Slipknot

+1 :slight_smile:

Νεκρός βρέθηκε χτες στο σπίτι του ο ντράμερ των Avenged Sevenfold James Owen Sullivan γνωστός κι ως The Rev. Η αστυνομία δήλωσε πως ο θάνατος του προέρχεται από φυσικά αίτια αν και ήταν γνωστό πως ο Rev ήταν επιρρεπής σε διάφορες ουσίες. Η εταιρία του έστειλε ένα βιαστικό δελτίο τύπου και στρώθηκε αμέσως στη δουλειά για να προλάβει ένα best of, ένα dvd και ένα documentary μέσα στην εορταστική περίοδο όπου ο κόσμος κάνει δώρα.

αυτο το site δεν το ηξερα αλλα με το που μπηκα ειδα το αποπανω.Ουτε ενα r.i.p. δεν εγραψαν παρα μονο οτι ο rev ειχε προβλημα με τα ναρκωτικα και την κινηση της εταιρειας να εκμεταλλευτει οικονομικα το τραγικο αυτο γεγονος.Μα καλα να λενε μαλακιες για δισκους και βιντεο αλλα να μην σεβονται την μνημη ενος νεκρου;

ε οσο αφορα σχολιασμο επικαιροτητας

το συγκεκριμενο site ειναι για τον π.κ

τι πιο μουρατο να κριτικαρεις
και να φαινεσαι γαματος

New MURDERDOLLS Song Available For Streaming :wink:

http://www.murdermydoll.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1276895312&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

καλά σε ενα μηνά κυκλοφορεί dvd slipknot…??
κατά λάθος το είδα…

[SIZE=“4”]Slipknot: (Sic)nesses
[/SIZE]

Slipknot headlined the annual Download Festival on June 13th 2009, performing in front of 80,000 of their rabid fans. The performance was absolutely electric, in typical Slipknot fashion, especially since it came hot on the heels of one of the strongest years in Slipknot’s illustrious career.It makes perfect sense that the band, known for their eclectic DVD collection, ranging from multi-camera angle concert documents to arthouse-style films, would release (sic)nesses. All Slipknot shows are memorable, but this one is particularly memorable, as the band blasted through hits from all of their albums. On stage is Slipknot in its most natural state and (sic)nesses will put you in the front row. 30 cameras were on hand to capture every possible angle of the band as they motored through their parade of hits; the cameras also caught the fans on tape, as they are just as crucial an element of a Slipknot show as the band members themselves.Perhaps most importantly, (sic)nesses is one of the final major performances for founding member Paul Gray, who tragically passed away in May 2010. While initially unintended, the concert is a testament to the legacy of Gray, where fans can enjoy a lasting glimpse of the bassist doing what he loved most. Additionally, the DVD also includes a 45-minute behind the scenes documentary created by band percussionist Clown, as well as all four music videos from the All Hope Is Gone cycle and the making of the “Snuff.”

DVD 1

1. (Sic)
  2. Eyeless
  3. Wait and Bleed
  4. Get This
  5. Before I Forget
  6. Sulfur
  7. The Blister Exists
  8. Dead Memories
  9. Left Behind
  10. Disasterpiece
  11. Vermillion
  12. Everything Ends
  13. Psychosocial
  14. Duality
  15. People = Shit
  16. Surfacing
  17. Spit It Out
    DVD 2
    'Audible Visions Of (Sic)Nesses Documentary (Including Director’s Commentary By M.Shawn Crahan)
    Music Videos:
  18. Psychosocial
  19. Dead Memories
  20. Sulfur
  21. Snuff
    Making Of Snuff

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/16179335/Slipknot-nesses/Product.html

Είναι μια μπάντα που πραγματικά με έχει διχάσει.

Από τη μία ακούω κομματάρες, πχ Duality, Before I Forget, Dead Memories. Από την άλλη, πονάνε τα αυτιά μου με κάτι Heretic Anthem κλπ ανάλογα.

Δεν ξέρω, δεν με έχουν κερδίσει, αλλά κάθε άλλο παρά τους μισώ.

SLIPKNOT/STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor has told Bryan Reesman of the Attention Deficit Delirium that he is working on a book about the Seven Deadly Sins. “I just finished writing it, and it’s being edited right now,” Taylor said. “We’re hoping to get it out by the spring of next year. It’s about the Seven Deadly Sins and my take on them and how I don’t think they’re sins at all. They’re human characteristics. They’re just human flaws and things that we all experience, yet because we all deal with them we’re all doomed? Screw you. To me, it’s just part of being human, and it’s me making the case for that and saying that you can go through all of these things and at the end of the day you can still be a good person. I’m telling stories from my past and balancing humor with serious, dark stuff. I’m really excited about it.”

He added, “I’m very proud of the fact I didn’t have a ghostwriter. I wrote it myself, so if it sucks you know who to blame.”

