Katatonia live in Greece

dude are you american of greek ascend?

Όχι. Είμαι φιτίτρια απο την Αμερική και μένω στην Αθηνά τώρα. Σπουδάζω Αρχαία Έλληνικα και … Λατιν :stuck_out_tongue:

I probably butchered that but you can at least tell what I’m trying to say. I’ve been in Athens since January (I’m on Ios at the moment! 8) ) and I’m leaving in May … it was just a coincidence that Katatonia, one of the most awesome bands ever, happened to be playing during the time I was here.

the song “i’m nothing” didnt move you???

I like that one. It’s definitely one of the better songs on the album. But, I don’t love it. On the other hand I love almost every song on The Great Cold Distance and Night is the New Day, and about half of Viva Emptiness.

Also got Last Fair Deal Gone Down. Dispossession and Teargas are excellent. The rest are ok.

Oh, does anyone know how much merch is? I really wanna buy my friend in the States who introduced me to Katatonia a t-shirt, but I literally have 40 euro to last the next two weeks :confused: (luckily my school gives free lunches…)

8O

Not at all! Perfectly said!

You learn quickly enough girl… :wink:

φιτιτρια; Προφανως εννοουσε την ορθογραφια ρε

Ε κ εσύ είπαμε… Εδώ Έλληνες κ σπανίως βάζουν όμικρον γιώτα - τί περίμενες; Η σύνταξη είναι το σημαντικότερο…:slight_smile:

a t-shirt will cost you 20 euro

T-shirts usually cost around 20?. You are lucky to have free lunches, but you must control your expenses to the minimum for the next 2 weeks :wink:

Έχω και εγώ εισιτήριο. Αν γίνει sold out δε θα μείνω εκτός :stuck_out_tongue:

20 euro, cool. I’ll just not eat dinner for 2 weeks…what will be harder is giving up Red Bull… :frowning:

Δε νομίζω να γίνει sold out[-X

Όντως, σιγά μη γίνει…

Έλεγα να μην πάω, αλλά έπεσαν μαζεμένα λεφτά το Πάσχα, οπότε θα τιμήσω 8)

εγω σημερα εξασφαλισα και το ticket :smiley:

Χασάπης ή παπάς?:-k:p

Απλά είδα συγγενείς που είχα να δω καιρό :lol:

Ακυρώθηκε η συναυλία στη Βουλγαρία, λόγω προβλημάτων που είχαν με τους promoters

πες και αυτό όμως για να μην τρομάξει ο κόσμος :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully, we can reschedule a bulgarian gig for the future, but right now we can not risk the remainder of the concerts in the next days to be affected by obstacles caused by unprofessional promoters, so we?re now moving on directly to Greece and look forward to another round of fantastic gigs.

E φυσικά:p