Guitarist looking for people to jam with

So I am an American university student who is going to be in Athens for 4 months (Jan 18-May 15) and I think it would be the coolest thing EVER to form a band in Greece! I will be bringing my ESP LTD MH-1000, but unfortunately I won’t have an amp so I might have to buy one unless I can find someone who will let me borrow one or something…? But yeah. I also don’t know about practice space or transportation. 'cause I’m not even there yet. But I figured I’d see if anyone was interested now and we can maybe talk about it. Unfortunately I don’t speak Greek yet but I’d love to have someone help me learn! :slight_smile:

Here is my last.fm so you can get an idea of my music taste:

And here are some samples of me playing my own material so you know I can actually play guitar and stuff (well I’ll let you be the judge of that):

I’m open to suggestions on what kind of music to play. right now i’m in a progressive metal band similar to Tool, but I really love post-rock also…

Hi,
we are a heavy/stoner influenced band and we’re looking for a guitarist to jam with:)
our english is vr good so no worries about that and we usually jam in studios,mostly in Hrakleio. our ages are 18-20 so if you’re interested feel free to contact me!!

I sent you a message, if you’re still interested