μονο το sultans ransom θα παιξουν δηλαδη;;

αρα μια ωρα το πολυ πολυ;

//οχι οτι με χαλαει βεβαια

όλο το Sultan’s Ransom συν άλλα κλασσικά

ΠΡΟΒΛΕΠΕΤΕ ΤΗΣ ΤΡΕΛΗΣ…

ποτε περιπου θα βγουν οι cloven hoof ξερουμε;;

στις 10:30 περιπου

Σημερα η Συναυλιαρα!!:metal:

Οντως συναυλιαρα…ειχς γυρω στα 100+ ατομα…πολυ κεφι ομως απο τον κοσμο και απο την μπαντα που ανεβηκε στις 22.40 και κατεβηκε στις 00.20! Καλος ηχος, πραγμα σπανειο για 7sins και μονο το γεγονος οτι οι κιθαριστες κατεβαιναν μεσα στον κοσμο και επαιζαν αυτο λεει πολλα…:smiley:

Τεραστια συναυλια. Δεν πιστευα πως θα εβλεπα καπου/καπως τους ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΟΥΣ Cloven Hoof να παιζουν [U][B]ολοκληρο[/B][/U] το A sultan’s ransom, [U][B]ειδικα[/B][/U] με αυτη την ατμοσφαιρα και παλμο. Θελω να πιστευω πως δεν απειχε και πολυ απο αντιστοιχες στιγμες των 80’ς.
Οι Θεσσαλονικεις, ειδικα οι νεοτεροι, μην τους χασετε. Τιμηστε ενα ιστορικο NWOBHM οπου τιμα και αγαπα τους ακροατες του.
Υγ. Ειναι αισχρο να ερχοντε οι ΧΧΧ “μεταλλοπατερες” με 50-60-70? εισητηριο, να τρεχουνε δεκαδες χιλιαδες για να τους δουν απο μισο χιλιομετρο,και να μην ξερουν ουτε καν που πεφτουμε στο χαρτη, και σε τεραστια συγκροτηματα οπως οι Cloven Hoof οπου κυριολεκτικα ηταν ενα μαζι μας, να ειναι μετα βιας 100 ατομα…

τον πστη το north το γαμησε με τα γκειλικια του χθες. :stuck_out_tongue:

κατα τ αλλα ωραια συναυλια δυστυχως δεν ειχε πολυ κοσμο μαλλον για τους γνωστους λογους.
ο ηχος αν καθοσουν προς τα πισω κοντα στο μπαρ ηταν οντως καλος, μπροστα ειχε λιγο βαβουρα και το χε καταλαβει και ο νορθ που ζηταγε συνεχεια να χαμηλωσουν τις κιθαρες

αντε να μας ξαναρθουν του χρονου

Πολύ μεγάλη μπάντα. Εξαιρετικό live. Ελάχιστος κόσμος, αλλά καλός. Δυστυχώς τόσο είναι το πραγματικό metal κοινό της Αθήνας. Όταν σε μία συναυλία τέτοιας τεράστιας μπάντας με 12 μόνο ευρώ εισιτήριο μαζεύονται τόσο λίγα άτομα, τί να πούμε…? Τα 100 που είπατε πολλά είναι, τελικά μακάρι να είχε 100 άτομα… Μακάρι ν μας ξανάρθουν σύντομα οι Cloven Hoof!!!

Απίστευτη liveαρα στη Θεσσαλονίκη.Τα σπάσανε όλα.
Μοναδικό παράπονό μου είναι ότι δεν παίξανε Notre Dame και D.V.R.(+ ότι παίξανε με παράκληση του κόσμου τα Astral Rider και Forgotten Heroes.Δηλάδή λογικά δε θα τα έπαιζαν)
Που είναι όλο το A Sultan’s Ransom;
Επίσης η φωνή του North στα πρώτα 2-3 τραγούδια δεν ήταν και η καλύτερη δυνατή.
Μετά κατέβασε 2 ποτήρια Jack Daniel’s και έφτιαξε.
Το κοινό ήταν φοβερό πάντως,παρ’ όλο που ήμασταν 50 άτομα.
Ελπίζω να μας ξαναέρθουν σύντομα!