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

βρε λύσσα με τα βιβλία όλοι

COREY TAYLOR’s ‘Seven Deadly Sins’: Book Details Revealed - Sep. 4, 2010

Da Capo Press has set a tentative March 1, 2011 release date for Corey Taylor’s “Seven Deadly Sins” book.

Taylor is the hard-living, hard-talking frontman of the bands SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR. Renowned for his flamboyant and disturbing stage presence, Corey has lived it all. Starting in the early '90s, Corey threw himself into the hard-drinking, hard-loving, live-for-the-moment-life of a small town Iowa hero ? Corey “Fucking” Taylor! As his career went stratospheric, and he found himself rich, wanted and on the road, his behavior got more and more extreme. Everything you can think of, Corey’s done it… girls, drugs, excess of every kind. “Seven Deadly Sins” is Corey’s story, told through the prism of the seven deadly sins. His years of excess eventually made him sit down and start to think about what it was to “sin” and whether “sinning” could ? or should ? be recast as a good rather than bad thing. Yes, Corey’s hurt people, and done bad things, but if sin is what makes the man, then can it ever be wrong? This isn’t a straightforward memoir, this is Corey’s no-holds-barred story told through his own unique philosophy, honed through years of the craziest and most hedonistic excess in rock.

In a July 2010 interview with ExploreMusic (see video below), Taylor stated about his upcoming book, "I did not use a ghostwriter, and I’m very proud of that fact. One name on the cover ? that’s it.

“It’s basically me kind of taking the piss out of the whole religion thing. It’s really wrapped around the ‘seven deadly sins’ and how… My interpretation of the seven deadly sins is basically they’re not sins at all. They are human characteristics that we all share. In a way, they’re the kind of things that connect us all ? we’re all horny, hungry, angry motherfuckers, basically. But that doesn’t make it a sin. They may lead to sin, but the urge is not sin at all; we’re all instinctive animals at the end of the day. Half the time I’m surprised some people can tie their own damn shoelaces, but that doesn’t make it a sin. And it’s me making that point of you can live with these urges, you can live with these hungers and still be a good person, and I balance it with some stories from the past and all these things that I kind of went through and, you know, that I came out on the other side and, hopefully, I’m a good person for it. So it’s kind of half funny, half serious, but it’s very ? I think ? I think it’s very intelligently written and I make very valid points and I cuss a lot in it, so there you go.”

ExploreMusic: Why did you decide to write a book to begin with?

Corey: “It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. It was just another piece of a list that I had in my head of things I wanted to do, and luckily, I had a really good friend who is a literary agent who was very into the idea of me doing a book. The publishing house that I ended up going through, De Capo Press, they were very into it as well, because they were, like, ‘You know what? We want you to write your own book. We want you to do this. We want you to do that, and we wanna help you do it.’ So it was really cool. I had a lot of people who were behind me right out of the gate. And I wrote it in a month and a half… I finished it. I’m talking 75,000 words, 11 chapters… done! And they were, like, ‘You’re way ahead of schedule.’ And I was, like, ‘Well, you wanted it. I mean, that’s what I do.’ So I wrote it, actually, during the recording of [the new STONE SOUR album] ‘Audio Secrecy’. When I wasn’t recording, I was writing, basically. And I got it done very quickly. So it’s being edited right now. I just got the artwork together; I’m kind of sorting out a bunch of stuff like that. But I’m stoked. It’s gonna come out next spring, and… It’s just one more thing that I get to do. And they’re so happy with it that I already know what my next two books are gonna be about. So it’s really, really cool.”

ExploreMusic: I’m interested in hearing your argument for “Thou shalt not kill.”

Corey: "Well, ‘Thou shalt not kill’ is a commendment; that’s not a proper sin. The seven deadly sins are gluttony, greed, lust, rage, envy, sloth and pride ? vanity, basically. Those are the seven deadly sins, and we all feel them, we all live with them, we all have those days when we’re as lazy as crap, we all have those days when we just want to eat everything in sight, we all have those days when every chick is unbelievably hot or every guy is unbelievably hot… We have those days where we all experience that, and there’s nothing wrong with that. We were given sentient thought for a reason. If you can’t deal with it, then you are on the wrong track. But I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let organized religion make me feel bad about something that comes naturally. Screw you! Don’t you have enough control in the world? Can you just leave me alone and let me live my life? If I kill somebody ? sure, condemn me. OK, fair enough. If I’m not killing anybody, if I’m not raping children, if I’m not doing this and doing that, then get the hell out of my life.

blabbermouth.net

ωραίο το cover απο το βιβλίο

Δηλαδή τι σου θυμίζει; Ήχο εξάτμησης,Ρελαντί,ήχο κλιματιστικού;#-o

Αν και τους εκραζα συνέχεια,έχουν γινει απο τις αγαπημένες μου μπάντες των 00’ς.
Οκ δεν είναι θρύλοι,δεν θα μπορούσαν απο τώρα άλλωστε,αλλά έχουν βγάλει μεγάλα άλμπουμς και είναι τρομεροί στα λάιβ.Ο Κορευ εχει απο τις πιο χαρισματικές φωνές του χώρου.Ελπίζω να ξαναέρθουν απο εδώ.

[SPOILER]Into ME is all you Are ρε:p[/SPOILER]

αγαπαμε slipknot ,

α ειδα μια αναφορα για το βιβλιο του κορευ,το εχει διαβασει κανεις
?

[B]On whether they think they will be another SLIPKNOT album in the not-too-distant future:
[/B]
[B]Crahan:[/B] “Do I want another SLIPKNOT record? Absolutely. I’m not a fortune teller, so I can’t promise anybody anything. You and I can get killed on the way somewhere tonight. So… Do I want one? Yes. Do I know [if that will happen]? I don’t know.”

[B]Jordison:[/B][U] “As far as I’m concerned, yeah. I personally have, now… I don’t know… probably over 17 songs.”[/U]

[B]On the upcoming SLIPKNOT shows, the band’s first performances since the passing of bassist Paul Gray:[/B]

[B]Crahan:[/B] “I’ll say what I said [before]. It’s kind of hard to follow, but… There’s an F16 fighter jet, right? And when the pilots are in the jet, there’s a giant pie ? a red pie ? around the jet. Do you know what that represents? It’s a safety zone. So if you’re inside the pie, you have more than a better chance of getting sucked up through the jet engine and thrown out, spit out the other side. There will be a giant, red pie around our stage. So it’s a very serious, serious place to be. I’ll be in tears before I even hit the first stair. And I need it very much ? and we need it. So I’m looking forward to it, but it’s gonna be very hard.”

[B]Jordison:[/B] "It’s gonna be really cool. It’s gonna a big event, for sure. It’s gonna be really, really emotional. It’s gonna be, honestly, probably the best shows of my career.

“I’ve been in rehearsal over the last few weeks with our new bass player, Donnie [Steele], and my feeling is that these will probably be the biggest and most emotional shows that we’ve ever had. I’m just speaking for myself and the rest of the band that we can’t wait and [the shows] are gonna be amazing. Everything’s on fire right now, so…”

double post αλλά οσο πάει και γαμιέται το θέμα…

[B]JOEY JORDISON: SLIPKNOT Will Carry On ‘With Or Without’ COREY TAYLOR[/B] #-o

[B]When asked if he was concerned that Taylor has admitted in recent interviews that he was still unsure that going back out and performing live without Gray is the right thing to do[/B], Jordison said, “You know what?! [B]That’s for him to answer. As far as I’m concerned, SLIPKNOT’s my baby[/B] and I have a bunch of [new] songs written. And I’m in rehearsal right now with all the guys and it’s completely on fire. Donnie’s [Steele, a guitarist from an early lineup of SLIPKNOT who will act as the band’s touring bassist for the upcoming shows] doing a great job. [B]And as far as SLIPKNOT’s concerned, it’ll always exis[/B]t[B] ? with [Corey] or without him. So that’s it.”[/B]

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=157466

:-s:-s:-s

Χμμμμμ!! Αυτο πραγματικα δεν θα ηθελα να το ακουσω…

Ισως περα απο τους System Of A Down να θεωρω τους Slipknot το μοναδικο πραγματικα μεγαλο συγκροτημα (και μουσικα και εμπορικα …οι Alter Bridge απευθυνονται σε πιο ευρυ κοινο και εχουν και μικροτερη ιστορια) στον σκληρο ηχο των τελευταιων αντε 15 χρονων.

Και δεν μπορω ουτε καν να το σκεφτω αυτο γιατι η φωνη του Corey ειναι σημα κατατεθεν των μασκοφορων. Με τιποτα να μην γινει κατι τετοιο.

μαλακία αν φύγει ο taylor από τους slipknot.συμφωνώ και εγώ με τον drenie οτι η φωνή του είναι σήμα κατατεθέν για τους slipknot.

Ισχύει … πόσο διαφορετικό θα 'ταν π.χ. το Vol. 3 χωρίς τις ερμηνείες και τους στίχους του;

χωρις corey κ με τν “κατηουσα” π εχουν παρει για μενα δισκογραφικα (με το πιο εμπορικο πλεον στυλ) μοιαζει με εφιαλτη ολο αυτο. καλυτερα ας το διαλυσουν

Αν γινει κατι τετοιο οντως θα ειναι καταστροφικο για το συγκροτημα και την φημη του, το ονομα του και το πως το εχουν συνδεσει οι φαν στο μυαλο τους…

[I]the man beneath the mask[/I]

you’re welcome.