Αγαπημενα Quοtεs ή αλλιως Aτακες

Ποιες ειναι οι αγαπημες σας ατακες απο ταινιες ή σειρες, κανω εγω την αρχη.

X-men 1

Wolverine: Hey, Hey it’s me!
Cyclops: Prove it!
Wolverine: You’re a dick.
Cyclops: Okay. :lol:

HERE COMES JOHNNYYYYYY!

Η πρωτη που μου 'ρθε:
Say hello to my litlle friend!:respect:
Αλλη μια αθανατη:
“You’ve got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?”

Επισης μια καλη ειναι απο το M.I.B.:
-People are smart.
-A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.

στο “ο τίγρης και το χιόνι” ο Ρομπέρτο Μπενίνι παρακαλάει έναν Ιρακινό φαρμακοποιό να βρει τα συστατικά ώστε να σωθεί η γυναίκα της ζωής του…επικό!!

«Κι αν πεθάνει, μπορούν να ξηλώσουν όλο το σκηνικό του κόσμου. Μπορούν να το διαλύσουν, να ξεβιδώσουν τ? άστρα, να τυλίξουν τον ουρανό και να τον φορτώσουν σε νταλίκα , να σβήσουν το φως του ήλιου που τόσο πολύ αγαπώ ! Ξέρεις γιατί το αγαπώ? Γιατί θέλω να το βλέπω να πέφτει στα μαλλιά της.
Μετά, να τα σηκώσουν όλα, χαλιά, κολόνες ,σπίτια, άμμο άνεμο, βατράχια, ώριμα καρπούζια, χαλάζι , εφτά τ? απόγευμα, Μάιο, Ιούνιο, Ιούλιο, βασιλικό, μέλισσες, θάλασσα, κολοκυθάκια»

και φυσικά το “Buon giorno Principessa!!!”

από το la vita e bella

Δρακουλας των Εξαρχειων…

Ο Πανουσης το εχει σκασει με την κορη του Δρακουλα και βρισκονται σε ενα μερος οπους δινουν συναυλια για μια γυναικεια οργανωση (νομιζω). Μπουκαρει μεσα ο Πουλικακος ως μπατσος και μετα απο εναν ψιλιπανικο ο Πανουσης καταληγει να φιλιεται με εναν βοηθο του Δρακουλα. Οταν το σκανε και παλι η γκομενα του λεει “δεν πρεπει να τον φιλας αυτον εσυ εισαι αντρας πρεπει να πηγαινεις με γυναικες”. Ο Πανουσης αταραχος απανταει “Αφου μ’ αρεσε κι αυτος!”

Και φυσικα το “Με θυμασαι ρε πουστη?!?” του Γαρδελη στα Τσακαλια…

Απο το μονος στο σπιτι:" Keep the change you filthy animal"

αναφερθηκαν μερικες πολυ καλες, επισης απ’το προσφατο Snakes On A Plane: “Enough Is Enough, I can’t take it anymore with those motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane, so stand back cause’ i’m about to open new windows…” η καπως ετσι τελοςπαντων. επισης απ’το Pulp Fiction, στη σκηνη που ο Samuel L. Jackson αφηγηται αυτο το αποσπασμα απ’τη Καινη Διαθηκη(η απ’τη Παλαια, δεν θυμαμαι). επισης πολλες ατακες που περιειχε το Yojimbo και το Easy Rider. Και φυσικα απ’το Big Lebowski, σχεδον ο,τι ελεγαν ηταν ξεκαρδιστικο…

Και μερικες ακομα αγαπημενες:

Απο το Liar, Liar:
Max Reede: My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside.
Fletcher: That’s just something ugly people say.

Απο το Pirates of the Carribean:
-“No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing!? You’ve burned all the food, the shade, the rum!”
-“Yes, the rum is gone!”
-“Why is the rum gone?”
-“One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me; do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won’t see it?”
-“But why is the rum gone!?”

Armageddon:
“Components! American components, Russian Components, All made in Taiwan!”

A Beautiful Mind(ταινιαρα):
Nash: Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.

Alicia: How big is the universe?
Nash: Infinite.
Alicia: How do you know?
Nash: I know because all the data indicates it’s infinite.
Alicia: But it hasn’t been proven yet.
Nash: No.
Alicia: You haven’t seen it.
Nash: No.
Alicia: How do you know for sure?
Nash: I don’t, I just believe it.
Alicia: It’s the same with love I guess.

Fight Club:
Tyler Durden: It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.

Aπό τον Νονό

“Ι will make him an offer he cannot refuse”.

Από το Pulp Fiction την στιγμή που ο Τραβόλτα μόλις έχει κάνει την ένεση αδρεναλίνης στην καρδιά της Ούμα Θέρμαν και τα έχει παίξει.

Τραβόλτα: If you are ok, say something
Θέρμαν: Something…

Απο το βιντεοπαιχνιδι Legacy of Kain

Raziel:
You said it yourself, Kain - there are only two sides to your coin.