αουτσ προς block 33

στο 8ball ήταν

θ ανεβασει κανεις βιντεακια απο αθηνα;

δεν ξερω αν εχει ξαναγραφτει γιατι ημουν διακοπες αλλα βλεπω τωρα οτι δυστυχως η συναυλια τους στη κυπρο κατεληξε φιασκο με τον Russ να ειναι πιωμενος και να μη μπορει να τραγουδησει και τελικα εφυγε και παλι απο το συγκροτημα

κριμα…

http://www.clovenhoof.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=9

λοιπον επειδη ειναι κριμα ο κοσμος να μην γνωριζει κι επειδη ημουν παρων στην συναυλια τους στην Κυπρο τα πραγματα δεν ειναι οπως φαινονται!
υπαρχει καποιο background story στο θεμα…ολοι των Cloven Hoof πλην του Payne δεν ηθελαν τον Russ στο συγκροτημα…ο τυπας που εδινε μπυρες επιβεβαιωσε οτι ο Russ 2 μπυρες ηπιε ολες κι ολες!απλως οι υπολοιποι του βαλανε κατι στο ποτο για να ειναι σκατα στο Live ετσι ωστε να μπει τραγουδιστης ο poser ο κιθαριστας(πιο ελεεινο ανθρωπο παιζει να μην ξαναδα)!ο Russ την επομενη μερα ειπε οτι ειχε κατουρησει πρασινα κι ετρεμε ολοκληρος οταν εμαθε τι ειχε γινει την προηγουμενη κτλ.υπαρχουν κι αλλα πραγματα αλλα ας το αφησω εδω!εμεις θα προσπαθησουμε να στειλουμε email του Payne να τον ενημερωσουμε γιατι αυτος δεν εχει την παραμικρη ιδεα για το τι εγινε!αυτα!

τι λες τωρα τραγικα πραγματα…

μου κανει εντυπωση παντως γιατι ο russ με τον κιθαριστα εμοιαζαν να χουν καλη σχεση :stuck_out_tongue:

το διαβαζω και στο metaldome που το λενε και καποια αλλα παιδια οτι μια ωρα πριν τη συναυλια ηταν μια χαρα ο north

τι να πεις, κριμα για τη μπανταρα

ναι φιλε τον κιθαριστα τον εχουν μισησει ολοι!ψωνισμενος κτλ!αυτος ειχε και καμερα στην σκηνη και μετα το live ανεβασε στο youtube ενα video που το ελεγαν Russ North-The Demise και τον εδειχνε ποσο σκατα ηταν!σκεφτειτε δηλαδη ποσο μαλακας ειναι…του κανανε αρκετοι report αποσο καταλαβα κ το εσβησε…
κριμα και για τον Russ που του κανανε ετσι κριμα και για τον Payne που ισως να μην εψαξε το θεμα και προεβηκε σε βιαστικες κινησεις αλλα και για τα παιδια που περιμεναν τοσους μηνες να δουν Cloven Hoof…αλλα και για τους διοργανωτες…
edited: μολις το βαλε η αδερφη του Russ στο fb:
STATEMENT BY RUSS NORTH

To all my friends and fans. I am writing this with a heavy heart and deep felt sorrow, to let you all know my recollection of the events that occurred during Saturday 28th July for the live Cyprus show, Power of the Night Festival. The band arrived early to sign autographs and meet the fans 4 hours before our performance. During that time we were enjoying watching the other bands excellent performances and feeling really good about the show. I remember signing autographs with the band and talking to several fans whilst we were having a drink. After my 3rd drink and after 3 hours had passed, I remember feeling great and looking forward to our live performance, as were the rest of the band. I remember saying to some fans that I was going to the dressing room to get changed for the show…that is the last thing I remember until being driven back to my hotel. What happened in between I do not recall but I must have been put on stage…how or why I do not know as I was obviously not in a fit state to perform. I cannot tell you what happened to me because I do not have any memory of even being on stage or how I got off. I have been in this industry for nearly 30 years and have NEVER been drunk before or during a performance and after only 3 drinks I find it hard to believe I was drunk because the following morning I fainted twice. This has never happened before. I have never lost my memory for 2 hours after alcohol…was my drink tampered with? I just do not know. Was it the affects of the sun and dehydration? I can only guess. All I know is that I clearly was not well and should not have been put on stage and why was I left on stage for 45 minutes when I was clearly in no condition to perform! I was left to be humiliated and ridiculed in front of hundreds of fans. I know and understand that the band were eager for the show to continue, as were the fans but I should not have been put on that stage in that condition.
From the depths of my heart I wish to apologise to Cloven Hoof and to all the fans who attended what should have and would have been an outstanding performance. I have received numerous injuries as a result of my falls including a suspected broken foot. If I were drunk then I would deserve all the pain and heartache that I have suffered since that night but 3 drinks over 3 hours duration would not normally have that kind of effect on me. What happened to me that night?
I have not watched any of the footage that was taken of me that night, it would break my heart to do so and whoever posted it onto youtube obviously meant to discredit and humiliate me and lose me my fans and self respect. I do know that a lot of bad things have been said about me and I know that Cloven Hoof are hurting but so am I, I do have a heart…what?s left of it!
Despite the hurtful statements from Cloven Hoof and the showing of that video to the whole world I wish Cloven Hoof every success for the future and hope the fans will continue their loyal support to Lee and the new line up. The band have great talent and deserve every success. I will never sing with them again, which saddens me immensely but I wish them well.
I want the thank all the staff and promoters for their kind understanding and thank you to all the fans who have supported me with Cloven Hoof over the years. I am so sorry if you feel that I have let you down.
This is not the end for Russ North, I will be back on the scene better and stronger than ever and looking forward to seeing you all again.
Thank you for all your love and support.
Love to you all.

re infernus … stadaridis eginan ola auta ?

απαντησε και ο Lee Payne στο σαιτ των cloven hoof

Music is subjective. There are no absolutes and personal taste is everything. You cannot please all of the people all of the time so it is no use losing sleep over it (even though I still sometimes do). I care passionately about what I write and how I perform live on stage, so it hurts very much when critics dig the knife in. Asking me to choose between songs or albums is like asking a parent to choose between their children, you can’t. You love them all equally.

I myself am in a no win situation because if someone loves Dave Potter but hates Rob Kendrick then it hurts and vice versa. I personally love their voices that is why I let them join the band in the first place! To slag off Ash is to attack Cloven Hoof as a whole and a true fan would never do that. I love Black Sabbath with Ozzy and Ronnie Dio so would never dream of choosing between them. But many people are biased and fickle so you just have to accept that. Nostalgia is great in the sense that you can look back with fond memories of a song or album with great affection. It is an honour to be the soundtrack to some person’s life and it makes you proud and humble.

In a way my hands are tied because I do not want to destroy the magic that some individuals feel about certain records or line ups. To air one’s dirty linen in public as it were, is undignified and against my principles. It feels very strange having to defend yourself when you feel you have done nothing wrong, but I owe it to the genuine fans to clear up a few misconceptions about recent troubled events in Cyprus.

There have been preposterous allegations made about singer Russ’s drinks being spiked or drugged whatever? Apart from sounding like something out of a James Bond novel or Micky Spillane pulp magazine what possible reason would anyone have for doing such a thing?

A, The promoters would not do it because it would ruin an event that they have been investing time and money on.

B, The fans would not do it because they had paid good money to see the band and it would rob them of a good performance.

C, The band members of Cloven Hoof have paid for 55 rehearsals learning a two hour set and why would anyone in their right mind want to jeopardise a prestigious gig in a foreign country and destroy the bands reputation? It is ludicrous.

D, Most unbelievable of all that I spiked his drink! But I kid you not a member of Russ’s family said on Facebook “It is very wrong to spike a friends drink” Get real, Cloven Hoof is my life and I have fought for this band and heavy metal since 1979. I would never try to destroy one of my own shows or deliberately try to make any band member perform badly. She is a loony tune!

E, Russ himself did not say it was definitely any of the above, he merely said he does not remember anything of the show at all and it could equally have been too much sun or dehydration that was responsible for his shameful display.

