Avantasia - The Mystery of Time

[B]Summary[/B]

“[I]Tobias Sammet kidnapped his fans with” The Mystery of Time “on a high quality trip that combines all previous Avantasia plates skillfully in itself.” The Mystery Of Time “is not least due to the brilliant guest stars a new highlight in the Avantasia cosmos.[/I]” ROCK HARD / Jens Peters

“[I]The Mystery Of Time” goes on all the trademarks of Avantasia, surprised with great orchestral arrangements and fresh new voices. The superior “Savior In The Clockwork” pulls out all the stops and is the best evidence of Sammet’s outstanding songwriting qualities.[/I] " LEGACY / Andreas Schulz

“[I]Melodic Metal from the textbook.[/I]” POWERMETAL.DE / Niels-maker - 10 of 10 points

“[I]A versatile epic full of goodies, as you would expect from Avantasia. Presenting with guests in the best shape of their good old days[/I].” ROCK IT / Andreas Schöwe

“[I]The new Avantasia album boasts a thick production, strong songs, a Topbesetzung and nowadays all too rare exciting dynamics.[/I]” iM1 / Hairforce1, Jim Mueller

“[I]The Mystery Of Time” is a magnificent bit of rock music, full of power, epic bombast and emotional moments. Authentic, powerful and melodic.[/I] " iM1 / Hairforce1, Hannes Braun

“[I]The Mystery Of Time” is a fantastic album. Epic, melodic and timeless - what more could you want [/I]". MEDICINE METAL / Markus Seibel

“[I]With the big surprises can come up Avantasia not, this one knows the velvet stitch now too well. Songs like” Black Orchid “,” Invoke Ther Machine “and” Dweller In a Dream “but it makes clear that the metal opera more than ever, good for big hits. Kudos also for the achievements of Bruce Kulick is. " METAL HAMMER / Katrin Riedel
"A timeless work -. An album of soul 60 minutes pass by in a journey which was to be no end to an album that holds consistently thrilling moments and surprises…[/I]” HARDLINE / Peter Albers

“[I]With the new Avantasia album Tobias Sammet is once again setting new standards for modern rock operas. Real surprises there are not true, this is the disc close to perfection. Stylistically some links up with the first two Avantasia albums., The quality of the presented is all doubt. [/I]” METAL.DE / Florian Schörg

“[I]Avantaisa create again and more a magical metal-tale opera with much pomp, bombast and a real symphony orchestra, and many illustrious guests such as Biff Byford, Arjen Lucassen, Joe Lynn Turner, Ronnie Atkins, Michael Kiske, Bruce Kulick.[/I]” EMP, Adam Weishaupt

“[I]Epic of acting without cluttering. Soulful, but not cheesy.'s No secret that Tobi looking to use the respective singers perfectly.[/I]” ROCKS / Martin Römpp

Source: http://www.amazon.de/The-Mystery-Time-Limited-Digibook/dp/B00AQ1APLM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362655551&sr=8-1

Επιτέλους samples

Δε θα τους δούμε ποτέ εδώ, ρε γαμώτο :frowning:

…με τους Avantasia o τυπάς δεν έχει βγάλει κακό δίσκο…άρα περιμένω τα καλύτερα:):!:

Θα ακούσετε τον Kiske στο “Where Clock Hands Freeze” και θα σας πέσει το στόμα στο πάτωμα… Θα σας θυμίσει ένδοξες στιγμές. Δεν υπάρχει καλύτερη φωνή απλά…

Δεν είναι τυχαίο γιατί τον ψήφισαν για καλύτερη φωνή το 2012 οι Ιάπωνες
https://www.facebook.com/notes/unisonic-official/burrn-magazine-japan/477943255588152

http://www.rocking.gr/reviews/album/Avantasia_-_The_Mystery_Of_Time/4744/

Πατατούλα.

Βραστή ή τηγανιτή;

Εσύ τώρα το έκρινες με βάση ένα review που διάβασες; Γιατί μπορώ να σου στείλω άλλα 10 reviews που λένε το αντίθετο. Πως μπορεί κάποιος να έχει άποψη και να κρίνει χωρίς να έχει ακούσει κάτι δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω. Τέσπα άκου καλύτερα και μετά πες την γνώμη ΣΟΥ.

Πόσο είσαι ρε συ και θίχτηκες; :lol::lol::lol:

Αναμενουμε με αγωνια!!
Τα δειγματα που εχουν διαρευσει ειναι εξαιρετικα!

Αngelcry, ειναι το χειροτερο Avantasia λες?

Xemnas δεν είπα αυτό. Ίσα ίσα κιόλας που θέλω να πιστεύω ότι θα είναι κοντά στα Metal Opera. Δεν μπορώ όμως να έχω ολοκληρωμένη άποψη για το σύνολο αφού έχω ακούσει μόνο 4 κομμάτια ολόκληρα και τα υπόλοιπα σε samples ενάμιση λεπτού το καθένα. Απλά σημείωσα ότι στο “Where Clock Hands Freeze” θα ακούσετε μια από της καλύτερες ερμηνείες του Kiske στους Avantasia… Επιπέδου Wastelands…

Εγώ ήδη κλείνω τα μάτια μου και σκέφτομαι το εαυτό μου να κάνει crowd-surfing στο συγκεκριμένο :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s out there…:papas::papas::lol3::lol3::vibrate::vibrate::band::band:

Βαρετό το βρήκα… καμιά σχέση με το έπος Scarecrow.

Λοιπον, Mystery of Time.

Θυμηθηκα γιατι σε αγαπαω ρε Tobias.

M’αρεσαν παρα πολυ οι ερμηνειες γενικα. Σε αντιθεση με τις χαμενες κιθαρες και την φλυαρη (σε αρκετα σημεια τουλαχιστον) παρουσια συμφωνικων, τα φωνητικα απο ΟΛΟΥΣ τους γκιεστ και απο τον Τομπιας, συν τα συμπαθητικα σολο και το δυνατο, καλοπαιγμενο drumming φτανουν τον δισκο στα ιδια επιπεδα με Babylon και Wicked Symphony. Δεν ειναι κακος δισκος με τιποτα, ειναι αυτο που περιμενα ακριβως απο Avantasia. Θα συνεχισω να σε αγαπαω ρε φλωρακο.

Λίγο πιο φτωχό και ελαφρύ απ’τα προηγούμενα άλλα μάρεσε πολύ.Ειδικά τα πιο power (The Watchmakers Dream,Where Clock Hands Freeze,Dweller In A Dream) και ο Kiske θεός ,τα ανεβάζει ακόμα περισσότερο :smiley:

Μπορεί προσωπικά να μην ενθουσιάστηκα με το νέο άλμπουμ των Avantasia, όπως είχα γράψει και στο [U]review[/U], αλλά ο Toby είναι εξαιρετικός συνομιλητής και πολύ ευχάριστος τύπος. [U]Συνέντευξη[/U] στην κεντρική μας σελίδα.

πολύ καλός δίσκος. όπως το περιμέναμε… :slight_smile: