Best Quotes

Ποιές είναι οι καλύτερες ατάκες ροκάδων; Σίγουρα πολλές ατάκες έχουν μείνει στην ιστορία. Βέβαια όπως καταλαβαίντε εγώ ξέρω κυρίως των AC/DC, οπότε πάρτε μία για αρχή

All right, well you’re all enjoying yourselves tonight huh? you’re all havin a good time? well we’d like the security down the front here, to fuck off! Cos we’re havin a rock n roll concert, and they aint rock n roll!

Bon scott- 1979

jimi Hendrix isle of wight: peace love and all that shit!

‘‘i need you around to remind me hat not to become’’
‘‘it’s better to burn out than to fade away’’
‘‘wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are’’
‘‘it’s better to be hated for who you are than loved for the person you’re not’’
‘‘the duty of youth is to challenge curruption’’
‘‘the instinct of nearly all societies is to lock up anybody who is truly free. First society begins by trying to beat you up. If this fails they try to poison you. If this fails too,they finish by loading honors on your head’’
------------------------------------peace love empathy kurt cobain

Αυτα τα δυο θα τα 'γραφα σιγουρα… :wink:
Ειναι και καποια του Μορισον που ομως τα εχω στα ελληνικα, αν τα βρω στα αγγλικα θα τα ποσταρω…

περι Morrison:
“strangers were considered as the greatest threat in ancient societies.”
“it is wrong to believe that art needs a spectator to exist. the film keeps on playing even without eyes. the spectator cannot exist without it. it confirms his existance.”
“a spectator is a dying animal.”
“the charm of cinema lies in the fear of death.”
“nothing. the air outside burns my eyes i’ll take them off and escape the burn.”
“all games contain the perception of death.”
“when fun dies it becomes a game. when sex dies it becomes an orgasm.”

και πολλά πολλά άλλα…

οι κυριοι/ σημειωσεις για την οραση… φοβερο

Μία είναι η ατάκι

[size=7]WE WANT MORE[/size]

“Retarded Musicians’ Quotes are Incredibly Gay.”

Unholy martyr, 2006

Ι can’t fuckin’ hear you! - Ozzy

I?m not going bald, my head?s just getting higher. - Angus Young

OZZY : Μιά φορά είχα κατεβάσει 2 μπουκάλια τεκίλα,είχα πάρει καμιά δεκαπενταριά χάπια,είχα κάνει 5-6 ντουμάνια,είχα ρουφήξει 2 γραμμές κόκα και μιλούσα σε ένα άλογο και το γαμημένο μου απαντούσε

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:idea: Don’t tell me what i wanna hear
Afraid of never knowing fear :idea:

C O B A I N

Φίλε δεν μιλάμε για στίχους αλλά για ατάκες που έχουν πει διάφοροι καλλιτέχνες της rock σε συνεντεύξεις ή στη σκηνή κτλ κτλ

Hey boy,you have a right foot like a rabbit

Jimi Hendrix to John Bonham R.I.P

AC/DC first singer Dave Evans talks about the one and only time that AC/DC played Zorba the Greek

We did a set - a bit of Chuck Berry, a bit of Rolling Stones - the stuff we were doing then. Then we had a break. The people were very generous and gave us plenty to eat and drink. The father of the bride came up to me and asked if we could play ‘Zorba the Greek’ - an instrumental piece. I said, ‘Mate, we’re a rock and roll band. There’s no way.’ Then Malcolm said, ‘Give me a minute.’ He went away and practised for a while, all from ear, that’s how good the guy was. Then Malcolm said, ‘Tell him, yeah. We’ll do it.’ The band went back and played following Malcolm’s lead. It was an instrumental piece so I was in the clear. It sounded good, we killed em. The people at the wedding cheered when it was over. I hope they all remember that day. The one and only time AC/DC played ‘Zorba the Greek.’ - Dave Evans

ωραιος ητανε και ο Evans ξερει κανεις γιατι εφυγε τοσο νωρις??

Γιατί, τον έχεις ακούσει;

Γιατί, τον έχεις ακούσει;[/quote]

ναι αμε, αυτος νομιζω εχει πρωτοπει το “Can I Sit Next To You Girl” απ’το High Voltage.

Έχουν κυκλοφορήσει ένα single το Can I Sit Next to you με bside το επίσης πολύ καλό Rockin in the parlour. Δεν ήταν κακός ο Evans αλλά ήταν αρκετά glam για το συγκρότημα. Ο Bon Scott είχε πάθει ένα ατύχημα με μοτοσυκλέτα και ήταν στο κρεβάτι για μήνες. Με το που ανάρρωσε είχε χάσει την δουλειά του στο Μοunt Lofty Rangers και έγινε έτσι roadie (οδηγός) σε ένα νέο γκρουπ τότε τους ΑC/DC. Όταν έφυγε ο Evans οι ΑC/DC τον δοκιμάσανε. Ο Evans είχε πάρα πολλές επιτυχίες στο γυναικείο φύλο και πολλές ακολουθούσανε το γκρουπ μόνο γι αυτόν. Στην πρώτη συναυλία με τον Βοn Scott με το ποου βγαίνουν στη σκηνή αυτός παίρνει το μικρόφωνο και λέει “Ο Dave Evans δεν θα είναι μαζί μας σήμερα.!!! Παντρεύτηκε”. Τα υπόλοιπα είναι ιστορία.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DkeqiUyztBqI