Καινουργια cds atmospheric + gothic‏ στην μιση τιμη

τα παρακατω cds atmospheric + gothic‏ πωλουνται στην μιση τιμη απο τι αναγραφεται κατω απο το καθε cd.ολα ειναι καινουργια.οποιος ενδιαφερεται στελνει mail στο theodosism@hotmail.com

Gothic/Atmospheric CDs ]

… Conspiracy Of Noise - Chicks With Dicks And Splatter, CD, Gothic
1993 (D)
[ Price: 4 ? ]

Accurst - A Phantom’s Noctuary, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2008 (CY)
Comments/Notes: digipack–post atmospheric ambient
[ Price: 11 ? ]

Act Of God - The Place Of Worship, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2005 (RUSS)
Comments/Notes: ACT OF GOD ( 2005 ) The Place Of Worship. Dark metal. ( Russia )
[ Price: 12 ? ]

Aghiatrias - Ethos, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2006 (CZ)
Comments/Notes: digipack
[ Price: 9 ? ]

Akhkharu - Nocturnal Impiety, CD, Atm./Black/Prog/Death Metal
2000 (USA)
Comments/Notes: Akhkharu play some very deep dark & melodic Black Metal with touches of Gothic & Doom Metal influences. There are a lot of atmospheric parts with haunting sounds merged withfast & furious Death Metal parts. There is a nice balanced mixture of raw male Death growls & beautiful enchanting female vocals. The music here is like most of the Black Metal that emerges out of Sweden! This is a side project from members of Final Prayer, Erebus, Blood Vomit, Morbid Entree, Insatanity, Incite & XIII PFP!

Amor E Morte - About These…cd, CD, Atmospheric Metal
200? (USA)

Amorphis - Black Winter Day, CD, Atm./Black/Prog/Death Metal
1994 (FIN)

Anima Morte - Face The Sea Of Darkness, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2007 (SWE)
Comments/Notes: The debut album from ANIMA MORTE, “Face the Sea of Darkness”, is now available from Dead Beat Media! This is pure Italian horror-soundtrack worship at its very best! Incredibly talented, creepy, dark, and haunting…this 11 song debut album is a MUST for fans of Goblin, Fabio Frizzi, and Morte Macabre. These zombies from Sweden have crafted a wonderfully mesmerizing and diabolic piece of work and we are very proud to bring it to you. Dead Beat Media’s very first release!
[ Price: 14 ? ]

As Light Dies - A Step Through The Reflection, CD, Atm./Black/Prog/Death Metal
2007 (SPAI)
Comments/Notes: After three great successful demos As Light Dies offer us their first strike entitled �A step throught the reflection�. Over 70 minutes of a new point of view of the weird, twisted and dark realms of black, folk, doom, progressive and death metal with reminiscences in bands as Ved Buens Ende, Orphanage, Borknagar, Opeth, Arcturus, Cynic, Pink Floyd and Anathema .Eclectic and avantgarde songs fulfilled with melody, awesome musicianship and brutality, creating ambients that takes the audience to strange, fantastic and macabre oniric landscapes. Without any kind of doubt a shiny jewel into the Spanish black/death scene.

Asrai - In Front Of Me, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2004 (NL)
Comments/Notes: 4 tracks +video
[ Price: 5 ? ]

Ataraxia - Le Fantasma Del’opera, CD, Atmospheric Metal
1996 (IT)
[ Price: 16 ? ]

Caul - Hidden, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2006 (F)
Comments/Notes: digi posleeve,dark ambient 5th release!

Cemetary - Black Vanity Cd, CD, Gothic
1994 (SWE)

Crowhead - Frozen-digipack Cd, CD, Gothic
2002 (NOR)
Comments/Notes: SUPER DARK GOTHIC

Culture Sanguine - Culture Sanguine, CD, Gothic
1994 (I)
Comments/Notes: very rare used cd

Dark Reflection - Surfaces, CD, Gothic
2000 (D)
Comments/Notes: like dreams of sanity

Dark Sanctuary - Les Memoires Blessees, CD, Gothic
2000 (POL)

Das Scheit - Superbitch, CD, Gothic
2005 (D)
[ Price: 8 ? ]

Dead Beat Project - Breaking Cd, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2007 (UK)
Comments/Notes: DBP is the solo project of Esoteric (UK) Keyboard player Olivier Goyet. This outfit took shape during the summer of 2005 while on tour in Europe, writing some possible ideas of new compositions for Esoteric, but which eventually could not fit with the band and were associated together under one new Project. It’s taken nearly 8 months for completion of the first album of DBP, which has been mastered by Greg Chandler at Priory Studios (Sutton Coldfield - UK) and is now released on Aesthetic Death Records.

Dead End Track - Dead End Track, CD, Gothic
2007 (D)
Comments/Notes: Gothic Metal with attitude! from Italy. Female fronted Metal is always good to hear. Dead End Track bring their (self titled) debut the the U.S. with Vision Metal Records. NightWish, Evanescence, crossed with Doro. If you must compare. Haunting female vocals, Goth guitar, extreme drums and very strong bass. Very tight band well worth adding to your Metal collection.

Deepskin - Judas, CD, Gothic
2000 (POR)
Comments/Notes: DEEPSKIN: JUDAS Ex Moonspell memb, Dark epic gothmetal

Demetra Sine Die - Council From Kaos, CD, Gothic
2008 (I)
[ Price: 13 ? ]

Dhul-qarnayn - Jilwah, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2008 (BAH)
Comments/Notes: DHUL-QARNAYN � Jilwah CD Oriental eastern Ritualistic Ambient. From the Kingdom of Bahrain with a culture and history of its own, Dhul-Qarnayn brings forth the ritualism of ancient civilizations with Jilwah. Listenable only for those that are willing to meditate upon the black book of Al-Jilwah, delving into the Ancient Eastern atmospheres. releasing exclusively oriental music under the genres of ambient/gothic/metal

Diabolique - The Green Godess, CD, Gothic
2001 (SWE)
Comments/Notes: DIABOLIQUE-The Green Godess (Gothic darkwave CD) Necropolis Records License
[ Price: 15 ? ]

Dormantgod - Animated Bas-reliefs, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2008 (UK)
Comments/Notes: (Occult Dark Ambient � Side Project members of Fungoid Stream CD)

Elegeion - Odyssey Into Darkness, CD, Gothic
1995 (AUS)
Comments/Notes: This 1997 EP is where it all started for Australia’s cult dark/gothic/black metal act.

En Declin - Trama, CD, Gothic
2005 (I)

En Garde - “forgotten Memories”, CD, Gothic
2007 (GR)

Forgoten Sunrise - Re:mpu:dus, CD, Atm./Black/Prog/Death Metal
2004 (EST)
Comments/Notes: digipack

Fragile Hollow - Effete Mind, CD, Gothic
2000 (FIN)
Comments/Notes: used cd

Fredrik Klingwall - Chronicles In Decay Digipack, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2007 (SWE)
Comments/Notes: LAST010] Fredrik Klingwall - Chronicles In Decay Dark Ambient/Neoclassical Mick Mercer (Live Journal) “If you’re looking for something mournful yet richly picturesque I recommend this unreservedly.” SIDE-LINE �Chronicles in decay� is a 100% soundtrack composition where ambient influences and neo-classical ideas are melting together. I like some of the piano and organ parts, but more than any particular instrument and/or sound I especially like the dark, dramatic expression of this production

Gargula Valzer - Nec Semper Lilia Florent, CD, Gothic
2008 (BR)
Comments/Notes: Gargula Valzer “Nec Semper Lilia florent” CD (Wave/Gothic)

Hefeystos - Psycho Cafe, CD, Atmospheric Metal
1997 (POL)
Comments/Notes: (heavy/dark metal Pologne)

Her Enchantment - Darkest (digi), CD, Atmospheric Metal
2006 (NL)
Comments/Notes: Darkest (digi)Excellent second album from this Dutch melodic dark/death six-piece. Their sound is genuine and earthy, reminding of the early '90s when bands like Orphanage, Paradigma, The Gathering, Crypt Of Kerberos and Mourning Sign

In Heaven - Darchangel, CD, Gothic
2005 (GR)
Comments/Notes: gothic heavy metal with female singer

In Memory - Glyptic, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2007 (I)
Comments/Notes: This is our last CD! It was recorded in 2006 at Big wave studios. It is produced by Eugene Simone (Eldritch) and feat back vocals Terence Holler (Eldritch). Gothic Dark Metal a l� Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation & Sirenia)

Janus - Isaak, CD, Atmospheric Metal
1999 (D)
[ Price: 3 ? ]

Karsten Hamre / Vlad Jecan - Enter Inside [split], CD, Atm./Black/Prog/Death Metal
2007 (RUSS)
Comments/Notes: ammbient drone

Klimt 1918 - Undressed Momento, CD, Gothic
2003 (I)
Comments/Notes: GOTHIC DARK-DIGIPACK EDITION

Lachaise - Silent Cries For Help, CD, Gothic
2008 (FR)

Lacrimosa - Durch Nacht Und Flut, CD, Gothic
2002 (CH)
Comments/Notes: single 6 tracks
[ Price: 10 ? ]

Laibach - Macbeth, CD, Gothic
1989 (???)
Comments/Notes: cd + back cover,no booklet
[ Price: 3 ? ]

Marionettes - Carousel, CD, Gothic
199? (UK)

Mirrored Mind - At Meridian, CD, Gothic
2000 (D)

Mitternacht - The Raise Of The Secret Cit, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2008 (ARG)
Comments/Notes: Symphonic Dark Ambient CD

Mitternacht - The Desolation Of Blendenstein, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2007 (ARG)
Comments/Notes: MITTERNACHT- The Desolation of Blendenstein-( Symphonic dark ambient CD )

Moonshine - Eternal(2008), CD, Gothic
2008 (KOR)
Comments/Notes: gothic metal with great female voices !!

Negativ - How I Won The War, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2008 (D)
Comments/Notes: NEGATIV - “How I Won the War” (SHM002 - CD - A5 3-panel sleeve)CD packaged in an A5 foldable sleeve. A 60min. experimental alternative dark ambient concept album.

Never Known - On The Edge Of Forever, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2000 (I)
Comments/Notes: dark ambient on digipack edition

Nightfall - I Am Jesus, CD, Gothic
2003 (GR)
Comments/Notes: NIGHTFALL (GRE) - I am jesus (Black / Doom metal ) POLAND EDITION

Nova Art - Follow Yourself, CD, Gothic
2009 (RUSS)
Comments/Notes: progressive gothic metal

Oberon - Oberon, CD, Atmospheric Metal
1995 (NOR)
Comments/Notes: used cdhome > music > OBERON Oberon is the solo project of Norwegian B�rd Titlestad, who utilises vocals, piano, keyboards, guitar and computerised drumming. Coming from Norway and being a synthesis of romantic piano music, dark atmospheres and progressive rock, it would be tempting to categorise this work as ‘Black Metal’, though its relationship to that genre is coincidental rather than deliberate, and if the comparison is made at all it should be with the neoclassical rather than the harsh-metal end of that spectrum. B�rd’s 5-track CD, Oberon, was originally released in 1996 but had to cope without proper distribution and promotion. B�rd signed a new contract with the German label, Prophecy Productions, and the album has now been reissued (1997 PRO 004). At first I didn’t feel this album was dark or dramatic enough for my tastes, but the music does grow on you, particularly the guitar work and orchestral elements on the closing track. Oberon previously contributed a track to Enlightenment Communications’ Luxuria II compilation tape.
[ Price: 8 ? ]

Posthuman Tantra - Posthuman Tantra, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2007 (BR)
Comments/Notes: Theatrical noise Industrial from Brazil

Regicide - Viorus.o Card Edition, CD, Heavy Metal
2004 (D)
Comments/Notes: O CARD EDITION HEAVYMETAL + GOTHIC+ DEATH WITH FEMALE VOCALS LIKE TRISTANIA,WITHIN TEMPTATION,ETC.

Releases - Lamat, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2006 (CZ)
Comments/Notes: Mysterious ritual shamanic dark ambient, Czech Republic Digipak CD, limited edition 500 copies

Room With A View - Collecting Shells At Lighthouse Hill, CD, Gothic
2005 (IT)

Rossometile - Terrenica, CD, Gothic
2009 (I)
Comments/Notes: progressive /dark/gothic

Samael - On Earth, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2005 (SWE)
Comments/Notes: SAMAEL-ON EARTH.DIGIPACK MINI CD.2005.4 SONGS + 1 VIDEO CLIP+ 1 LIVE SONG

Schandmaul - Narrenkonig Digipack, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2002 (D)
Comments/Notes: a mix of folg + gothic etc

Secrecy - Perfect Isolation Cd Single, CD, Gothic
2004 (POR)
[ Price: 6 ? ]

Sentenced - Frozen, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2005 (FIN)
[ Price: 18 ? ]

Shivan - “when Wishes Sicken”, CD, Gothic
2008 (I)
Comments/Notes: “When Wishes Sicken” Dark Metal - A melancholic, desperate and crepuscolar mood between Gothic and Metal!

Slow Motion - Viaticum, CD, Gothic
1990 (GR)
Comments/Notes: VIATICUM (1990,WIPE OUT/CAPP,GR).Reissue on cd. It includes bonus tracks from the rare vinyl. Gothic sound in personal way.

Tears Of Martyr - Renascence, CD, Gothic
2007 (SP)

Templar - Dark Circus [cd Digipak], CD, Atmospheric Metal
2009 (USA)
Comments/Notes: TEMPLAR: Dark Circus [CD digipak] Dark Wave Metal: Australia For fans of Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall and Atreyu

Thalarion - Four Elements Mysterium-cut Out Back Cover, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2000 (SLK)
Comments/Notes: “Four Elements Mysterium” is the second CD, and third album of THALARION. The first album was released through Slovakian label Hallelujjah Prod. as a cassette LP in 1996 and the second album “Tales Of The Woods… Thus Was Written” was released through MIGHTY MUSIC on CD in 1998. “Tales Of The Woods…” was very well received by the world wide metal scene, gaining highly positive reviews and established THALARION as one of the leading bands from the upcoming Slovakian metal scene. Almost two years of stormy preparation of new material can be heard on “Four Elements Mysterium”. During the preparation of the material, starting in the summer of 1998, Nela Horvathova entered the band as fulltime member. Nela had also done backing vocals on “Tales Of The Woods…” and she brought a new mysterious feeling into the music of THALARION, resulting in the fact that the songs became more emotional. Months of hard work and creation of new songs passed by and the time of the recording arrived. THALARION entered the Exponent Studio for the fifth time. The band has a very good, long-standing experience with the studio and sound engineer Roman Slavik, who participated in the process of the recording with THALARION for the third time, so the co-operation in the studio between Roman and the band was more than excellent. This can easily be heard on “Four Elements Mysterium”! Roman also sang some vocal parts on the song “A Staircase To My Soul”. The permanent vocals are a combination of Nela’s beautiful voice and Juraj Grezo’s aggressive roars. The lyrics are very personal, sad and depressive, taking inspiration from personal experiences (“In April We Wept” is a tribute to the deceased mother of Juraj and Peter Schlosser, who died last April) and original ancient Slavik rites of vernal equinox and the honour to Perum (one of the oldest and highest pagan Gods of the ancient Slavs). After spending a lot of time in the Exponent Studio in September and October 1999 and finishing the new recording, the final mixing was done by Tomas Kmet, who has mixed and produced for THALARION four times before. “Four Elements Mysterium” is heavy, severe and aggressive and at the same time it doesn’t lose its original, painfully melancholic atmosphere… The album also shows the 10-year anniversary of THALARION, who have existed since 1990 - and what a way to celebrate with such an amazing album. “Four Elements Mysterium” was released through MIGHTY MUSIC on the 29th of May 2000.
[ Price: 7 ? ]

The Equinox Ov The Gods - Fragments Of Lust & Decay, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2007 (SWE)

The Lust - Membrane, CD, Gothic
2006 (RUSS)

The Symphonix - Utopia, CD, Gothic
2006 (POR)

The Symphonyx - Opus 1: Limbu, CD, Gothic
2006 (POR)
Comments/Notes: THE SYMPHONYX - OPUS 1: LIMBU moon light - esw.cda.008 - cd album 10 audio tracks - total time 48:44 cdrom track - “the legend of the symphonyx” (includes the “winterfall” videoclip) transparent jewel box TRACKLIST My Goddess, My Pride [0:41] Immortal Venus [3:27] Winterfall [4:28] My Moonlight Sonata [4:16] Daphne’s Last Breath [6:14] Be Live [4:08] In the Arms of Morpheus [5:59] Noir Miroir [6:04] Crystal Sea (Dreams) [3:57] The Lament of Orpheus [9:25] all tracks music by Martinho, lyrics by Barros “Winterfall” contains an excerpt from the “Winter” concert (The Four Seasons) of Antonio Vivaldi [Opus 8:4] AUDIO Produced by Daniel Cardoso Recorded, mixed and mastered at The Closet Studio, Portugal PERFORMED BY Barros - Lead & Backing Vocals Martinho - Guitar & Backing Vocals Carlos - Drums Daniel Cardoso - Bass Guitar In�s Sofia - Backing Vocals Ricardo Antunes - Violin Daniela Quintas - Violin Joana Ara�jo - Viola Catarina Gon�alves - Violoncello Barrituz - Congas VIDEO “Winterfall” videoclip Directed by Pedro Cunha ARTWORK BY Ethereal Sound Works Photographies by Gon�alo Jo�o Band photo by Andr� Oliveira, Barrituz and Ana Margarida THE LEGEND OF THE SYMPHONYX Concept by Gon�alo Jo�o and The SymphOnyx Design by Gon�alo Jo�o Texts by The SymphOnyx Photographies by Andr� Oliveira, Barrituz and Ana Margarida Paintings by Rita Basto, Mariana Lemos, Lu�s Diogo de Sousa, Cora D’Orey Mayan, Jo�o Pedro Ferreira, Frederico Babo, Maria Francisca Lopes e Nuno Quaresma MANUFACTURED 1000 copies

Theatre Of Tragedy - Mju:zik, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2000 (D)

To/die/for - Jaded, CD, Gothic
2003 (SWE)

Transzendenz - Seliaphan~tu, CD, Gothic
2007 (SUI)
Comments/Notes: GOTHIC EBM TransZendenZ Seliaphan~tu MCD CD (Wave/Gothic) buy now Info: Dark European Underground EBM (Their Second Release- more darker) Tracklist: 01. I~ntro 02. Marennacht (Cutoff) 03. Unterwelt (Cutoff) 04. Hexentanz (Classic Folk - Mix) 05. Seliaphan~tu (Die Rufung)

Transzendenz - Oui~ja (the Third Release) Dark Theatrical And Psycho, CD, Gothic
2007 (SUI)
Comments/Notes: TransZendenZ Oui~ja (The third release) Dark theatrical and psycho CD (Wave/Gothic)

Tumulus - Live Balkan Path, CD, Atmospheric Metal
2006 (RUS)

Vasaria - Vasaria, CD, Gothic
1997 (USA)

Web - “don’t Wake Futility”, CD, Gothic
2005 (GR)
Comments/Notes: Atmospheric Goth Black Metal along with heavy classical music

What’s Up - What’s Up, CD, Gothic