Ο Μπασιστας των Deftones σε κομα

Deftones bass player Chi Cheng is in a coma after suffering a car accident on Monday night. He is reportedly in “serious, but stable” condition. He?s currently staying in a hospital in San Jose.

Lead singer Chino Moreno spoke out on Chi?s condition on the band?s blog. He writes, “It deeply saddens me to inform you all that our brother Chi Cheng was involved in a terrible car accident last night. He is currently in a Northern California Hospital in serious, but stable condition. I am on my way up North right now to be by his side along with the rest of our band mates and family.” He adds, “Chi is one of the strongest people I know, and I’m praying that his strength will get him through this. Please say a prayer for him as well.”

In addition to his work with the Deftones, Cheng also released a spoken word album in 2000 titled The Bamboo Parachute which featured poetry written by Cheng himself.

The Deftones are currently hard at work on their upcoming sixth album, Eros, due out in early 2009. No word yet on whether Chi?s condition will affect the release.

:frowning:

Οχι ρε γαμωτο τετοια ζημια.Κριμα γιατι ο Chi ειναι μεγαλος μπασιστας.

κριμα το παιδι!!

Παίζει αυτός ο χρόνος να είναι ο χειρότερος όλων. Μακάρι να την σκαπουλάρει το παλικάρι.