Iced Earth

Τοτε μαλλον βλεπεις καλα…

τι μισος ειναι αυτο για τους iced earth παλι??? οκ ειναι ολοι εναντιον του schaffer …αλλα τωρα βλεπω ενα γενικο μισος για την μπαντα…(μιπος ειστε λιγο υπερβολικοι???)

eime me coralina…
min stigmatizoume ena sigrotima mono apo enan front man…
prosopika pistevo pos ta kommatia tous(ta perissotera…oxi ola)
einai poli kala…

το Glorious Burden είναι ένας απλά καλό δίσκος και ουτε το Horror Show μπορώ να πω οτι με ξετρέλανε, πιστεύω οτι μπορούν να βγάλουν πολύ καλύτερους δίσκους! Αυτά φυσικα κατα την αποψη μου! Αλλά μάλλον βαρεσαν κάλλο στον εγκέφαλο, ο Barlow πήγε κι έκανε μπάντα με κάτι μπάτσους και παίζουν τραγούδια για την πατρίδα τους (μπλιαχ χα χατ), ακου ρε τέτοια φωνάρα και να χαραμίζεται με τα στρουμφάκια :oops: και ο Schaffer να διαφημίζει το μαγαζί του με τα πολεμικά μπιχλιμπίδια του μέσα στο βιβλιαράκι του τσι ντι!! Ελπίζω να σοβαρευτούν λίγο! Δεν λέω ότι βγάλαν χάλια δίσκους αλλά λείπει μακράν αυτό που λέμε feeling!! και ο Owens είναι φωνάρα και αυτός μη λέμε οτι να’ναι

simfono oti aftes oi kiniseis eina ligo aparadextes…afto to sigrotime ixe para polla na prosferei…an kai tora den nomizo po tha ksanazodanepsoun,aloste kai xoris ton barlow den ginete doulia…krima krima :cry: :cry:

Θα το ξεπερασουμε…

Den tha to xeperasoume… Skeftomai na aytoktonisw an ston epomeno xrono oi Iced Earth den vgaloun kati anwtero tou “Among the Living”…

Εμενανε με αρεσει πολυ το Horror Show. :frowning:

Μαλλον θα ειναι απο τους ελαχιστους που περισσοτερο απ ολα μου αρεσε το Night Of The Stormrider… Ασε που η χροια του Βarlow μου εδινε στα νευρα μερικες φορες… Κολληματα του καθενος!

Burnt offerings rules (Aς προσκυνήσουμε όλοι μαζί το Dantes Inferno…:smiley: )

8O 8O :blink: :eek: :thumbdown:

:bow: :bow:

Dark Saga, Horror Show, Burnt Offerings…Τα αγαπημενα μου…:smiley:

Burnt Offerings το θεωρώ μακράν το καλύτερο τους…Πολύ διαφορετικό από τις υπόλοιπες δουλειές τους…Δε θα με χαλάσουν καθόλου το καλοκαιράκι :smiley:

Την γνώμη μου, την έχω πει εδώ! :wink:

http://www.rocking.gr/modules/forum/showpost.php?p=108477&postcount=168

Μιας και πολύ πρόσφατα λέγαμε ότι ο Barlow καλό θα ήταν να επιστρέψει στον μεταλλικό κόσμο, καλύτερα να παίζαμε κανά lotto! :stuck_out_tongue:

Μόλις μου στείλανε ένα bulletin από το myspace των Iced Earth!
Σε πρόσφατη συνέντευξη στο γερμανικό Rock Hard αναφέρεται ότι o Matt Barlow επιστρέφει στο metal! 8)
Όχι όμως στους Iced Earth, αλλά ως ο νέος τραγουδιστής των Pyramaze! :-k

Για να διαβάσει κάποιος την συνέντευξη, χρειάζεται να κάνει log-in, οπότε την κάνω copy-paste! :wink:

"The new edition of the magazine Rock German Hard, made an interview with Matthew recently Barlow (former-vocalist of the Iced Earth), and in this interview it was confirmed that Matthew Barlow is coming back to the metal, as vocalist of band PYRAMAZE.

Many years if had passed since that Matthew Barlow left the Iced Earth and Matthew never in showed its point of view to them. For Rock Hard it made an exception. Optimum E is: it is not only speaking of new, but also singing! Surprising total, it joined itself to the Danish group of prog-metal Pyramaze.

I entered in contact with Matthew ace 7 of the morning. in Delaware, where it deferred payment now with its wife and its son of one year and way of age and working as policeman. Matthew is very calm and chooses the words sabiamente.

ROCK HARD: Matthew, the one that point you, for the first time, had the feeling of that being the vocal one of the Iced Earth it was not what you wanted for its future?

