40 χρονια Jethro Tull ! τι περιμενετε φετος?

Η μ@λ@κί@ είναι ότι την τελευταία φορά που είχε έρθει ο Ιαν Αντερσον και είχε παίξει εκείνα τα σοφτ στο Λυκαββητό ήμουν πολύυυ μεθυσμένος ρε γμτ και το μόνο τραγούδι που θυμάμαι είναι το Bouree.

#-o #-o #-o #-o

Καλά ρε πήγες μεθυσμένος σε συναυλία???:!:

Tώρα που το σκέφτηκα, υπάρχει ακόμα μια μπάντα που φέτος κλείνει 40 χρόνια ύπαρξης.

RUSH:!:

o πρωτος το 1974 δεν ειναι?
μαλον θα λες για απο ποτε παιζουν δημιουργηθηκαν
αν το παρουμε ετσι ι Tull φετος κλεινουν 45 χρονια:p

Από το επίσημο…

40th Tour Plans

The 40th Anniversary of Jethro Tull is upon us in February 2008. Having initially thought that it was all best avoided in any reference to our upcoming concert tours, I slowly changed my mind after chatting to the others in the band and to some of the fans. Now I have agreed that we will celebrate the tours with a full laser light show, a dancing troupe of honed and bronzed young men fresh from the Madonna boudoir, 60 foot inflatable flute-phallus on stage, Chinese acrobats and fireworks nightly – and – live prostate examinations for lucky competition-winners during the concert intermission.

OK – I exaggerate: there will be a little 40-year awareness spread lovingly but discretely for at least the UK tours with the occasional invited guest and some production and lighting references to the “Old Days”. The set-list will be chosen mainly from the first three albums with a few bits and pieces from a little later. Songs and tunes which defined the early Jethro Tull from blues band to eclectic, pre-prog inventiveness.

But it would hardly be appropriate for old Sourpuss and his cohorts to give too much credence to birthday bashes in this sense. I, personally, look forward much more to celebrating the 41st anniversary.

In this upcoming year of 2008, we have plans to visit a few less places than last year. I already have some time set aside for studio work and lazing about in the garden.

But there are already some 70 shows in place between April and end of August, just waiting for the first week of January to go by so that the various promoters can return from skiing their buttocks off and back to their offices to begin the grim task of signing their lives and homes away on the dotted line of contractual commitment. Watch for more dates to go on this website in the upcoming weeks.

DVD Documentary

Following the releases last year of the Tull Acoustic best-of CD and the Live In Montreux DVD and CD, there is now a definitive documentary and history of Jethro Tull DVD in the final stages of post-production, due for release in March, they tell me. It features the contributions of most past band members, friends and associates as well as live and studio performances from a multitude of sources over the years. Many thanks go to the fans and fan clubs who helped to provide much of the reference material and information to the producers regarding the sourcing of this archival material.

Jeffrey Hammond wrote much of the DVD cover notes and contributed a painting of Blackpool for the artwork. It is not quite finished to his satisfaction but might, just might, be for sale….

Mick, Glenn, Clive, John, Barrie, and subsequent band members make their appearances in the DVD and who knows what they might have said – or not said – about truly yours? Will they have spilled the beans about my life-long habits of crack cocaine abuse, cross-dressing and machine-assisted sex? Will they tell of the night when Robert Plant and I shared a young Taiwanese soft fruit-seller? The Vegas gambling debts? The secret flight to Bagdad to try to avert war in the Middle East? Arm-wrestling with the Pope, (Bless his soul) on a midnight cruise of the Bosphoros? If they do, I will sue, I guarantee it.

During the mid sector of the Winter US tour, we were reunited with some of our orchestral friends from the New England Conservancy with whom I toured in the USA in 2006. Marissa, Megumi, Meena and Courtenay made up the Calliandra String Quartet and bowed, wiggled and drove their way across half of America. Well, at least it felt like half of the way to those fragile Yankee gals who are more used to the delights of the tour bus than the self-driven rental car. They did do one night on the over-full bus at the end of their stint with us, but on questioning, Meena (who had never been on the bus before) offered at soundcheck the next day only, “What happens on the tour bus stays on the tour bus….” Cryptic and worrying words from one so young and flower-like. Not sure what she meant. Obviously, protecting the reputation of the road crew.

με προλαβες…:lol:
σκατα τπτ δεν θαγινει οπως το θελω…:frowning:

Ελα μωρε υπομονη…Αφου το λεει και ο ιδιος.Θεωρει τον 41ο χρόνο πιο σημαντικο… Θα κανει τοτε το passion play tour revised…

σε κατι τετοιο οπως τα 40!! χρονια θα ηταν πολυ ωραιο να μαζεψει για μερικες συναυλιες ολους τους μουσικους που περασαν απο τους δισκους κ να παιξει μια 3ωρη συναυλια με kommatia απο καθε δισκο με το αναλογο lineup.
εστω μερικες συναυλιες στην αγγλια.

Σίγουρα οχι νεα δουλεια…δε μου αρεσε ο δισκος που ειχαν βγαλει γυρω στο 99-2000…δε θυμαμαι πως το λεγαν…Λαιβ θα ελεγα και εγω αλλα με εμφαση στην Passion play περιοδο …

dot com
κ ειναι δισκαρος! τελος!:lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

ναι και μένα μου αρέσει το .com. 8)