Pain Of Salvation

“Ζιλντενλœβ”

Ολοκληρο το live στην Βραζιλια πριν απο λιγες μερες…

παιζουν το μεγαλυτερο μερος απο Remedy Lane…

μερικά κομμάτια και με τον χειρότερο ήχο να τα ακούσεις…
στα δεύτερα φωνητικά κάτι γίνεται.

Additionally, following-up on their latest ?Road Salt? releases, Pain of Salvation have now started to work on material for a next studio album effort, which will be a concept album that goes back to the band?s harder and heavier roots of the early 2000?s. Pain of Salvation?s Daniel Gildenlöw has checked in with a brief status report on the band?s current activities as follows:

?We have a few gigs on the horizon, but in all honesty, our true focus is on the next studio album right now. Ragnar and I truly enjoy writing music together, and have that sort of completing-each-other?s-sentences dynamics to our writing that I have only found in very few people over the years. We have very creative writing sessions, and we can?t wait for the fans to hear the new material! You?ll see a hungry and strong Pain of Salvation, confidently returning to a harder and heavier form, musically. Still, as always, without losing the intimacy and originality that has been the trademark of the band ever since the first album. Anyone who has witnessed on stage what today?s Pain of Salvation are capable of, will understand how much I am looking forward to show them what we can do in a studio.?

ελπιζω μεσα στο 2016…

να δούμε ποιος θα δικαιωθεί τελικά, επιμένω ότι δεν παίζει να βγει μέσα στο '16. εννοείται ελπίζουμε όμως. και αυτό, “You?ll see a hungry and strong Pain of Salvation, confidently returning to a harder and heavier form, musically”, με έχει μπριζώσει άσχημα.

στο FB εχουν ανεβασει 15 δευτερολεπτα απο ενα κομματι που θυμιζει εντονα κατασταση Remedy Lane…

έντιτ, άκυρο, το βρήκα, δεν κατάλαβα τίποτα εννοείται :")

πραγματικά ελπίζω να βγει του χρόνου και να μην πάνε όλα στραβά. που σιγά μη δεν πάνε.

“Learning some new songs in the comfort of my home. Sorry that I accidentally blocked out the working title of the new album with my fingers… wink emoticon”

[SPOILER] έρχεται λέτε το part3?[/SPOILER]

το part2 ποιό είναι?

έντιτ. οκ άκυρο,το scarsick.Δεν το είχα παρατηρήσει.

μετα απο εξαντλητικο ζουμαρισμα παιζει και να μην ειναι P… :stuck_out_tongue:

Απο το fb…

And so it?s finally 2016!
Welcome to this brand new Pain of Salvation year (which I have decided to name ?Garbo?). We have intentionally been a bit restrictive with feeding you intel on our plans as of lately, but as a late Christmas gift, let us pull you into our secretly very busy world:

Ok, so the lid finally comes off ? we are actually in the studio right now, almost two weeks into the full-blown recording of our brand new album. And not in just any studio, with just any producer. We are in the Dugout studio with awesome producer Daniel Bergstrand (Meshuggah, InFlames etc), who was our hand picked top choice for recording this album, and was equally thrilled about getting a chance to work with us. We will keep posting thoughts, pictures and updates on this during the coming weeks, to keep you in the loop. You are, after all, our beloved extended family.

And hey, as if that?s not enough, we just recently joined forces with Glassville Music for management and booking, and we are planning for at least two releases this year, and some nice touring (yes, we know you want us to "come to Brazil!"
:smile:
).

“Garbo” is here, my friends ? and it seems like she might just be the most exciting year ever.

Love and respect,
Daniel

• I hope, you return man, to the roots of your music…

It’s time…

• [B]It will be the [U]heaviest[/U] and most [U]complex[/U] album we have done, if that is what you mean by roots.[/B]

and we are planning for at least two releases this year

wat [COLOR="#E6E6FA"]…[/COLOR]

μαλλον εννοει το DVD…

Τον έχω ικανό να βγάλει και το single του sisters που έλεγε τότε :’)

Τέλος του μήνα βγάζει τον 2ο δίσκο του ο Kristoffer Gildenlow στον οποίο συμμετέχει και ο Hermansson

ο πρώτος ήταν πολύ καλός.

και η φωνή του μοιάζει αρκετά με του Daniel

There is some interesting news coming up in the next few days. I’m not the one to shower our fans with news about every little thing we do, since I don’t… well, since I simply don’t enjoy that social direction. So, in the last months we have simply worked on the new album, which is turning out absolutely awesome! The album title (which I know you have been waiting for and speculated about) is:

In the Passing Light of Day

However, we have also prepared another little surprise release for you all, scheduled for June. I can’t wait to see how this will be received, but I have a feeling it will be very appreciated. :grinning:

Anyway, that about that for now, keep your eyes and ears open and you’ll get more intel on the surprise release and the new album in the next coming days.

Wet kisses!

σε αλλα νεα ο δισκος του Kristoffer G. ειναι πολυ καλος…θυμιζει παρα πολυ pos

προφανως ( ; ) εννοει το dvd απο το progpower

ε μαλλον το dvd εννοει…

αρκετα ενδιαφερον το οτι θα υπαρχει κομματι που θα κραταει 15:26…