Βρέχει

Βρέχει και θα ακούσεις αυτό:

I send your name up into the sky
And the wind blows it back into my face
You see, even nature reacts on me
And all my electricity will make it across your sea

εγω απο χθες λιωνω wolves in the throne room και την εχω καταβρει.υποθετω οτι θα ταιριαζαν και τα πρωτα των porcupine tree.

Η φωνη της ειναι ο,τι πρεπει.

Τέτοιες μέρες σηκωνόμαστε με [I]Autumn’s Ablaze[/I]

λογικά το 'χω βάλει και στο κλείσιμο της μέρας-θρεντ, αλλά

[B]Culd De Sac - Death of the Sun[/B]

και επειδή μου έτυχε να το ακούω σε πηγαινελα της σχολής και πριν πέσω αυτές τις μέρες, αλλά ήρθε και κόλλησε με τον καιρό… για βιομηχανικά μίζερα βροχερά τοπία και καταστάσεις λοιπόν, προσυπογράφω, [B]Ulver - Perdition City[/B].

Ω ναι, το απόλυτο αστικό noir soundtrack. Aν και νομίζω ότι είναι πιο πολύ φτιαγμένο για να το ακούς νύχτα, τις μικρές ώρες.

τα άπαντα απο fates warning(εποχής Alder) και το βλέμμα στο παράθυρο λες και πρόκειται να σου δώσει λύσεις και απαντήσεις.

[B][I]Paralyzed by inhibitions
And indecisions.
What was once a release
Is now a prison.[/I][/B]

Ασταδιάλα ρε… Εγώ σκεφτόμουν APSOG… let nothing, bleed into nothing… και δε συμμαζεύεται…

^και εγω απο εκει ειπα να αρχίσω με την σημερινή βροχή, αλλά με φώναξε το nothing left to say.
Και μόλις μπήκε το APSOG…
καλά ξεμπερδέματα…

ααααα…
και επίσης τελευταίοι στίχοι απο το Entombed - To Ride, Shoot Straight and [I]Speak the Truth.[/I]
εστω και με αυτη την ενταση

[B][I]Love the fall No control
They say "it takes one to know one"
Well I know them all
They say "stupid is as stupid does"
Guess you’ll always be if you ever was[/I][/B]

[SPOILER]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs[/SPOILER]

Εγω μολις εχωσα αυτο:

οταν βρεχει και μιας και πλησιαζει χειμωνας ακουμε αυτο8)

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Με βροχή ακούω πάντα αυτά τα δύο

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]και

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Venus will be affiliated with Bharani’s mark a vulva addressing start, sperm count, primal sex. You are able to also make use of those astrological has a bearing on that may help you in the interactions plus contracts along with some people. Car Finance Uranus together with Jupiter usually are together with each other in your warning connected with Pisces, increasing opportunities to consentrate strategy not in the common box, actually just what field? Its time for them to stay your desires this scientific disciplines misinformation presented individuals a long time ago. Government* Division for security grows within unique plus uncharted location; redefinition in how you can earn together with salary a good world war. Debt Financing Ya think this is the gentleman who seem to find yourself about the roadways at some point? The fella has got survived his / her everyday living using a perspective from showing together with giving by a host to wealth not to mention perception.

Typically the duality from the character of this Gemini guy may existing a huge concern if you’d like to captivate her. Forex Trading They may come to feel critical along with established. Various perhaps even include this images. If he or she will be honestly inventive men and women, pumped up about typically the discipline that they accomplish the connection are going to be worthwhile. The New Sell and Sell Short: How To Take Profits, Cut Losses, and Benefit From Price Declines (Wiley Trading) Shakti Carola Navran:astrologer, professional and even authorIf you actually cherished this short article and even a mindset at important things, you’ll be able to be a part of my own totally free 7 days a week ezine wherever My spouse and i talk about your widespread astrological makes as well as specific capabilities involving gemstone as well as stimulate one to utilize them intelligently to get a easier plus satisfied living.

Most Recommendation
Cheap Nike Air Max Data files Loggers, The text Era Drivers
Cheap NFL Jerseys Fabrication with the Dim Archangel Armaros (Section My partner and i)
Chanel Sunglasses 12 Reasons for Organization I actually Discovered Even while Concerning Court Task

σκατα.αυτο ερχομουν να ποσταρω.
πιο συγκεκριμενα το part xii.
μπας και ξεπλυθουν οι ψυχες μας.

Ω ναι, έπαιζε όλο το πρωί!

Για βροχή γενικώς, μεταξύ άλλων λατρεία οι Agalloch, Neurosis, Isis.

Τώρα πάλι, μου ήρθε να βάλω αυτό:

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Βρέχει κι εδώ, ξεθάβουμε αυτή την ομορφιά.

Βρέχει; Σκατά!
Βρέχει σκατά;
Βρέχει. Σκατά;
Βρέχει σκατά!

…ύμνος:respect:

:):!: