New BLACK SABBATH song!

παντως απο το www.black-sabbath.com τα αφαιρεσαν τα links που εδινα χρηστες και ο admin πριν λιγο εγραψε το παρακατω κειμενο…το βαζω για να μην εχουν τα παιδια του rocking κανενα προβλημα και αν χρειαζεται να αφαιρεσετε τιποτα…

I wish to take this moment to point out again that it is NOT legal to download the full versions of these two tracks.

Folks who post links on where to get them, either by direct link or by implcation “Search this site, look on that page for…” will have their messages mercilessly deleted, and possibly your account banned.

Also, while asking for it is not a bannable offense, there is no legal answer to the question, so please don’t ask either - I’ll remove those, because it almost always results in someone posting where to find them.

UNLIKE SOME OTHER WEB SITES out there, I will respect the band & label’s copyright and not allow the links to be here. I suggest you do the same. Save both of us the time and hassle of my having to delete your future posts and don’t post how/where to download these tracks.

BUY THE ALBUM - Links here

__Ευχαριστώ! Ετσι ένα στα γρήγορα απο τον ενθουσιασμό για την καλή δουλειά που έκαναν! :slight_smile:

__Βέβαια, ήμουν λίγο συγκρατημένος… αλλά μάλλον καλά έκανα -άλλωστε η ακρόαση είναι πρόσφατη ακόμα και όχι εκτεταμένη. Μπράβο στους Heaven & Hell! Και τα τρία πάντως, θα τα άκουγα πολύ ευχάριστα μαζί με τα υπόλοιπα του CD στο Rockwave… 8)

Πολύ καλά και τα τρία tracks! :slight_smile:

Ειδικά το “Ear In The Wall” είναι μεγάλο έπος! :bow: :metal:

Οι Heaven And Hell (ή Diommi) σε πρόβα…:metal:

Δεν μπορώ δεν μπορώ να περιμένω…:bow:

Περίμενε! :smiley:

http://www.rhino.com/flashcards/blacksabbath/
8)

Oι H&H θα βγαλουν αργοτερα ενα live CD/DVD απο την εμφανιση τους radio city της Νεας Υορκης .

Ιδου και το setlist:

“After All (The Dead)”
“The Mob Rules”
“Children of the Sea”
“Lady Evil”
“I”
“The Sign of the Southern Cross”
“Voodoo”
“The Devil Cried”
Drum Solo
“Computer God”
“Falling Off the Edge of the World”