RIP Gary Moore

Κρίμα…:frowning:

http://www.state.ie/news/25845-gary-moore-rip

Gary Moore RIP
By Patrick Conboy on Sunday, 6 February 2011

Legendary guitarist Gary Moore has died. According to reports, the 58-year-old Belfast-born musician was on holidays in Spain when he passed away in his sleep. He?s best known for the time he spent in Thin Lizzy and for his solo career, during which he wrote several classic rock songs, including ?Parisienne Walkways? and ?Out In The Fields?, which he recorded with former Thin Lizzy bandmate Phil Lynott. He was also a member of BBM, where he played alongside ex-Cream members Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce, as well playing in Colosseum II with Don Airey and Jon Hiseman, and appearing live alongside B.B. King on several occassions.

δεν μου ανοιγει το λινκ :-k

edit: απο οτι ειδα γενικως ειναι ακομα χωρις επιβεβαιωση

Πέθανε στον ύπνο του ενώ ήταν σε διακοπές στην Ισπανία

R.I.P…

R.I.P Gary Moore :frowning:

[B][SIZE=“6”]Σ Ο Κ . . . . . . [/SIZE][/B]

ειναι επισημο?

R.I.P:(

http://rockoverdose.gr/news_details.php?id=1727

o μεγάλος Gary Moore πέθανε την ώρα που κοιμότανε…κατά τη διάρκεια των διακοπών του στην Ισπανία…
'Ητανε μόλις 59 ετών…
Αναπαύσου Ειρηνικά μεγάλε GARY

Ουπς…

RIP…

Μια χαρά μπήκε και το 2011…

Σοκαρίστηκα…

Πάντως το link της αρχικής πηγής στο hotpress.com δεν ανοίγει…

ε ρε πουστη μου…τι διαολο θα μεινει κανεις?R.IP:(

R.I.P.

Ωραία ξεκινήσαμε και φέτος …:? :?

Μάλλον είναι επίσημο.

Κρίμα ρε γαμώτο… Θα τον περιμένει ο κολητός του στην Big Heaven’s Band (Phil Lynott) να κατεβάσουν καμιά Guiness παρέα.

R.I.P.

To BBC το αναφέρει και επικαλείται επιβεβαίωση από τον manager των Thin Lizzy…

Όντως στραβά αρχίζει το 2011…

E OXI ΡΕ ΓΑΜΩΤΟ! ΟΧΙ, ΑΔΙΚΙΑ!

Aντιο μορφαρα! Ας ειναι ελαφρο το χωμα που τον αναπαυει :confused:

δυστυχως απο οτι βλεπω πρεπει να ειναι αληθεια [-X

Kαι εγώ από το BBC μόλις το επιβεβαίωσα…
Κρίμα…

RIP

Το επιβεβαιώνει και ο Bonamassa… Δε νομίζω να κάνανε τέτοιες δηλώσεις αν δεν το ξέρανε…

Former Thin Lizzy guitarist Gary Moore has died at a Costa del Sol hotel.

The musician was found dead in his room at the luxury Kempinski Resort Hotel in Estepona in the early hours of this morning. A postmortem is due to carried out later today in the nearby city of Malaga.

Moore ( 58 ) from Belfast is understood to have been on holiday at the time of his death.

A spokesman for the British Foreign Office said: ?We are aware of the death of a British national in Estepona. We stand ready to offer consular assistance.?

Moore played with Thin Lizzy for several periods as well working with the band’s lead singer Phil Lynott, who died in 1986 after falling into a heroin-induced coma.

Moore worked with a number top artists, including Bob Dylan.

He had a string of top 40 hits in the 1970s and 1980s including Parisienne Walkways in 1979 and Out in the Fields in 1985.