Nightwish: Made In Hong (And Various Other Places)

Και για να μην ξεχνοιόμαστε, μέσα στην εβδομάδα βγαίνει και το νέο live album από τους Φιλανδούς Nightwish! 8):band::metal:

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]NIGHTWISH: MADE IN HONG KONG (AND VARIOUS OTHER PLACES) MCD[/FONT]

[I]Made in Hong Kong (And in Various Other Places) is the title of an upcoming live / compilation CD/DVD by Finnish symphonic power metal band Nightwish, to be released on 11 March 2009.[2]

The album contains a CD and a DVD - the CD consists of eight songs recorded live during their Dark Passion Play tour in 2008, two tracks previously released as b-sides, and a previously unreleased demo version of Cadence of Her Last Breath sung by Marco (As all the other demos from Dark Passion Play). The DVD contains three music videos as well as a documentary featuring material from Israel to South-America, directed by Ville Lipiäinen.[3] [4][/I]

Content

Audio CD:

1. Bye Bye Beautiful (live)
2. Whoever Brings The Night (live)
3. Amaranth (live)
4. The Poet And The Pendulum (live)
5. Sahara (live)
6. The Islander (live)
7. Last Of The Wilds (live)
8. 7 Days To The Wolves (live)
9. Escapist
10. While Your Lips Are Still Red
11. Cadence Of Her Last Breath (Demo)

DVD:

1. Dark Passion Play World Tour Documentary (running time: 37 minutes)
2. Bye Bye Beautiful (promotional video)
3. Amaranth (promotional video)
4. Islander (promotional video)

Κρίμα, που δεν περιέχουν παλιά κομμάτια…:frowning:

το trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9zmR9wiSME

Μονο εμενα μου φαινεται αρπαχτη του κερατα???

Δεν με ενδιαφέρει η μπάντα αλλά για όσους θέλουν να το αγοράσουν να ξέρετε πως έχει έρθει ήδη στα μαγαζιά.

Μόλις το πήρα… Άκουσα τα audios και είναι τρομερά καλά… Ειδικά το Last of the Wilds.

Όσο για το αν είναι αρπαχτή έχεις δίκιο… Στο ελληνικό metal hammer αλλά κ σε άλλες συνεντεύξεις ο Tuomas(πληκτράς, και ο chief των Nightwish) είπε πως απλά η ιδέα δόθηκε αποa την εταιρεία και ούτε ο ίδιος πολυήθελε… Συμπληρώνει και οτι δεν τον πολυσυγκινεί γνκ κ ο δίσκος…

[I]J: Nonetheless, amongst the situation you just described, you will release the live CD/DVD ??Made in Hong Kong??. Strategic action, I must confess, in many aspects?
Tuomas: Actually, the original idea was not mine. This concept comes from our company. Besides, I don?t like live cds that much. I don?t know if I can thump this release as much as they expect me to do, mainly because I don?t feel I gave any part of myself on it to be produced. I haven?t been devoted to this project, I haven?t put anything in, artistic or creative. I thought a lot about this decision of our company, I found it ??fishy??.[/I]:-s

Και για τ mmd

J: Ok, last question. I guess your last show in Athens is among the worst moments of the tour, right?

T: About that, I wanted to say that there?s nothing to do with the fans who have been waiting to see us and welcomed us with warmth, which I won?t forget. But the promoter fuck it up! I?ve never met anywhere anybody worse. He put in danger our gig. There have been some statements (he means Anette?s statements) that we won?t return to Greece and I want to say that it?s not true at all, in no way! We love Greece and we know how warmly the people there support us. Of course, we will come back to Greece as soon as possible, when we have the chance. But we will be careful with some matters which have nothing to do with the people. And we will have a show that the Greek audience deserves.

Κι εμένα μου φαίνεται αρπαχτή, οπότε δεν θα επενδύσω… Αν ήταν κανά σοβαρό λάιβ (και λέγοντας σοβαρό εννοώ να περιέχει και τραγούδια των προηγούμενων δίσκων), μπορεί να το σκεφτόμουν, αλλά τώρα όχι…

Το Μετρόπολις στον Πειραιά το είχε την Δευτέρα , 17.10e, το πήρα σε μια στιγμή αδυναμίας, και δεν το βρήκα κακό. Αρπακτή, όντως που όμως με ένα καλό dvd και τρία ακυκλοφόρητα, αρκετά καλά τραγούδια, κρατάει τα προσχήματα:!: