Pain Of Salvation

Εντάξει, αν δεν το έλεγες δεν θα το καταλάβαινα με τίποτα.Και που το είπες δυσκολεύομαι να το πιστέψω δηλαδή, μοιάζει πολύ η φωνή του. Ή έχω πρόβλημα και ακούω ό,τι να’ναι :stuck_out_tongue:

Όσο για το

Αλλά, είναι σα να λέει μην ξαφνιαστείς αν υπάρχει και κάποια σύνθεση τύπου “Road Salt”. Δεν τα ξεγράφει.

fine by me, καθόλου δεν θα με χαλάσει άλλος ένας κρίκος της αλυσίδας road salt/ of dust/ of salt/ falling home

Λήκαρε και η έκδοση με τα she likes to hide και king of loss

ωραιο το King of loss…

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=sweden_meet_half_of_melodifestivalen_2015_contestants

αν δεν πάει γιουροβίζιον θα σκάσει

φαγωθηκε!

νταξ. μισός εχει μείνει

Daniel Gildenlöw - Pappa (Rehearsal) - Melodifestivalen 2015 - Eurovision Song Contest

το παίρνω πίσω. αυτός είναι ενα βήμα πριν εξαϋλωθεί !!

…πρέπει να τον βάλω να γράφει στο ‘‘τι φάγατε σήμερα’’:D…και θα επανέλθει:):!:

PAIN OF SALVATION - Falling Home (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

I started last year with four months in the hospital, battling flesh eating bacteria, and somehow managed to bounce back to see myself playing Vegas dressed in a rabbit suit. That considered, it felt perfect to end the year knee deep in snow on Iceland, shooting a video for “Falling Home” in a blizzard, with a dead coyote draping my freezing shoulders. I mean, who would have guessed a few years back that the latter would actually turn out to be one of the more normal situations of my 2014? smile emoticon
I loved every minute on Iceland, and my all-in personality could not have asked for more. When we were not pushing through the snow outside, we’d sit hours on hours in a cold basement of an old power plant, singing the song over and over again with numbing hands and feet, while the Reykjavik sun was setting outside the heavy concrete walls. Damn, we threw ourselves into this video, whole-heartedly and passionately, and I think anyone watching it will feel that.
Huge thanks to everyone who helped out with this video, but most of all to Hilmir and Sóley!

[I]This song is sucks, where’s the band?! I miss the real pain of salvation and [B]not gildenlow and your boyfriend!!![/B] [/I]

:lol:

γενικως δεν εχει και τα καλυτερα σχολια απο κατω…λες και δεν ηχογραφησαν παλιοτερα τραγουδια σε τετοιο στυλ…

να πω την αμαρτια μου, και σε μενα δεν αρεσε το κομματι, αλλά σημερα επαιζε ολη μερα

και εμενα δεν με τρελλανε οταν το πρωτοακουσα αλλα “μεγαλωνει” μεσα σου με καθε ακροαση…

και του χρόνου

ωραιο κομματι…

“After placing last in the Swedish voting, now is the time for Daniel’s song Pappa to enter its real life: that of being listened to on the radio, in the kitchen or the car where people have time to let it sink in”

τον καημένο :frowning:
εμένα μαρεσε πάντως (αλήθεια)

Μωρέ κι εμένα μ’άρεσε, αλλά πέρυσι τους έστειλε υποτίθεται τα Sisters, No Way, Road Salt και (σύμφωνα με τον ίδιο) όταν επέλεξαν το τελευταίο ήταν σε φάση “αλήθεια τώρα, αυτό διαλέξατε;”, και όλοι είδαμε πώς πήγε.

Ε και πας φέτος με ανάλογο και υποδεέστερο κομμάτι, για το πανηγύρι της γιουροβύζον. Τι περιμένεις δηλαδή.

εντιτ, αυτό το “τι περίμενες” το ρώτησε ένας στο φμπ, πετάχτηκε ένας άλλος και έγραψε

Didn’t he do the same a while back in euro vision? I don’t know what frame of mind Daniel is in. He doesn’t want to do prog metal anymore because it seems it’s below himself, but then he wastes chances of making it in the mainstream by playing songs that have no chance to make it in the mainstream. Either do mainstream right and dedicate to that or else do the music that brought you fame, e. g, prog metal. This futile middle ground is ennervating

και η απάντηση ήταν η εξής:

Thanks for your 1 cent Manuel. How very open minded.

Me? I am in the frame of mind I’ve always been in: that of making music that I feel passionately about, regardless of where it takes me. That’s the only frame of mind a musician should ever be in, as far as I’m concerned. [B]We are writing a complex and uncompromising back-to-early-pos album right now[/B], but after that comment of yours we might not let you buy it!

:vibrate:

^^^^ η τελευταία πρόταση με κάνει να νιώθω πιο ψυχεδελικά από ποτέ…

Εγώ απορώ γιατί επιμένει με τη Γιουροβίζιον, σάμπως και αν έβγαινε θα άλλαζε το μαζικό κλίμα της διοργάνωσης, πόσο μάλλον και με ένα μέτριο κομμάτι.
Κάτσε και λίγο σπίτι άνθρωπε μου να φας και τίποτα γιατί, τώρα πρέπει να χει λιγότερα κιλά και από τα δικά μου στο νηπιαγωγείο.

αφού δεν τα πε στη συνέντευξη, τώρα πάλι ενθουσιάζεστε; :stuck_out_tongue:

είπαμε, πάμε για TPE-RL εποχές. και λίγο να αναβιώσουν αισθηιτκή και συναισθήματα θα είναι έπος.

οτι και να γινει θα ειναι επος… :stuck_out_tongue: