I am not greek

sheepcratic country…
better in my opinion.:wink:

You can take a look at photos of papardelas at the “Οι φάτσες σας 2 η επιστροφή” thread.

horny :naughty::p:p

Παρτα μαλακα!

Seriously now…You’ll have a great time here…Politics should not be your problem,and if you try to avoid Politicians themselves(specially that creepy son of Satan guy called Mitsotakis) then you’ll be fine…just be carefull with greek women…their boyfriends are muscular and drive Z-ets…a you are a girl…i can show you around if you want…

xaaxaxaxaxax είμαι κάτω στο πάτωμα και γελάω χαχαχαχαχαχαχ:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

Now playing: Anathema - Panic
via FoxyTunes

hoho foals and dredg!

Awesome combo, great music on your lastfm =D

Nα της γνωρισουμε τον αραφατ να στησουμε επεισοδιο.

welcome from me too:) i wish you to enjoy your staying in our country and bang as many girls as you can…just kidding…well my co-forum users have informed you about the best products of our country.ouzo,pita soulvaki,gyros,tzatziki and taramosalata.Oh and visit mykonos when you have the opportunity because it is full of chicks gathered from every corner of this world.You said you have a band,what is is its name?is it on last fm?anyway have fun:) and good posting

edit:check your last fm profile i have just added you

Welcome to our lovely forum!:smiley:
Post pics hereright now!:stuck_out_tongue:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and the whole universe too

I hope you will find out soon or later :slight_smile:

Σωστος! she is a girl vre

χαχαχαχ μαλακες 5 ποστ το δευτερολεπτο

[-X[-X
Καμάκιδες όλοι :smiley:

she loves me.yea yea yea

Oh man,this is an EPIC thread!

oh you are a girl,i apologise for what i said for the girls but you can bang boys starting from me:lol:

ULTRA FAIL:!:

or you can bang girls… 8)

Προβλεπω περισσοτερα ποστ και απ το θρεντ της Λακριμας ε:p