Doom κυκλοφορίες

Θα γίνω πρήχτης, στα φωνητικά ο live μπασίστας των Therion

3 Likes

Καινούριο EP από το compilation MMXX με μέλη από Daylight dies, Swallow the sun, Antimatter, The Foreshadowing κι άλλες γνωστές death/doom μπάντες.

Δεν είναι κυκλοφορία αλλά η ακύρωση των Gargantuan Blade από τον διοργανωτή του Hammer of Doom Fest

Disclaimer Gargantuan Blade, personal statement Oliver Weinsheimer

Hello friends,

a long time ago I listened to the first album/EP of the Finnish Doom Metaller Gargantuan Blade and was immediately thrilled. So I wanted to book the band directly to the Hammer Of Doom Festival 2022, but that didn’t work out at the time for logistical reasons, so we postponed the gig to this year’s HOD. At this point I did not know that bandleader Samuli is also a live guitarist at Satanic Warmaster, whose early works are clearly attributed to the NSBM. I was very disappointed when I found out this last week. I then looked for the conversation with Samuli and he assured me that he does not carry any right thought and is not interested in politics either. I believe him the same, since especially in Finland the attitude to such topics is different than especially in Germany, but Satanic Warmaster continued to play songs from the unspeakable debut album “Strength & Honor” with Samuli on the guitar and even though I Samuli considers that he himself is not behind such ideology, an appearance in such a context at a festival like the Hammer Of Doom is out of the question. I shared this to Samuli yesterday as well. It’s extremely far from me to be a part of a Cancel Culture or something similar and there’s no reason for a witch hunt either, but it’s Samuli’s own decision to participate in such a band and bear the consequences, just as it is my decision to cross link this on the HOD don’t want to . I’m sorry for everyone who was looking forward to the band, but we hope to soon be able to present worthy replacements.

Oliver Weinsheimer

3 Likes

Ρίξτε μια αυτιά, αξίζει

3 Likes

Μεταγραφή σε Dying Victims, πολύ καλό σημάδι.
Τους ακολουθούμε από το ντεμπούτο

3 Likes

Πολύ ωραίος δίσκος. Πολύ ωραία ατμόσφαιρα με όμορφες μελωδίες.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Εξαιρετικο πρώτο δείγμα, Petrol το άλμπουμ, 15/09 η κυκλοφορία, Tar Pond η μπάντα, από Ελβετία (=εγγύηση).

1 Like

Αυτό προς το παρόν, έρχεται μεγάλη κατραπακιά τον Ιούλιο

1 Like

Ισλανδία και doom όχι και τόσο συμβατές έννοιες αλλά εδώ μιλάμε για δύο κομμάτια αποκάλυψη
demo mmxiv | Tóm | Óreiða Music Group (bandcamp.com)

4 Likes

6 Likes

Τυχαία tags: @Achamian @Primordial_hordes @potofgold αλλά και γενικά:

Είναι αυτό

ο καλύτερος doom metal δίσκος που ακούσατε φέτος ή εγώ απλά ενθουσιάζομαι με την uber-Amebix/ αργοί '10s Darkthrone αύρα του;

Μπόνους συνέντευξη:

3 Likes

Λοιπόν…
Με μια πρώτη αυτιά και όχι μέχρι το τέλος πιο πολύ σε battle ruins μου φέρνει παρά σε “παραδοσιακό” doom. Γενικά πιο πάνκικα πράγματα. Εξαιρετικό βεβαίως βεβαίως

2 Likes

“Σκληρή” αναφορά οι Battle Ruins, το ακούω. Riff-άρες πάντως, βαρελίσιες.

Μάλλον το δεύτερο :wink:

:open_mouth:

Summary

Δεν σου άρεσε; :smiling_face_with_tear:

Συμπαθητικό μέχρι τώρα, δεν το λέω με τίποτα doom metal, όχι επειδή δεν είναι το “ορθόδοξο και παραδοσιακό”, αλλά επειδή δεν είναι ΜΟΝΟ αυτό. Εκτός από βαρελίσιες ριφάρες, σηκώνει και αντίστοιχες μπύρες.

1 Like

Δεν το εχω ακουσει ακομα, αλλα πιθανον να ενδιαφερει καποιους απο εμας.
Arduini, ο Orrt που μου θυμιζει Arch κ μελη των Pale Divine.

5 Likes

Ευχαριστώ :beer:

1 Like