Game: Ατάκες

“You are not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis.[B] You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.[/B]”

Υπέρτατη ατάκα μπάι δε γουέι!

Το ισπανικό, η “Κεραία” ή κάπως έτσι… :-k

“You are not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis.[B] You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.[/B]”

Fight Club!

“[B][I]I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you’ve got heroin?[/I][/B]”

Γιαπ! Αργεντίνικο.

trainspotting

“ολες αυτες οι στιγμες 8α χα8ουν στο χρονο, σαν τα δακρυα μεσα στη βροχη…”

(μτφ για να μην το googlαρετε:p)

Blade runner

[B][I]“Εσύ είσαι η αρρώστια και εγώ είμαι η θεραπεία”[/I][/B]

:bow:

‘‘εχεις την φωνη ενος αγγελου…η φωνη σου ειναι ενας συνδιασμος του Ιησου και της Φεργκυ’’

xaxaxa
κόλλησες με τον φερελ εσυ…

step brothers… :smiley:

εντιτ

επειδή δεν μου έρχεται τιποτα τωρα θα βαλω ενα ευκολακι…

“αν ζυγίζει οσο ζυγίζει μια πάπια ειναι φτιαγμένη απο ξυλο αρα ειναι μάγισσα !!!”

Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Βάζω σε λίγο.

[I]" I mean sometimes he’ll… uh… well, you’ll say “hello” to him, right? And he’ll just walk right by you. He won’t even notice you. And suddenly he’ll grab you, and he’ll throw you in a corner, and he’ll say, “do you know that ‘if’ is the middle word in life?” [/I]

apocalypse now [SPOILER]το γκουκλαρα για να μην χαθει το θρεντ[/SPOILER]

Listen, if there isn’t a prostetic leg on this table in ten minutes, I’m gonna bitchslap you all so hard that your unborn children will come out well behaved!

απο σειρα ειναι

πλακα στη πλακα, εχει φαση που ανασυρουμε και ποσταρουμε ατακαρες κτλ, αλλα πιο fail game και απο τα τραγουδακια ε