Crippled Black Phoenix

Ποπ κορν τελείως.

Σαββατογεννημένος είσαι :stuck_out_tongue:

Ψιλοχαμός θα γίνει. Μαχαιρώματα θα πέσουν από όλες τις πλευρές. Ο Παναγιώτου πάντως πήρε το μέρος του Greaves από τα σχόλια που είδα να έχει κάνει στη σελίδα του Justin στο facebook

ενταξει, ο τυπος εριξε αδεια για να πιασει

SPOILER…demata.[/SPOILER]

Έκανε post και ο Demata:

"A few words about Crippled Black Phoenix

It has come to my attention that some offensive and misleading statements have been posted on Facebook and sent to many contacts, especially the people somehow involved in CBP.
I won’t dignify any of the comments I have seen. Some are simply malicious, other are ill-informed.
But I do need to clarify as follows:

I have tried repeatedly to resolve all issues within the band, without involving outside parties. Numerous other band members have tried to address issues as well, without any results. There was always a “later”, a “maybe” and a “not now”, for years now. Failing that, legal means are the only option left.

Furthermore, I was hoping all could have been handled with a civilized tone, which I have endeavored to maintain, whether amongst ourselves or in the legal proceedings. But I seem to have overestimated.

At no time have I ever received any royalties for record sales, nor money from sales of merchandise and records on Bandcamp or any other on-line distribution channels. Furthermore, some of the products on sale on bandcamp are actually “bootlegs” for which the band was never informed, had never given consent for, and of course, was never paid for. Never!

Over the years, I have collectively lost thousands of pounds of my own money financing various tour expenses and have even loaned money to a band member who was chronically short on cash - never got any money back from him… I did this out of belief in the band and a sense of brotherhood and good faith, only to be treated with indifference and contempt. Any hopes of remuneration were long ago abandoned.

We have been kept away from any real benefit (both financially and otherwise) despite the fact that many of us have put all they could (and more) into this. I and many other have been working on this band pouring our heart and soul and being made to feel like little more than hired help, kept in our place.

In regards to the name Crippled Black Phoenix:
Of course there’s much more to it that what it has been said. I do not feel the details affect anyone not in the band. However, to counter the numerous public assertions that I am a calculating, thieving bastard, suffice to say that:

1 - I do not intend to profit any way from the name. I never made any money with CBP, and never will.

2 - Once all is settled and some kind of agreement has been reached I will transfer the Trademark to ALL MEMBERS OF CBP, past and present. All people who have given so much to this band for nothing. People who left the band with nothing to account for because they felt insulted, cheated, belittled and humiliated by the actions (or non-actions) taken in the running of the band. This can only be a partial remuneration (and a sign of gratefulness and justice) for all the work done by so many great musicians, friends, brothers and sisters.

After all this I wish to move on, work on new things, with people i love, respect and trust."

Το ποπ κορν είναι έτοιμο και με περιμένει.

Πω-πω, μαλάκα, ό,τι να 'ναι. Κρίμα που ξέπεσε έτσι η φάση τους.

Απ’ ό,τι κατάλαβα, μαλακίζονται άσχημα. Κρίμα για τη μπάντα.

Να και ο μπάσος:

Christian Heilmann

With recent posts regarding Crippled Black Phoenix getting thoroughly nasty , I thought I should put a few things straight .
For my part I only ever wanted that things should be fair and equitable.
I spent a lot of time and energy trying to get some kind of band agreement.
I also wanted merch sales and Bandcamp sales to be split between band members.
Having been a part of the building process , I felt I was not out of bounds in these requests. However I was not given the respect of a reply on most occasions, or just fobbed off with an"after the studio" “after the tour” after… After after.
It became clear nothing to do with fairness and equity was ever going to happen.
Unfortunately you can only devote your energy to a situation where your opinion is not apparently valued for so long before you have to just “pull the plug”.
Having spent five years with the band, starting out playing shows to tiny audiences, and getting to where CBP is now.
I thought those of us who had done some of the “building work” and stuck it out through the less than glamorous times, would actually be rewarded with some level of respect.
Apparently not.
I 'm now working with a group of musicians where respect for people is a “given”.

Πού λαμβάνει χώρα αυτή η “διαμάχη”;

Φέισμπουκ, αλλά στα προσωπικά τους προφίλ κυρίως.

Λογικό, αφού τη σελίδα της μπάντας την κατέβασαν. Έλεος.

πρώην μέλος της μπάντας, στο post του Demata:

Danny Ashberry

I didn’t know any of thus was going on, mate. I take it you’re looking to have the CBP trademark given to us so we can get back some of the money we spent? Traveling from Bury to Oxford each week was not cheap, then to go home with nothing after each tour was poor at best - you’re a good man Karl, and you, Chris and the rest of the crew made it a good experience besides the cash, in which was the darkest point in my life. Thanks for this. PM or call me if you want a chat about this!!!

