Φημες για συναυλιες #2

μαρινερ στο fb ο τσαμης γραφει ασταματητα και μας εχει τρελανει…WARLORD ΡΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10151051459368867&id=597978866&set=a.10150386339523867.365794.597978866&relevant_count=1&__user=100003538141287

Αυτό εννοείτε?

προφανώς Ε??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ναι…!! μπες ρε στο fan club να δεις τι γινετε…!!

Εντάξει, συγκίνηση.

Ο Savatage or Death μάλλον έχει χύσει κιόλας. :slight_smile:

εχει αφηνιάσει ο άλλος

[B][I]The CANNONS OF DESTRUCTION are “locked and loaded”[/I][/B]
[B][I]WARLORD IS COMING TO EUROPE . . . PREPARE (“duck and cover”) [/I][/B]

[B][I]IF YOU’RE NOT A WARLORD FAN . . . DON’T SHOW UP !!! YOU’LL JUST BE TAKING UP SPACE . . .[/I][/B]

:stuck_out_tongue:

[B][I]This is where I’ve been preparing for coming of WARLORD . . . you couldn’t get in even if you wanted to. But you will “see” and you will “hear” the “Cannons of Destruction” – T minus 245 days [/I][/B]

και εχει ενα πεδίο βολής.αχαχαχαχαχα

[B][I]American fans and others from all over the world: A Warlord Live DVD from the shows along with a Live Album and “Behind the Scenes” footage . . . we’re thinking about you too!!![/I][/B]

ε ενταξει. εχει γαμηθεί να μιλάει

Πολλές υποσχέσεις και μου αρέσει αυτό :smiley: !! 245 μερούλες είναι θα περάσουν!!

Rick Anderson (Damien King III)

Καλά μιλάμε έχει τρελαθεί ο Tsamis από το βράδυ:

[B]“HELLAS, HELLAS . . . TI THA GEINEI FILE MOU ME MAS … WARLORD THAR THI STIN ELLADA? That band unknowingly was prognosticating this event. Don’t post the song here . . . this is for “those who know” what I mean by this expression.”

“I too want to meet you all and that’s why we’re staying an extra 2-3 weeks. And I would like to see some historical sites since I’m well studied in ancient history. THA PAME PERIPATO where the Peripatetics once walked !!!”

“I would really just like to sit around and listen to Greek ethnic music – the real earthy meaningful music, kick back, and talk about anything and everything . . . from metal to philosophy . . . just don’t lecture me about US Foreign Policy – I have no control over that.”

" Just kicking back and meeting and talking with everybody, maybe some bouzoukia and some historical sites, including my parents’ home town of Nemea, though I don’t have people there any more. I just want to see where I come from, and I want my daughter to see where I come from . . . part metal, part friendship, part education"

“Watching some of the chat rooms, I see that many Greeks don’t believe that we’re coming to Greece. They are saying that there is “NO WAY” Warlord would announce that they are coming to Greece through Facebook. They say, “It’s just a rumor.” Man, are these people gonna be destroyed when they hear the official announcement !!!”[/B]

εμεις να δεις τι εχουμε παθει…

Bill Tsamis:

[B]“We will be begin talks with Archangel Productions tomorrow – they are affiliated with Metal Hammer. If you want Warlord to play a decent size show in Athens where everyone can get in, then start writing Metal Hammer. Let the “Hammer Fall” on them!!! If you want to be standing outside some small club in Athens while Warlord is “delivering the goods” – 90 minutes of epic metal history – then do nothing. It’s up to you because they assess things by the “demand” of fans. ACCEPT is far bigger than WARLORD, but Accept has probably been to Greece before and will come again. Lots of great metal bands will come through Greece. You can see WASP 3-4 times. BUT – THIS MIGHT BE THE “ONLY TIME YOU EVER SEE WARLORD.” Yeah, you can hang out and meet us and get an autograph or buy merch if you want. But IF YOU WANT WARLORD TO PLAY IN A VENUE THAT WILL ALLOW EVERY WARLORD FAN TO RELISH THE EXPERIENCE, YOU BETTER GET ON THEIR ASS . . . . FAST !!!”[/B]

I_love_metal εχουν και δικο τους θρεντ οι Warlord…

ναι συγνωμη απλα επειδή άλλαξαν τα πράγματα γιατις φήμες περί συανυλίας στην Ελλάδα γι’ αυτό το πόσταρα…

και 'stalker στο Gagarin… Οκτώβρη μεριά…

το είδα ανακοινωμένο στο φβ τους…οκ μετράει, δεν έχω δει nightstalker ποτέ, και με ένα καλό εισιτήριο, λογικά θα’μαστε εκεί…(δεν φαντάζομαι να είναι αποκλειστικά με κομμάτια από το νέο δίσκο…)

μαγκες καποιος ειχε πει πιο παλια κατι για Slash!!! τι απεγινε αυτη η φημη?

Περιφέρεται σα φάντασμα μέσα στο forum :slight_smile:

Η περιοδεία του για Ευρώπη έχει ανακοινωθεί και δεν είμαστε μέσα οπότε άκυρο

θέλουμε sabaton με eluveitie, και γαμώ τα πακέτα γιατί δεν έχουν ανακοινώση και ελλάδα ρε γαμώτο; :frowning: :frowning:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=87422

Ρίξτε μια ματιά 04/29/13 !!! 8O8O8O

Ανοιγω θρεντ.

ρε χαζέψατε? δεν νομίζω να είναι κατι αληθινό αυτό