Disturbed - Indestructible

Από Blabbermouth.net

MTV.com reports that DISTURBED has set “Indestructible” as the tentative title of its new album, which is slated for release in the spring. According to frontman David Draiman, the follow-up to 2005’s “Ten Thousand Fists” ? which has sold close to 1.5 million copies in the U.S. alone ? is “dark, very dark,” lyrically as well as musically. In fact, Draiman believes it’s much more complex and foreboding than anything they have done during their 10 years together.

“Dude, I’ve had a fucked-up couple of years,” he said. “All kinds of horrible stuff went on. Bad breakups; I’ve had my garage burn down with all of my vehicles in it; I had a bad motorcycle accident that took off a whole bunch of skin from my forearm ? just bad luck. It’s been a fierce past couple of years, and all kinds of shit has gone down. This is therapy, man ? I need to get this shit out of me.”

Regarding the new album’s lyrical direction, Draiman said, "This record, it’s kind of all over the place, stylistically. There’s a good amount of material on this record that’s very reminiscent of [2000’s] ‘The Sickness’. There’s also probably an equal part, or maybe a little less than equal part, of material on the record that has those elements that [2002’s] ‘Believe’ and ‘Ten Thousand’ brought into the picture ? the more intensely melodic stuff, the guitar solos. [Guitarist Dan Donegan is] just shredding, and [drummer Mike Wengren] is doing stuff on this record, and I can’t even figure out how he does it. It’s really a complex, dark and very fast and furiously paced record.

“These songs, to me, are a lot more interesting than anything we’ve done in a while,” he added. “Just very, very cool, very different, very aggressive, with a lot of that very syncopated vocal style that I kind of took a turn from for a while ? that’s really come back very prominently on this record.”

Αναμένουμε…(και πολύ άργησαν…):smiley:

Για να δουμε!8)

Περιμένουμε με ανυπομονησία κάτι πιο σκληρό !Νομίζω ότι όλα τα προηγούμενα έμοιαζαν πολύ μεταξύ τους.Λέτε το επόμενο να κάνει τη μεγάλη διαφορά?Όπως και να χει τους εμπιστεύομαι !!! :wink:
Αντε να τους δούμε και live όμως!

θελουμε να χει τραγουδια σαν το decadence kai ten thousand fists.πρεπει να μεταλισουν λιγο περισσοτερο

ωραια!!αντε μακαρι να ναι ανταξιο των προηγουμενων γτ οχι κ καλυτερο!:slight_smile:

ναι ρε disturbed…και το τελευταιο 8α ειναι τελειο οπως και τα προηγουμενα…:smiley: \m/

Και το ονομα αυτού Indestructible…Η αναμονη ολο και μεγαλώνει…:smiley:

Έχει ανακοινώθει πότε το περιμένουμε?

Γύρω στην ανοιξη ακούγεται…:-k

Μακάρι να είναι καλύτερο από το προηγούμενο ή έστω αντάξιο αυτού…:slight_smile:

The Pulse of Radio reports: DISTURBED has completed recording and has now moved to the mixing stage for its fourth album, tentatively titled “Indestructible”. According to HardDrive Radio, the Chicago quartet is in Los Angeles to supervise the mix and meet with their record label to discuss the launch of the project. A release date has yet to be finalized, but singer David Draiman told The Pulse of Radio the band has a rough idea of its initial tour plans. “We’re still trying to figure out what we’re doing during the summer, but I know in the spring, when we start touring, the intention is to start in Europe with the European festivals,” he said. “We may end up doing like a small warm-up run prior, I have no idea, we always tend to do that. But that’s what we plan on starting the cycle off with.”

“Indestructible” is tentatively due for release in the spring.

Draiman recently told RollingStone.com that the upcoming album’s projected title track is “an anthem for soldiers” ? specifically American soldiers fighting overseas. “It’s meant to be something that would make them feel invincible, take away their fear, make them strong,” Draiman said. “And that’s what this whole body of work on this record does. It’s music to help you feel strong.”

Spotlighting the band’s darker side, there’s “Deceiver”, inspired by one of Draiman’s “really bad relationships,” and the Edgar Allan Poe-esque tale “Inside The Fire”. “That’s a real racy song,” Draiman admitted to RollingStone.com, “It’s about me standing over the body of my girlfriend, who just killed herself, and the Devil is standing over me, whispering in my ear to kill myself.”

Οι Disturbed ζητήσανε να ψηφίσει όποιος έχει 1 λεπτό διαθέσιμο σε αυτό το poll, σχετικά με το ποιόν δίσκο τους θεωρεί ο καθένας αγαπημένο του!

“As Disturbed wraps up their 4th studio album, Indescructable, they want to know how you feel about their previous releases.

Όλοι “Ten Thousand Fists”! :metal: :metal: :lol:

Εγω σε απογοητευσα, ψηφισα Sickness.:lol:

Δεν θα σου μιλάω στο party την Παρασκευή! :expressionless:

[SPOILER]Αλήθεια σου λέω! :expressionless:

:lol: :lol: :smiley: [/SPOILER]

Εμένα που δεν μου αρέσει κανένα???:-k

Θα μου μιλήσεις φανταστικέ Maiden79:-s

Sickness δαγκωτό…(Ε Μaiden?:lol: )

Εμενα το sickness και το Ten Thousand Fists μου αρεσαν λιγοτερο απ τα αλλα δυο:-k

Και μόλις μάθαμε ότι, αντιθέτως από ότι ξέραμε μέχρι σήμερα, οι Disturbed έχουν 4 albums και όχι 3… :expressionless:

εχει ακουσει και το καινουργιο προφανως και δεν του αρεσε πολυ!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Χαχαχχα! Το αντίθετο μάλλον λέει! Ότι το καινούργιο και το “Believe” του αρέσανε πολύ! :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: