Euzine issue #1 release party// secret live show! 17/07/2014

Το EUZINE.ORG στα πλαισια της κυκλοφοριας του πρωτου τευχους του περιοδικου τους στο εμποριο, διοργανωνει την Πεμπτη 17 Ιουλη συναυλια με διαφορους καλλιτεχνες. Μεταξυ αυτων, και η Foie Gras οπου θα παιξει ακουστικο shoegaze / drone.
http://foie.bandcamp.com/
Οι συναυλιες θα γινει διπλα απο το handlebar, Μελανθίου 8, Ψυρρή.
Εναρξη στις 20.00

Secret?

κατι σε ψιλοτελευταια στιγμη μεταφραζεται μαλλον.
Γραφει και για Lethe η αφισα, δεν γνωριζω αν ειναι οι γνωστοι κρασταδες Lethe ομως.

Ανακοινωθηκε η σειρα εμφανισης των καλλιτεχνων:

[U][I][LEFT][COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]OPENING ACT:[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT][/I][/U][LEFT][COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica] [B]Efthymios Kourtis[/B]. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Efthymios is an individual artist often accompanied by a band, another band or anyone he can find 5 minutes before the show. He proudly hails from Vyron city. He is best known for his burry voice, his affection for Lucky Strike cigarettes, his love of Athens, his satyric intoxications and for his year leaving the comfy but grey city landscape to become a sepherd in order to write his revelation album. Love him or hate him, after years of yelling and scratching guitars, he has developed his own personal style of playing and interacting with the crowd. All in all a new age rembetes.

[LEFT][COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica][U][I]SECOND ACT[/I][/U]: [B]Azraq Sàhara.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Azraq Sàhara is an Athenian beach blues duo. They have released a 4 track EP and are rising slow and steady, step by step, in the underground scene by participating on shows and zine acts. Sweet; almost drowsy guitar tunes accompanied by Sara’s characteristic low tone voice. They aim to channel exotic chill vibes to our show and bring a little sandy beach freshness in the alley. Ideal for the late afternoon with the first stars!

[LEFT][COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica][U][I]THIRD ACT[/I][/U]: [B]Acoustic Covers When Punk Rock Bothers[/B].[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]A.C.W.P.R.B. is a collective band, formed by true friends and driven by partying. People and instruments come and go but the spirit stays the same, which is putting the energy on stage and having a good time. Forged around a talented beatboxer, this time A.C.W.P.R.B. features a bass, a guitar and vocals, of all sorts of kinds, covering punk rock songs and not only. Being a “live only” band sures adds some cult points to the bill and rumours has it, that their playlist tomorrow is going to be a bomb. Don’t be afraid to shake your body guys ‘n’ girls, these Suburban lads wanna make us move!

[LEFT][COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica][U][I]FOURTH ACT[/I][/U]: [B]Foie Gras[/B].[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Hailing all the way from San Fransisco, pro feminist, Nature worshiping Foie Gras, has built a really big fuss in the blogosphere around her name. She has a unique way of expressing herself, arguably earning the “Drone Princess” title of her hometown. Ambient, Drone, Dark Pop, Screams and a hazy sweet voice all mixed up, makes an aethereal feeling; thus creating the soundtrack of your darkest dreams.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]After touring California for the first time and releasing her second album “Held”, this busy gal will play an acoustic show on our humble release party, dropping the curtains with a bittersweet feeling on the back of our tongues and a cloudy one on our heads.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Οι blackάδες είναι.

ΑΥΤΟΙ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΟΥΝ KOINA ΜΕΛH,
ΜΕ ΤΑ MAINSTREAM HAMMER-ΟΠΑΙΔΑ SEMEN OF THE SUN

το οπισθόφυλλο του φάνζιν είναι. Έχω την αίσθηση ότι αναφέρεται στην crust μπάντα, μιας και το παλικάρι που κάνει το φάνζιν σπουδάζει πάτρα και γνωρίζομαστε, αλλά δεν ξέρω το ακριβές περιεχόμενο του άρθρου… κάποια κριτική, με φώτος από local λαιβς να υποθέσω?, δεν ξέρω .!

Πηγα λοιπον χθες. Ειχανε βαλει για εικονα μερος του εξωφυλλου απο το fanzine διχως να υπαρχει αναφορα αρχικα για το ποιοι θα παιξουν. Τα παιδια απο τους Ληθη οντως ειχαν καποια συμμετοχη στο fanzine και γιαυτο αναφεροντε.
“Παιξανε” τα τεσσερα ονοματα που εγραψα παραπανω. Δυστηχως γινανε πολλα πραγματα λαθος ομως και δεν θα επεκταθω περισσοτερο στη βραδια γιατι δεν θα παρει και την καλυτερη τροπη κατι τετοιο.
Ας βαλουνε μυαλο ολοι, και ας γινουν καποιες σκεψεις για ολα αυτα, αν προκειται να γινει κατι απο τους ιδιους και στο μελλον. Για ακομα μια φορα παντως, η DIY φαση στην Ελλαδα εδειξε τις πολυ σοβαρες αδυναμιες της. Κριμα.