MATTHEW: Iced Earth was not the problem. Not even the 11 of September was the reason for my decision, but a signal, the “drop d´água”. It was at a time where I thought about what making with my life. I find that all have a period of training in the life where they think about everything. At this time I had 31 years, I was married, but he did not have financial security. The years in the Iced Earth had been excellent. The turnês and the experiences with the fans perpetual go to be a positive memory. But it did not have firmness in the career with the Iced Earth, I really I did not have financial security, because I never had a parallel project, as the Jon, where I could make money. I had a long colloquy with my brother, who also work as policeman, and I I was certain that to become me a police age what I wanted. All that knows me can say, this is not so improper pra me. I never infringed the law, I not even I was fined by speed excess. I was never imprisoned. Others, that knew only the side cabeludo rock musician mine, perhaps had not understood. But the majority of the metal fans is very respectful. The only crime of them either to perhaps smoke one established one.
It was at the time to sign the contract for “The Glorious Burden”, when I hesitated and counted the Jon as I imagined my future. This contract would more moor me to the Iced Earth per many years. Jon and I decide that I would make the vocal ones of the “The Glorious Burden” and I would make turnê with the band, there later I I would leave. When the vocal ones had been ready, Jon one more time talked with me, and said that she was not happy with my work. Moreover, Tim Owens had left the Judas Priest and I perceived quickly what the Jon had determined with Tim.
Six months later I was for the policy academy. To leave the Iced Earth was very emotive, because Jon and I had passed for many together things. It was not easy for none of us.

ROCK HARD:
It seems then that it did not have much colloquy between you and Jon. He himself finished not very saying legal things, as for example that you never if it strengtove 100% for the Iced Earth.

MATTHEW:
I am certain of that it said this soon after the separation, when we are with the very strong emotions. I do not blame it. Since then in them we find some times and he does not have nothing of bad between people. I until talked with Tim Owens some times. It loves being in the Iced Earth, I love my I work, and all are happy.

ROCK HARD: As policeman, you it has a well dangerous work. How it was the reaction of its wife with its decision?

MATTHEW: Ah yes, it was worried. Especially when I was in the patrol. But we policemen well are trained. Beyond, my area is not so dangerous, exactly having places that are better you to prevent. I am not running behind criminals the time all, I I try to help the people. It is clearly that, if necessary, I would enter in one fight, but for most important me is to help the young in my area and to give they a perspective.
With certainty it has moments where I feel homesickness to be in palco, because he does not have place some where you he can feel as much adrenalin. But what I more feel lack is of being creative. It was therefore that I was interested myself in the invitation of Michael, of the PYRAMAZE. It wants to record music of high quality, but on the other hand, he does not want to be in turnê for months. I had many offers of bands, but I do not want to be in turnê for an eternity. Some festivals and shows in clubs are perfect and I can keep my job.

He also had a small interview with Michael Kammeyer of the Pyramaze in the magazine. They confer below:

ROCK HARD:
Michael, as you obtained that a new and almost unknown band obtained a singer as Matthew Barlow, who already had given up the musical career?

MICHAEL: , We have some experience with American musicians well, because our tecladista lode of U.S.A., and vocal the previous one also was of there. I admit: the idea of Matthew to enter in the Pyramaze was absurd. But later that I fired Lance (former-vocalista), I had time to think regarding the substitute. My favourite person or thing in absolute was Matthew Barlow, because I am a great fan of Iced Earth, since whom vi the band in the Wacken festival. E I knew that Matthew I had a job, as well as the remaining portion of the Pyramaze, and that it does not want to know of turnês long. Then I decided to call it, because I did not have nothing to lose. The maximum that would happen was it to say not.

ROCK HARD: But vocal the previous one sings well different of Matthew.

MICHAEL: When we made our as record, I asked for Lance to sing strong and aggressive more. I was tired of vocal clean and high tones. I want to say, we make music for we ourselves, and was clearly pra me, that ours third record would be powerful and aggressive.

ROCK HARD: You it will have to change the style to compose to incase itself to the style of the voice of Matthew?

MICHAEL: I find that not, therefore Matthew is a professional, being able to sing any sound and to give a personal touch. We do not want to seem the Iced Earth, and nobody wait that obtain. We are the Pyramaze and our new singer is Matthew Barlow, is this.

The next record to the Pyramaze will leave in the spring of 2008. Later, the band will make some shows in festivals. Before they will have that to find a new recorder, what it will not be problem, considering the new formation."

Μακάρι να γυρίσει ο Βarlow…Μεγάλη απώλεια…Προσωπικά σταμάτησα να παρακολουθώ την πορεία της μπάντας απο τότε που ο Barlow την έκανε για να πάει στη ‘‘μεγάλη των μπάτσων σχολή’’ και να σώσει τον κόσμο απο το έγκλημα και τους κακούς :stuck_out_tongue:

Τωρα δεν ξερω αν πρεπει να χαρω η οχι…
Απο τη μια επιστρεφει o Barlow στη Μetal,απο την αλλη ομως οχι στο συγκροτημα που ολοι θελαμε…
Και το κολλημα του με την μπατσαρια ακομα δεν εχει φυγει,οπως και αυτο με τις μεγαλες περιοδειες.
Δυστυχως δεν φαινεται να ειναι ακομα ετοιμος να επιστρεψει στους Iced Earth.Και δεν ξερω αν και ο Jon το πολυθελει…

O reaper όμως έχει πολύ πιο γαμάτη φωνη…

Αυτο ειναι σχετικο… Ο Ριππερ εχει πολυ γαματες ψηλες, σε αντιθεση με τον Ματ, οπου στις μπασες ειναι πολυ καλος…8)

Το θεμα ειναι ποια απο τις δυο φωνες ταιριαζει περισσοτερο στην μουσικη των Iced Earth.
Εγω ψηφιζω Matthew, αν και εδω ειναι γαμ*** τα ο τυπος.:frowning: