟΛΑ ΛΕΜΕ! [/SIZE]φερτε τους. τωρα.-

Καλά ηρέμησε, μην το παίρνεις τόσο πατριωτικά!

μπα, μη νομιζεις, δε το λεει ετσι. εμα αφου του την πεσαν ολοι οι γνωστοι χεβυμεταλλοι. σα δε ντρεπεστε και σεις να τα βαζετε μαζι του.:stuck_out_tongue:

νταξει μωρε 8) 8) 8)

As a child of 11, guitarist Kirk Hammett watched in horror as his pet dog Tippy was penetrated by the guy next door. That’s just one of many jaw-dropping facts we learn about ultimate rock monsters METALLICA in the new issue of British magazine Q.

Hammett explains: “I went to my neighbor’s. The guy took down his pants and started having sex with the dog! I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. When he got up, I just took the dog and left. She was still wagging her tail.”

Other key revelations include frontman James Hetfield’s jealousy over Hammett and drummer Lars Ulrich’s massive consumption of cocaine. “I did not like being around them when they were on that stuff,” says the singer. “I resented the closeness they had through their drug use.”

What Hetfield and Ulrich did share, though, was their love of groupies.

“Those guys really went for it,” recalls bassist Jason Newsted. “Lars would probably be the king as far as that crazy promiscuity goes. Blowjobs under the stage during the bass solo, that kind of stuff.”

λολ ε. ε, ρε τι μαθαινει κανεις…

In an interview in the latest issue of Zero Tolerance magazine, ULVER mainman Kristoffer Garm Rygg has revealed that the band has nearly completed work on its new album, entitled “Shadows of the Sun”. The group has been working on the CD for a year now, and will probably issue the effort in the fall.

πωπω, ειναι πολυ σκοτεινο σα τιτλος. ελα να γουσταρουμε γαμωτο!!!

υποψιν οι ulver το 2000 εβγαλαν το αριστουργημα αυτου του αιωνα και του επομενου ε.

THE CULT’s new album, “Born Into This” (Roadrunner Records), has had its North American release date pushed back to Octoebr 2 from the previously announced September 25.

χμ. μικρο το κακο.

GOJIRA Frontman Issues Update On MAX/IGOR CAVALERA Project

"Mention Max and Igor and I’ll tell you about ‘Chaos AD’ or ‘the rebirth of metal,’ or ‘Arise’ or ‘Troops of Doom’!!! That or something like, ‘Hell yeah, man!!!’ After ten years, they’re finally recording an album together again and are bringing back this very special energy that makes metal music so crazy back to life.

"I just want to say that I’m amazingly happy and honored to be part of this great project. On this album with the Cavalera brothers, Marc Rizzo from SOULFLY is playing lead guitars and I’m doing bass, while producer Logan Mader is building the sound.

και:

In a recent interview posted on SOULFLY’s official web site, Max stated about his collaboration with Igor, "I think it’s sounding like a combination of things I’ve done with NAILBOMB and SEPULTURA, and even SOULFLY, of course, but these songs are coming to be more live on the spot.

Now Marc Rizzo is going to be playing lead guitar and and the [guitarist] and vocalist from GOJIRA will help us out to give it a bit of a different vibe. I like GOJIRA a lot ? they’re a fucking kick-ass band. It’s a special album for me because it’s a very global group of musicians. One from France [from GOJIRA], one from the U.S., and two from Brasil. I think that’s going to add something very cool, even trippy, and definitely my style.

υποψιν οτι οι Gojira κλεινουν σπιτια. ανετοτατα μια απο τις καλυτερες death μπαντες σημερα.

Διάβασα κάπου για το πόσο καλά πουλάνε κάποια παλιά classics ακόμα και τώρα σε αντίθεση με τις περισσότερες νέες κυκλοφορίες. Π.χ. το Back in black πέρσυ πούλησε 440,000 αντίτυπα!!! Δείτε το άρθρο είναι αρκετά ενδιαφέρον και δείχνει το που βαδίζει η δισκογραφία

δωσε ρε Angmar!!!απο τις καλυτερες μπαντες που εχω ακουσει τα τελευταια χρονια.οχι μονο death metal.
για μενα οι morbid angel συναντανε τους meshuggah!!
τι να πρωτοπεις για αυτους???ο drummer τα σπαει.το τελευταιο επος from mars to sirious μεσα στα καλυτερα αλμπουμ της δεκαετιας που διανυουμε!!!φοβερο και ολο το concept τους για το περιβαλλον!!Ευγε
αντε να δουμε πως θα παει η συνεργασια με cavalera!? και βασικα αντε να βγαλουν και τον διαδοχο του from mars to sirius!!!
ALL HAIL GOJIRA!!!

ΥΓ. εμαθα οτι εισαι και φιλαρακι με ulver.οταν γυρισει απο βερολινο,να κανονισουμε να τα πουμε και απο κοντα!
:slight_smile:

German Industrial / Metal legends Oomph release “Rohstoff” ( “Raw Stuff” ) their first ever live DVD ! This packed DVD features live footage consisting of 23 songs, most of the Video Clips the band has created as well as making-of videos and interviews…

Tracklisting

1. Fragment
  2. Träumst Du?
  3. Unsere Rettung
  4. Keine Luft Mehr
  5. Du Willst Es Doch Auch
  6. Fieber
  7. Wenn Du Weinst
  8. Die Schlinge
  9. Supernova
  10. Sex Hat Keine Macht
  11. Mitten Ins Herz