Kerstin Schwandt

If anybody has read this, they at least care a little about the truth. I would like to point out that you have not seen Karl smear or slander Justin personally, and you won’t. All of the smearing and petty insults come from Justin Greaves and his sycophants. Yes, that was slanderous and petty of me. Because you see, I have no problem being slanderous and petty. There are a lot of things Karl wouldn’t say because it’s not in his character. It is, however, in mine. I don’t suppose any of the sycophants care about the physical threats, the insults, the years of shit-talking and infighting that Karl has endured and endeavored time and again to rise above. I don’t suppose any of the sycophants would be interested in hearing from me what I have personally endured at the hands of Justin, the torment and constant shitstorm he brought into our lives. I don’t suppose it would occur to the sycophants that MAYBE Karl and Christian stayed in the band without getting paid for so long out of love for the music, out of loyalty to the other members (yes…including Justin himself), out of not wanting to see something they put so much heart, soul, sweat and tears into disappear into ashes. Karl watched as band member after band member cracked under the strain and couldn’t take it anymore. Justin was never worried, he’ll always find someone happy to do his bidding. Maybe it has a little more to do with that and perhaps not so much to do with the fact that they are dirty liars, as Justin has stated over and over again. No, I don’t suppose any of the sycophants care about that, nor the music Justin stole and presented as his own (repeatedly), nor the outrageous lies he’s told (repeatedly), nor the contempt he has shown and continues to show for those who worked their asses off to bring “his vision” to reality. But maybe at least the sycophants will read the final part of Karl’s statement–the part about the “thieving, self-interested bastard who doesn’t give a shit about the music and is only interested in himself” GIVING THE TRADEMARK TO EVERYONE IN THE BAND TO SHARE AND DO WITH WHAT THEY LIKE–maybe they will read that and start to realize their emperor is naked. Growing up is tough, guys, but necessary.

UPDATE, αφού παλιός πληκτράς (synths) τους δίνει πολύ ζουμί:

Mark Ophidian

My last straw for that band was when he stole the publishing rights to my song on Mankind. He didn’t write shit on it.

Απλά πάτε στην σελίδα του Justin και δείτε ξέσπασμα του Volk…τραγικά πράγματα…

νταξ, μετάνιωσα τα παλαμάκια που βάρεσα τις προάλλες :stuck_out_tongue:

Αρκετα απογοητευτικο. Οκ να το βλεπεις σε τεραστιες μπαντες ‘απροσωπες’, αλλα με τους CBP εχουμε μεγαλωσει να πουμε, ειναι αλλη η φαση.

Προφανως και παντα ειχα στο μυαλο μου πως ο Greaves ειναι πολυ δυσκολος ανθρωπος να συνεργαστεις εξου και οι απανωτες αλλαγες μελων ανα τα χρονια (καλα, και το οτι release στο release, μονο ελλαδα και πολωνια σκιζονται για χαρη τους, οποτε αντικειμενα δεν πρεπει να παιζουν πολλα λεφτα), αλλα δε μπορουσα να φανταστω οτι ειναι και τετοιο καθικι.

Ηξερα δηλαδη οτι ειναι στοκος, γιατι κατι pointless rants στο FB ειναι απλη ρουτινα για αυτονανε και ειναι λες και περναει μια ατελειωτη εμμηνοπαυση.

Υπουλο αυτο που εκανε ο Demata; Πολυ πιθανον, αλλα ο Greaves φαινεται ακραια μη συννενοησιμος.

Και γενικα, δεν μπορει ΟΟΟΟΛΟΙ οι αλλοι να ειναι λαθος, γιατι ισχυει η παρακατω σοφια

φρέσκο

Justin Greaves
4 mins ·
Hi everyone. I’m afraid I have come to the conclusion after a very disturbed and sleepless night, that I am to retire. It is not fair on myself or those I love around me, and of course all the supporters of what I do and what CBP does. I will go through the proper legal channels to get my band name back, the one that was stolen from me maliciously over two years ago without my knowledge. I don’t know what the future will hold but at this point I don’t need or want to be part of this, and I officially retire CBP ,(Crippled Black Phoenix) anyone laying claim to it are doing it as thieves. I hope to make the next CBP album under much better circumstances if that is possible. I just hope we can resist dragging it through the shot.
I am not giving up or letting the dirty motherfuckers win, but I am not putting myself through this online attack. I have plenty to say and all the proof and evidence to carry me through the legal channels to win and make things clear. So don’t worry… the slander and lies will eventually be exposed and people shamed.
Thanks everyone who has given me kind words of support. For now I am out of here. Bye bye.
Much love and white light to Daniel, Ben, Daisy, Mark, sorry about this guys. CBP will win and return.
Justin.

Νομίζω θα έπρεπε όλα τα παλιά μέλη να βγάλουν μια κοινή ανακοίνωση, για να σταματήσει το ξεκατίνιασμα και να μπορεί νσ διαμορφώσει γνώμη και ο κόσμος.

Μεγάλη ντροπή για τον Grieves πάντως, ο οποίος προσπαθεί να βγει κι από πάνω.

I officially retire CBP

I hope to make the next CBP album under much better circumstances if that is possible.

αστο να πεθανει ρε συ Justin, you had a good run, seriously.

Μπορείς να το post-αρεις να το δούμε (γαμώ το Facebook τους, όλα τα χάνουμε);

credits σε παλιό χρήστη του φόρο για το σκριν