Death

απορώ ποιος πήρε την ευθύνη(και ποιος είχε την ιδέα) να εμφανιστεί αυτό το άνοιγμα-στόμα…σαν διαφήμιση της crest είναι…:?

Φανταστείτε να κάνουν καμμια μαλακία και με το symbolic.:lightsabre:

Και να πεις οτι το εκαναν καλυτερο… #-o
ΑΘΛΙΟ ειναι το νεο εξωφυλλο, σε αντιθεση με το αυθεντικο που γαμαει :!:

Aπ’ότι κατάλαβα, μάλλον ο ίδιος ο Σμιθ το ξανασχεδίασε.

Nαι ο smith…αλλά ΓΙΑΤΙ? !!

επίσης…
[B]A Chuck Schuldiner biography by Ian Christe is also being planned.[/B]

Γιατί τότε είχε Photoshop 4 (σε 2 CD-ROM) ενώ τώρα Photoshop CS4 με USB αερογράφο.

ρε γαμωτο
το tribute που ετοιμαζε ο murphy
με μια πληθωρα καλεσμενων
τι σκατα εγινε???

Γιατί νέο artwork? Θα σου πέσει ο κώλος να βάλεις απλά ένα § Relapse Records 2011 από πίσω γαμωεταιρεία? Ντροπή σου Travis Smith που δέχθηκες όχι μόνο να κάνεις νέο (κατώτερο του original) artwork αλλά να γράψεις και liner notes. Τι να πείς ρε γαμώτο…

Captain obvious says: αντικειμενικότητα στους Death μου?

Χαλαρώστε λίγο, υποθετικά αν παρουσίαζαν και τα 2 στον Τσακ μάλλον το δεύτερο θα επέλεγε.

Φυσικά όμως δεν έπρεπε να το πειράξουν, έχω κουραστεί πάντως τα λέω παντού για τη ρημάδα τη ριλαπς μόνος μου.

Τι ανουσιες παπαριες κανουν στα εξωφυλλα αι στα διαλα πια

Το πρωτο τι θεωρησαν οτι ηταν φαφουτικο δηλαδη?

Το καινούριο είναι λες και έβαλαν στην χλωρίνη το παλιό.Ξεπλυμένο!

στο καινούριο Metal hammer εχει συνέντευξη του shannon hamm…όπου φυσικά μιλάει για τον chuck…
Και για το when man and machine collide

Αυτο. Ασχημο δεν ειναι, αλλα δεν υπηρχε λογος να αλλαξουν το original… Μαλακιες των εταιριων…

Μπορώ να πω ότι το Symbolic είναι ο καλύτερος δίσκος που βγάλανε. Αλλά οκ όλη η δισκογραφία τους φοβερή. Το Symbolic πάντως μου είχε κάνει τρομερή εντύπωση όταν το είχα πρωτακούσει.

Πού καλή συνέντευξη…άντε να βγει και το δεύτερο…το ‘‘καταραμένο’’:):!:

αναμεσα στα human και symbolic…

πιθανοτατα το αγαπημενο μου μεταλ συγκροτημα.αν εξαιρεσεις το ντεμπουτο που το θεωρω ενα σκαλι κατωτερο,ολα τα υπολοιπα ειναι σε δυσθεωτητα υψη και δυσκολο να ξεχωρισω καποιο.αλλα αφου ‘‘πρεπει’’,ας κερδισει το spiritual healing που συνδυαζει τις δυο εποχες τους,και το καλσσικο death των πρωτων δισκων αλλα και την ωριμοτητα των μετεπειτα.

o travis Μιλαει για τις αλλαγές στο εξώφυλλο του [B]The Sound Of Perseverance[/B]…ασχολίαστο…

[B]Reign In Art:[/B] Was it your choice to update “The Sound Of Perseverance” cover art or the record company’s?

[B]Travis:[/B] It was mine. The short answer is that I didn’t feel it truly did the album justice today. Knowing things now we didn’t know then (such as this being the last true DEATH album, and the events surrounding that), and having the luxury of hindsight in addition to feeling, as we mentioned above, that my work has matured in different ways, I simply felt the album deserved better. I believe the label was even a bit apprehensive about the idea at first. I feel compelled to mention that as I’ve already heard accusations of it being a label-sanctioned cash grab (or worse), and things of that nature. In addition, in the 12 years since its completion, its flaws have stood out to me and with what I’ve learned along the way I began seeing ways it could be better. Not only that, but I actually hear people ask what it was even supposed to be on occasion, which, to me, defeats the purpose of a cover of this nature. In that way, I also saw it as sort of the “sore thumb” in a legacy of great DEATH cover artwork (“Symbolic” being one of my all-time favorites) and wanted to redeem that as well. The motivation was completely sincere and meant as a way to pay tribute to the album for this release. Later, when I heard about this reissue I began thinking about it again. I spoke to Eric Greif (President of Perseverance Holdings, Inc.) about it. There was a little time so I presented the idea that I would try it and if I truly felt that it was surpassed the original in every way, then I would present it to him and Chuck’s family (and later other members of the band that I still talked to), and if it had everyone’s blessings then it would it be considered a go. In a few ways, it’s even closer to Chuck’s original sketch (and notes) from the beginning, which on the original had a few details that were done a bit differently for various reasons at the time. It’s true that Chuck and I were both quite happy with the original at the time, but I’m absolutely confident that if this one was presented to him, he wouldn’t have given the original a second look.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=152295

και συνεχίζω…

DEATH’s legendary fourth album, “[B][SIZE=“4”]Human[/SIZE][/B]”, will mark its 20th anniversary with an official reissue on June 21 in North America (June 27 internationally) via Relapse Records. The LP was entirely remixed by longtime DEATH producer Jim Morris and remastered by Alan Douches (MASTODON, CONVERGE, MISFITS). This special 20th-anniversary edition of the album will come complete with expanded packaging featuring liner notes from Morris as well as former DEATH/current CYNIC guitarist Paul Masvidal and over an hour of newly unearthed, previously unreleased early demo tracks.

[B]“Human” will be available on two- and three-disc sets as well as digitally. [/B]

Previously unreleased footage of DEATH during the original May 1991 “Human” mixing sessions at Morrisound studios in Tampa, Florida can be viewed in three parts below.

http://shop.relapse.com/store/product.aspx?ProductID=44078

και qi οτι εχει απο κατω

ισως η πιο απιστευτη μπαντα στην ιστορια της μουσικης. καθε αλμπουμ τους ηταν επος. τους αγαπαω αφανταστα κυριως γιατι απεδειξαν οτι ενα μολις μυαλο αρκει για να συνθεσει τοσα πολλα αριστουργηματα…

ειναι αδυνατον καποιος να μαθει το ντεθ μεταλ απο αυτους και να μην το λατρεψει…