Μικρά Νέα

Πριν μερικές ημέρες άνοιξε!! :stuck_out_tongue:

…θά’πρεπε νά’χε ανοίξει εδώ και χρόνια:p :slight_smile: :!:

Ρισπεκτ!

Παρελθον ο Emil και ο Jens απο τους Savage Circus!

Hello fans and folks! As some of you might have read in recent interviews, me (Emil) and Jens is no longer a part of Savage Circus. The reason for this is that we just had really bad timing.

Thomen and Toto really wants to finish this new album as fast as possible and with me and Jens having focused hard on finishing the Persuader album we just haven´t been able to dedicate the time needed for Savage Circus. We wish all the best to Thomen and Toto in their quest with new members and hopefully they will find new members who can give the time this album deserves.

Sincerly /Emil &Jens

έφυγε από την ζωή ο Bernd ‘‘Nossi’’ Noske, ο 67χρονος θρυλικός ντράμερ και τραγουδιστής των Birth Control…R.I.P.

Ρε σεις, ο Nemtheanga των Primordial μολις ποσταρε στο facebook το εξης:

Alan Averill
Just heard some sad and devastating news…a force of nature has left this mortal coil. Hope u find some peace on another plane Selim…

Και απο κατω επιβεβαιωσε οτι μιλαει για τον Selim Lemouchi (πρωην Devil’s Blood).
Δε βρισκω κατι αλλο για επιβεβαιωση παντως.

κρίμα αν ισχύει

Υπερβολικά νέος ρε γαμώτο.
Κρίμα, αν και σταμάτησαν (επίσης υπερβολικά) απότομα οι The Devil’s Blood θα ακούγονται για πολύ καιρό ακόμη.

Δυστυχως ισχυει απ’οτι φαινεται.

Selim Lemouchi, oud frontman van The Devil’s Blood, is overleden. Dat bevestigen Bidi van Drongelen, die jarenlang manager en boeker van de band was, en Walter Hoeijmakers van Roadburn. Verdere details over het overlijden zijn op dit moment niet bekend.

->με λιγα λογια λεει οτι απεβιωσε,και το επιβεβαιωσαν ο μανατζερ του Bidi van Drongelen και ο Walter Hoeijmakers,διοργανωτης του Roadburn. Λεπτομερειες αυτη τη στιγμη δεν εχουν γινει γνωστες.

Τεραστια απωλεια ρε πουστη.

–το ανεβασε και το βρετανικο μεταλ χαμμερ.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/selim-sl-lemouchi-dead-at-33/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=selim-sl-lemouchi-dead-at-33

δεν το πιστευω ρε γμτ

…όχι ρε γαμώτο…κρίμα

what the fuck??? μπαμ και κατω στα 33? δε το πιστευω…

Ε πιθανολογειται οτι ηταν αυτοκτονια. Ισως γι αυτο να μην εχουμε ακομα επισημη αιτια θανατου.
Υπηρχε και αυτο το προσφατο ποστ του στη σελιδα του στο φεησμπουκ που ενισχυει τα περι αυτοκτονιας.

Ένα μίνι ντοκιμαντέρ για την ζωή του.

R.I.P. κριμα γιατι ηταν παρα πολυ νεος.

Συμφωνα με το post του οντως η αυτοκτονια μοιαζει η πιθανοτερη αιτια θανατου. Τι μαλακισμενος τροπος να φυγεις ρε πουστη μου…

[B]ARCH ENEMY announces new singer[/B]

In early June 2014, ARCH ENEMY will unleash their 9th studio album, War Eternal, worldwide via Century Media Records and Trooper Entertainment in Japan.
With this upcoming release, the band will introduce a new member to their ranks: Alissa White-Gluz, former vocalist of Canadian extreme metallers THE AGONIST. Angela Gossow, who joined ARCH ENEMY in 2000 and made her debut on the now classic Wages Of Sin (2001), will be stepping down as front-woman and focusing on management, while Alissa takes her place.

[SPOILER]Angela Gossow comments:
?Dear ARCH ENEMY fans, this is not easy to tell you?I have decided to step down from being ARCH ENEMY?s voice of anger. After 13 years of pure fucking metal, 6 studio albums and countless tours through five continents, I feel the need to enter a different phase in my life, be with my family and pursue other interests. I will however remain business manager for ARCH ENEMY, and I will continue to develop my artist management roster.
I am staying true to my heavy metal roots, just leaving the spotlight so to speak. I am passing the torch to the super talented Alissa White-Gluz, whom I?ve known as a dear friend and a superb vocalist for many years. I always thought she deserved a chance to shine ? and now she?s getting it. Just like I got that chance back in 2001.
I want to thank all ARCH ENEMY fans, our labels Century Media (worldwide) and Trooper Entertainment (Japan), our dedicated road crew, and in particular Michael, Daniel and Sharlee for their love and support throughout all these years. It?s been one hell of a ride! We conquered every situation, made it through thick & thin together in the most exciting and rewarding time of my life. Thank you all for being there with me on stage, in front of the stage, and backstage. You have touched my heart, and I hope I was able to give something back to you. I am grateful for the wonderful memories - I will cherish them forever!
I am looking forward to the next decade of ARCH ENEMY madness! Right now I am listening through rough mixes of the new studio album and I am blown away! 2014 will see a renewed ARCH ENEMY at the top of their game. I am proud to be part of this ARCH ENEMY chapter, albeit in a different way - revving up the engines behind the scenes. I hope to see you in front of the stage, I will join you there this time. Let the killing begin, once again!?

Alissa White-Gluz comments:
“I am very honored and happy to announce a new chapter in my life and musical career beginning now; I have joined forces with one of my all-time favorite and globally respected bands, ARCH ENEMY. ?Wages of Sin? was the first metal album I ever bought, and it was love at first listen. It is not often that you get a phone call from your favorite band asking you to join! I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with such amazingly talented musicians whom I also consider great friends. I look forward to being able to write and perform at a whole new level now with ARCH ENEMY! Music is forever, metal is limitless and this is only the beginning!”

Chief song-writer and band leader Michael Amott, who founded ARCH ENEMY in 1995, comments:
?We are eternally grateful to Angela for all her passion, hard work and talent. Her legacy is tremendous and will always be a big part of the band?s history. We feel great pride in what has been achieved in the past, but also look forward to new battles and new victories. We welcome Alissa with open arms - and we hope you will have open ears. We might have just created our most wicked metal opus yet with our upcoming album ?War Eternal?!?[/SPOILER]

Και στους Agonist πάει η Βίκυ Ψαράκη.

Gwar Singer Dave Brockie, a.k.a. Oderus Urungus, Dead at 50

Το έβαλε και η κεντρική. Κρίμα να περναει στα ψιλά μια τέτοια ειδηση, οι Gwar ήταν ένας από τους πιο ανοικτόμυαλους οδοστρωτήρες που παίζανε εκεί όξω. R.I.P

r.i.p.