F, Joe sang on the new song called “Contagion” because in 7 months Russ has not recorded a single note. We are contracted to make a new album with High Roller Records in Germany and they needed to hear at least a song or two. I kept asking Russ to make a recording session but he kept making excuses for not turning up. In the end Joe saved the day and did some vocals despite having no intention of being the bands full time vocalist. He has interest from Sony records in his solo project in any case so he does not need to sing for Cloven Hoof. He categorically only wants to play guitar. Also I was hoping it would spur Russ on to show some commitment. Any true dedicated musician would rise to the challenge and step up to the plate and show what he is made of on the new album.

G, Some idiot sent me an e-mail stating that he thought Russ was sabotaged in order to make him look bad in front of the fans while we replaced him with Joe on vocals!!! This guy is a retard. If we wanted to sack Russ I would just have to say to him you are no longer in the band for what ever reason. I don’t need any stupid highly elaborate scheme. After all these years Mr North would look me in the eye and accept it if I had good reason, man to man.
Who is going to fly hundreds of miles and potentially face a hostile crowd to have a terrible show and disappoint furious promoters who could sue the band? Conspiracy theory crack pots are everywhere you all live in fantasy land! Maybe aliens abducted Russ and poured ouzo shots and Jack Daniels down his throat. The truth is out there!!

H, As a band Joe, Chris, Mark, Pete and myself have had 55 rehearsals in preparation for Cyprus, of which Russ graced us with a grand total of 0 appearances! In 7 months Mr North made it to 2 rehearsals and no recording sessions whatsoever! He gave a plethora of excuses, but still we gave him the opportunity to shine and fulfil fans expectations. No one wanted him to kick serious metal ass more than me but these are the facts and it does make grim reading.

I, Beyond Russ’s control there have been people around him acting without his consent posting libellous claims. They do not accurately reflect his thoughts and these comments and erroneous allegations should be dismissed as pure nonsense. Cloven Hoof is a rock band not a soap opera or pantomime and the people perpetrating false accusations and diatribes should cease and desist forthwith or face legal prosecution.

J, More conspiracy theory bullshit? footage of Russ’s dreadful performance was taken to harm him. Russ is not the only one who looks bad Cloven Hoof’s good name is blackened beyond measure by video’s of that terrible night. When I saw the clips I went crazy and told the people concerned to take it off all web sites immediately, it was humiliating and embarrassing. I know Russ, the band and myself had every intention of putting on a great show in Cyprus for the fans, so any one filming it was going to get a great performance. If the band wanted to deliberately hurt itself and Russ then why not put the whole concert on the official web site, Facebook and everywhere else for that matter? Will you numbskulls saying this tripe get a life!!!

K, Any troublemakers posting insulting comments on any of our web sites will be removed. Who in their right mind would give a platform to trouble making ass holes abusing the band on it’s own web site? Nuff said.

In his defence Russ is a complicated person with many personal issues and hidden demons, we have been like brothers for many years and have stuck together through thick and thin. But times change and people change, sometimes agendas and priorities shift dare I say, even brothers may grow apart. However, at the end of the day brothers are still brothers and though I may be angry with him now, for in truth I am totally convinced Russ was simply insensibly drunk throughout the debacle performance in Cyprus, he did not do it on purpose and some of the shots are very powerful in Cyprus 70% proof in fact. Whether he admits it or not, in time I know I will still forgive him and shake his hand. We will never work together again that is certain but the fans still have the albums and I am very proud of his amazing vocals. We have many happy memories of working and being great mates together.

In conclusion Cloven Hoof obviously means something to a lot of people to get such a passionate response from the fans. I have felt at my lowest ebb enduring a relentless campaign of personal abuse from a minority who for legal reasons must remain nameless. I have questioned my resolve to carry on at times, “Why bother putting up with all this hassle and abuse?” Well the answer’s clear because as long as there are people out there who like Cloven Hoof’s music then Fuck em! Fuck em all! Stand and fight for what you believe in and metal will never die!

CLOVEN HOOF will return with a new vocalist and a killer new album you better believe it!

Love, light and peace you metal maniacs!

Lee Payne