Πεθανε ο Louisiana Red

Το Σαββατο 25 Φεβρουαριου πεθανε ο Louisiana Red

It is with a heavy heart that we report the passing of one of the greatest and most beloved traditional blues artists. Louisiana Red died on February 25th in a hospital in Germany. He was 79. Louisiana Red was a powerful downhome blues artist who could channel his teachers (among them Muddy Waters, Elmore James, Robert Nighthawk, Lightnin’ Hopkins and John Lee Hooker) into his own heartfelt musical conversation, delivered with such moving passion and honesty that it would leave his audiences indelibly touched. He was fine singer with a distinctive voice, and an amazing guitarist who could play all of the traditional blues styles and excelled as one of the world’s greatest slide guitarists. He could create moods and textures, both musically and spiritually, and had the ability of falling so deep into his own songs that he would go to tears, making his audience cry with him. That was the gift of this great artist.

It is sad to say goodbye to the loving persona of this great bluesman who’s music warmed our hearts. Louisiana Red’s vulnerability became his strength and he filled his heart with an unstoppable passion for music and acceptance. His legacy is great and his friendships are many. He can now rest in peace after a lifetime of giving us everything he had through his amazing blues. God bless you Red.

Bob Corritore

Υ.Γ. 2 φορες τον ειχα δει τα τελευταια 3 χρονια και ηταν απιστευτος. RIP

όχι ρε μλκ… πάει ένας από τους τελευταίος θρύλους…

Πργματικά τεράστιο RIP για έναν απίστευτο καλλιτέχνη που μας τίμησε ουκ ολίγες φορές… :confused:

Πω ρε φίλε…Ο άνθρωπος αυτός έβγαζε τέτοιο ήχο με την κιθάρα του…τεράστιος μουσικός…:frowning:

Krimas! Den ton eixa psaksei idiaitera pote, alla ton kserw apo tis sinergasies tou me tous Romantikous Paravates opws kai to album me ton S. Bambakari.

Όχι ρε φίλε…Πριν 3 μήνες τον είδα live,σπουδαίος άνθρωπος και μουσικός.Τι να λέμε τώρα…RIP Louisiana.

Όχι ρε φίλε,RIP

Rip σε έναν απο τους μεγαλύτερους μουσικούς της blues(και όχι μονο) μουσικής

Αποχαιρετούμε άλλο έναν μουσικό που κράτησε ψηλά την σημαία του είδους, αλλά λειτούργησε και σαν ιεραπόστολος για αυτό ανά την Ελληνική επικράτεια.
Μας αγάπησε και τον αγαπήσαμε.

RIP

Κριμα…RIP θεουλα…!!

…αυτό…r.i.p.

Τον είχα δει πριν κάποια χρόνια στο Planet Music κοντά στο Καλλιμάρμαρο με την Big Time Sarra και τους Blues Cargo. Τι βραδιά και αυτή…ακόμα τη θυμάμαι με μεγάλη συγκίνηση…πόσο είχαν παίξει? 3 ώρες? Δεν ξέρω, είχαν εξαφανίσει το χρόνο…

RIP μεγάλε…

I have a hard time missing you baby…with my pistol in your mouth…
Have a hard time missing you baby…with my pistol in your mouth…

κριμα R.I.P.

R.I.P. σεβασμός αληθινός

R.I.P.