[b]O Jon Oliva ψηφίζει Ελλάδα...[/b]

Jon Oliva?s Pain to begin European tour in Greece!

Jon Oliva?s Pain, the band featuring Savatage Mastermind Jon Oliva, announces the beginning of the 2004/2005 World Tour in support of his solo debut titled 'Tage Mahal!

Tampa FL., hometown to Oliva and the band, will begin the tour at Boomerz Boiler Room in Seminole FL, and then on to Greece for 3 shows. The band will perform 2 electric shows in both Athens, and Thessaloniki, and a very special “once in a lifetime all acoustic show” in Athens.

Jon Oliva - “The Greek fans are clearly one of the biggest supporters of my music over the last 20 years, I just wanted the chance to give something back to them for all their incredible dedication to me, Savatage, and now my new project, Pain. Performing an all acoustic show for the Greek fans is going to be very special for me, and the band. I can?t wait… expect lots of surprises!”

Dates are confirmed - Venues to be announced in the coming days!

December 11 - Boomerz Boiler Room - Seminole, FL
December 18 - Thessaloniki, Greece
December 19 - Athens, Greece
December 20 - Athens, Greece (all Acoustic Show)

Σε συνέντευξη που είχαμε στις 26 του μηνός με τον Jon Oliva ανέφερε ότι θα έκανε αυτά τα shows σε Αθήνα και Θεσσαλονίκη γιατί αγαπάει πάρα πολύ την Ελλάδα. Απλώς δεν ήταν ακόμα comfirmed. Είχε πει ακόμα ότι και τα τρία shows θα ήταν acoustic και όχι μόνο το ένα.

Περισσότερα για την άποψη του και τη σχέση του με την Ελλάδα στη συνέντευξη που δημοσιεύεται μια από αυτές τις μέρες.