Αγαπημενα Quοtεs ή αλλιως Aτακες

[SIZE=“3”]“I’m too old for this shit”[/SIZE]
Danny Glover - Φονικα οπλα :!: :!:

Γτ το “ωραιο διακριτικο κοκκινο χρωμα” του Γκιμπσον; :lol:

Δε το θυμαμαι ακριβως αλλα αξιζει…
“Υπο την αιγιδα του νομου” στη φαση που μαθαινει αγγλικα ο Μπενινι. Συγκεκριμενα το ice cream και ο Μπενινι δε μπορει και ο αλλος του φωναζει και λεει ο Μπενινι “I scream? You scream!!” :lol:

Επισης “Ταξιτζης”: “Are you talking to me?”
Μου χει μεινει και το “crusifixion?” απο Life of Brian :lol:
“Aμην”: “Υπαρχει η ζωη που ζουμε και η ζωη που θα πρεπε να ζουμε”.
Και ας μην ξεχασουμε τα θρυλικα

HAKUNA MATATA
+
Hasta la vista… baby 8)

οπως GROOOOVY!!!

Henrietta: I’ll swallow your soul! I’ll swallow your soul! I’ll swallow your soul!
Ash: [Aims shotgun at Henrietta’s face] Swallow this.

και φυσικα HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!!

επισης οι φοβερες ατακες του rhys ifans ως Spike ο τρομερος συγκατοικος του hugh grant στο notting hill!

μερικες :

Spike: Just going to the kitchen to get some food, then I’m going to tell you a story that will make your balls shrink to the size of raisins.

Spike: I knew a girl at school called Pandora. Never got to see her box, though.

Spike: There’s something wrong with this yogurt.
William: Ah, that’s not yogurt, that’s mayonnaise…
Spike: Ah, right-o then.
[continues to eat it]

Ντροπή σας. Δεν έχετε πει την ΑΤΑΚΑ. :!:
Φαιτ Κλαμπ:
Gentlemen. Welcome to fight club.
1rst rule of the fight club is: We do not talk about fight club.
2nd rule of the fight club is: We do not talk about fight club!
Επίσης:
It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.

Eπίσης από fight club (αν και σχετικά μεγαλο για ατάκα:p ) :

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives.

[SIZE=“3”]High Fidelity[/SIZE]

Rob (John Cusack):

“What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?”

“…I agreed that what really matters is what you like, not what you are like… Books, records, films – these things matter. Call me shallow but it’s the fuckin’ truth, and by this measure I was having one of the best dates of my life.”

Dick: It guess it looks as if you’re reorganizing your records. What is this though? Chronological?
Rob: No…
Dick: Not alphabetical…
Rob: Nope.
Dick: What?
Rob: Autobiographical.
Dick: No fuckin’ way.

Rob: What did Laura mean last night when she said, “I haven’t slept with him yet.” Yet! What does “yet” mean anyway? It means you’re gonna do it, doesn’t it? Or does it?

Rob:Just come on. What would it mean to you, that sentence: I haven’t seen Evil Dead II yet?
Barry (Jack Black!!!): Well, to me it would mean that you’re a liar. You’ve seen it twice. Once with Laura -oops- and once with me and Dick, remember? We had that conversation about the guy making Beretta shotgun ammo off-screen in the 14th century.
Rob: Right, all right. But let’s just say that I hadn’t seen it and I said to you, “I haven’t seen Evil Dead II yet”, what would you think?
Barry: I’d think that you’re a cinematic idiot and I’d feel sorry for you.
Rob: All right. But from that one sentence, would you think that I was going to see it?
Barry: I’m sorry, Rob. I’m struggling here. You’re asking me what would I think if you told me you hadn’t seen a film that you have already seen. What am I supposed to say?
Rob: Just listen to me. If I said to you-
Barry: “I haven’t seen Evil Dead II yet”, yes.
Rob: Would you get the impression that I really wanted to see it?
Barry: Oh, uh, well you couldn’t have been desperate to see it, otherwise you’d have already gone.
Rob: Right, I’m not gonna see that movie.
Barry: [pause] But the word “yet”. Yeah, you know what? I’d get the impression that you wanted to see it otherwise you’d have said you didn’t wanna go.
Rob: But in your opinion, would I definitely go?
Barry: How the fuck am I supposed to know?! Probably!
Rob: Why?
Barry: Because it’s a brilliant film. It’s so funny, and violent, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass. I never thought I’d say this, but can I go work now?

:lol:

Hasta La Bista…Bobo!!!:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Στο Λοστ.

Έχουν βγάλει όλοι τις μπλούζες τους μετά την επίθεση μελισσών.
Οπότε δίνει ο Charlie στην Kate την μπλούζα της.
Kate: It was… it was full of bees.
Charlie: I’d have thought “C’s”, actually.

:lol:

pulp fiction

ezekiel 25:17

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

ΧΑΧΑΧΑ! Ναι ρε επική ατάκα… Όπως επίσης και αυτή:
-Whose bike is this baby?
-That’s a chopper baby, not a bike.
-Whose chopper is this?
-It’s Zed’s.
-Who’s Zed?
-Zed’s dead baby, Zed’s dead.

και ο διάλογος με τον Ταραντίνο είναι επικός, αλλά δεν τον θυμάμαι τώρα…

γτ ο διαλογος Jules/Bret

Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I’m saying!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
Brett: What, I-?

Jules: Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time.
Brett: He’s b-b-black…
Jules: Go on.
Brett: He’s bald…
Jules: Does he look like a bitch?
Brett: What?
[Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett: I didn’t.
Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don’t like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.

ΘΕΪΚΕΣ !
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Αλλη μία από το fight club (τι ταινία γαμώτη!)

You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis. You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Από το reservoir dogs:
-You kill anybody?
-A few cops.
-No real people?
-Just cops.

Και τέλος από το Scarface Η ατάκα.
You wanna play rough? Say hello to my little friend!
Και μετά ο θεος βγάζει το minigun και συ βρέχεις το σωβρακάκι σου… :bow:

Η ατάκα της υπογραφής μου…

“I make him an offer he can’t refuse”
ολοι ξερουμε απο που ειναι…

“DO NOT FUCK WITH US” -------->TYLER DERDEN

Για το godfather δε μιλάμε. ρισπέκτ.
Για τον tyler πρέπει να γραφτεί σύγγραμα ολόκληρο…

• κι εγω δε ξερω ποσο…
    Ολη η ταινια θα πρεπε να μπει αλλα τεσπα :Ρ

Clerks (απλά θεική ταινία)

Cat Admiring Bitter Customer: Cute cat. What’s his name?
Randal Graves: Annoying customer.
Cat Admiring Bitter Customer: [grabs pack of cigarettes] Fuckin’ dickhead.

και

Caitlin Bree: Can I use the bathroom?
Randal Graves: Sure, but there’s no light back there.
Caitlin Bree: Why aren’t there any lights?
Randal Graves: Well, there are, but for some reason they stop working at 5:14 every night. Nobody can figure it out. And the boss doesn’t want to pay the electrician to fix it, because the electrician owes money to the video store.
Caitlin Bree: Such a sordid state of affairs.
Randal Graves: And I’m caught right in the middle - torn between my loyalty to the boss and my desire to piss with the lights on.
Caitlin Bree: Well, I’ll try to manage.

Kevin Smith :bow: …αυτά

[ul]Say hello to my little friend! - Scarface, Al Pacino
[/ul]

[ul]Mr Anderson! - Matrix
[/ul]

[ul]HEEERE’S JOOOHNNYYYY! - The Shining, Jack Nicholson
[/ul]

[ul]May the Force be with you… - Star Wars
[/ul]

[ul]Ernest Hemingway once wrote that the world’s a beautiful place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second. - Se7en, Morgan Freeman
[/ul]

[ul]I’m Bond. James Bond. - …
[/ul]

[ul]My precious! - Lord Of The Rings
[/ul]

[ul]We’re gonna play a game with my rules - Saw
[/ul]