Kain:
Apparently so. But suppose you throw a coin enough times…
…suppose one day, it lands on its edge.

θεϊκή η ατάκα από το fightclub…:wink:

“i see dead people…”

“Rosebuuuud…”

“We are the knights we say Ni”

“He is immortal,but he is not alone…”

“Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.”

“Εvery man dies,not every man really lives”

“I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse”

και απειρες αλλες κυριως απο κωμωδιες τυπου Naked gun,Hot shots,Men in tights,Aeroplane,ολα των Monty python κτλ…

Ναι, ολες αυτες. Οι μισες του V for Vendetta και ολες απο Monty Python.

Απο το Τhe Crow:
-Move and you’re dead
-I say I’m dead and I move…

To Dracula:
Listen to them…The Children of the night.What sweet music they make

To Matrix:
Dodge This!!

επισης πολλες απ’το Evil Dead.

Μπορώ να spammάρω το τόπικ με cool quotes απο Fox Mulder (X-files), Gill Grissom (CSI Las Vegas), Greg House (House M.D.)…:stuck_out_tongue:

-> “I tend not to believe people. People lie. The evidence doesn’t lie.”
– Gil Grissom (Episode : Crate 'n Burial)

“You don’t need to hear or speak to communicate. Or … commit murder.”
– Gil Grissom (Episode: Sounds of Silence)

-> Mulder: They say when you talk to God it’s prayer. But when God talks to you, it’s schizophrenia.

->Agent Dana Scully: Any ideas as to why someone would be growing corn in the middle of the desert?
Fox Mulder: Not unless those are great big Jiffy-Pop poppers.

->Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It’s not gonna happen.

->Dr. Gregory House: You can think I’m wrong, but that’s no reason to quit thinking.

->Dr. Gregory House: You know me. Hostility makes me shrink up like a…
[pauses]
Dr. Gregory House: I can’t think of a non-sexual metaphor.

Και απο το Die Hard(συντομα βγαινει και το 4!):

Grant: You’re the wrong guy at the wrong place at the wrong time.
John McClane: Story of my life.

John McClane: Yippie-kay-yay, motherf*cker.

FBI agent: Have you been followed at all during the last few days? Any suspicious phone calls? Any kind of surveillance at all? Anything?
John McClane: Well, now that you mention it, I have, sort of, been feeling this burning sensation between my toes.

(after leaving McClane in Harlem with a sign that says “I hate niggers”)
Inspector Cobb: We’ll be back to pick you up in fifteen minutes.
John McClane: Take your time. I expect to be dead in four.

Παλι απο το X-men 1

Logan: There’s someone here.
Cyclops: Where?
Logan: I don’t know. Keep your eye open.

Logan: What the hell are you doing?
Rogue: I’m sorry. I need a ride, I thought you could help me.
Logan: Get out.
Rogue: Where am I supposed to go?
Logan: I don’t know.
Rogue: You don’t know, or you don’t care.
Logan: Pick one.

Wolverine: You actually go outside in these things?
Cyclops: Well, what would you prefer? Yellow spandex?

Κατι παλιες ελληνικες ειναι ολα τα λεφτα παντως…:respect:

Γεωργία Βασιλειάδου: Και θα μ’ αφήσεις μόνη με τον ταξιτζή;
Μίμης Φωτόπουλος: Ε, τώρα δε φοβάται πια. Σε συνήθισε.

Ο Χατζηχρήστος πρός το αφεντικό του:
-(Χατζηχρήστος)Πετάς τα λεφτά στα παλιοκούτια και δεν κοιτάς να πάρεις κανα τσουβάλι φακές να πουλάμε που ζητάει ο κόσμος φακές και του δίνω εγώ’δω πέρα ροβύθια.
-Τι λές ρε τρελάθηκες; (το αφεντικό)
-Δεν τρελάθηκα καθόλου.
-Ενα τσουβάλι φακές δεν έχουμε εκεί πέρα??
-Μπά είχαμε, είχαμε… δεν έχουμε…φύγαν οι φακές.
-(αφεντικό) Τι γίναν?? Τις πούλησες??
-(Χατζηχρήστος) Δεν τις πούλησα φύγαν μοναχές τους διότι σκάσαν οι φακές , βγήκαν τα μαμούνια,πήρε κάθε μαμούνι στήν πλάτη απο μιά φακή και δρόμο τον ανήφορο!

Χατζηχρηστος προς πελάτη: Κάτι τέτοιους σαν κι εσένα, τους πνίγουμε στον νεροχύτη να μην χαλάσει η ράτσα…

Χουφτωσες ? Χουφτωστη χουφτωστη…
Κωνστανταρας - Παπαγιαννοπουλος.

Εχω και κοτερο παμε μια βολτα?
Βουτσας

Και πολλες αλλες…

Ποτοκαάδα θετε?Απο ποτοκαγια?Χα γκαλο :stuck_out_tongue: