Samsara Blues Experiment - "Waiting For The Flood" - November 2013

SAMSARA BLUES EXPERIMENT “Waiting For The Flood”
To be released November 2013 by Electric Magic / World In Sound.

"Four tracks and almost 50-minutes long Waiting For The Flood easily exceeds expectations. The third outing by German psych rockers Samsara Blues Experiment is their most balanced and harmoniously driven yet. 18-months in the making and averaging 10-mintues per tack, the record combines the best of the group?s two previous studio albums while drifting further into mid-?70s prog rock. As seasoned professionals, Christian Peters (guitar/vocals), Hans Eiselt (guitar), Richard Behrens (bass) and Thomas Vedder (drums) have fused together their individual talents to create something truly majestic. Elements of British acts Man, Khan and Camel can be heard in the creative expanse of the individual songs while the occasional southern-style heavy rock of Corrosion of Conformity or Floodgate rattles the cage.

Side One kicks off with ?Shringara? a blend of stoner heaviness and southern fried psych with an Indian raga vibe. A long moog solo gives the song a retro cosmic feel morphing like a giant nebula. Capitalizing on their progressive foundation second track ?Don?t Belong? plunges headlong into the quartet?s collective dark side. A haunting doom blues lick snakes into an adventurous mid-section that bounces with a funky beat. The song ends in an epic ostinato complete with heightened guitar solo. On the flipside is the album?s title track ?Waiting For The Flood?, a 12-minute opus so free and easy yet so complex. Composed as a hybrid between Hendrix and Santana it includes an impressive array of duel guitar with a thundering bass line. Closing the disc is ?Brahmin?s Lament? a classic heavy blues number with a haunting chorus and stunning vocal. Its? extended psychedelic mid-section features Indian rhythms and sitars with a vast Hawkwind-like finish into the chorus. Repeated listens are required to appreciate the magnitude of each composition.

On the edge of a musical frontier, Samsara Blues Experiment transcend the tag of Stoner, Psychedelic or Progressive rock. With a fresh innovative style they have amassed a passionate, visceral approach to modern jamming while pulling together cosmic elements that harness pure, metaphysical energy. They stand alone as genuine innovators of an undefined style in a class of their own. This is what makes them so special." (Todd K. Smith - The Cutting Edge - Biographer of FREE and UFO)

The album was recorded at Big Snuff Studio Berlin and mastered at Calyx Mastering. The coverart was painted by late great polish artist Zdzislaw Beksinski.

ΕΡΧΕΤΑΙ ΤΟ ΤΕΛΟΣ.

Οπα, θα καούμε πάλι.

Ωραίο και το εξώφυλλο!

Ήδη στα καλύτερα της χρονιάς θαρρώ, πριν καν κυκλοφορήσει

Αναμένουμε την δισκάρα λοιπόν…

Γαμάει το εξώφυλλο. Από την άλλη μεριά, και του “Revelation & Mystery” γαμούσε, αλλά δεν έφτανε με τίποτα το “Long Distance Trip”. Ελπίζω να ανακάμψουν.

σωστός. αλλά με 4 κομμάτια σε ένα άλμπουμ των 50 λεπτών μάλλον αφήνουν τις καλύτερες προσδοκίες

[B][U]https://soundcloud.com/samsarabluesexperiment/new-album-in-november-2013[/U][/B]

Δείγμα από το επερχόμενο αλμπούμ. Πιο χαμηλά από το τέρμα δεν ακούγεται.

εδιτ: εξαιρετικό εξώφυλλο, πολλά υποσχόμενο, αν και περίμενα κάτι από τα χεράκια του Κρίστιαν, αλλά νόου μάττερ.

[B][U]http://theheavychronicles.com/2013/10/samsara-blues-experiment-waiting-for-the-flood-2/?lang=en[/U][/B]

Το ομώνυμο σινγκλ από τον επερχόμενο δίσκο. Γκρουβάτο, ρυθμικό, έντονο, αλλά συνάμα χαοτικό και δαιδαλώδες. Αρκετά σκληρό στην κορύφωσή του… [SPOILER](χαχα…κάπως “ακούγεται” αυτό :p)[/SPOILER]Πιο “καθαρά” φωνητικά από τον Christian Peters, αυτή τη φορά.

[B][I][SIZE=“2”]Samsara Blues Experiment - Waiting For The Flood[/SIZE][/I][/B]

[I]Λίγα ενδιαφέροντα λογάκια από τον Christian…[/I]

that´s why i love the underground. people take time to listen and write. these are real reviews. thank you!

[…]anyway that guy named ch as only one of several ingredients and there have been much weirder comparisons i can tell you. just recently a guy from classic rock magazine asked me if we were really much influenced by the sf 60s (that grateful - jefferson - sort of stuff) and i was like WHAT? (do you have ears?) one of his next questions was if we were - smoking that ole peace pipe - or if at least our audience would get stoned. i was like WTF… haha. so this is the idea of the “mainstream press” about us and some people even find it cool. i mean every stupid little wah-wah lick seems to call up the same categorization: stoners!!! hahaha… guess one can´t get rid of all those things. oh yes i am smoking… and i dig that peace and happiness stuff so hard. yes you got it… NOT. haha one has to be happy at least to get some recognization, but then i couldn´t care less as long as people see that there´s a lot of work involved in this, not these sorts of uninspired jammming. couldn´t care less about this right now… but ch sure left an impact, even if ages ago as it seems to me now. still it´s all cool. somehow. i try to make people go further, in most interviews i name some 70s bands that really deserve the awesomeness-tag, not only bs (it´s oh sooo tiring), not all the names whose songs every little girl should know by heart right now. come on now, i love you sweet leaf hahaha…

[B][I]http://samsarabluesexperiment.bandcamp.com/album/waiting-for-the-flood[/I][/B]

Αχ, μανούλα μου!!!

Γαμάει! Δε μπορώ ν’αποφασίσω αν μου άρεσαν τα φωνητικά περισσότερο απ’τη μουσική. Γιατί όμως μόνο 4 tracks;

Στο μπραχμιν λαμεντ γίνονται εξαιρετικά πραγματάκια. Γενικά, θετικότατες πρώτες εντυπώσεις και, όντως, τα φωνητικά μοιάζουν να είναι καλύτερα από ποτέ.

Επίσης, ιδανική χρονική διάρκεια έχει, γιατί παραπάνω; 48 λεπτά είναι υπεραρκετά.

“moody, psychedelic, proggy, and most importantly HEAVY stuff”

απο την κολαση… στον παραδεισο… και ξανα στην κολαση με αυτο το αλμπουμ

Ακούστε [I]Voice of the seven woods[/I] που έχουν και πιο ωραία φωνητικά.

Πέρα από bandcamp & youtube έχει διαρρεύσει για κατέβασμα;

Of course my horse.

δώστε λινκ για τορρεντ ωρέ!

όλα εξαιρετικά στην πρώτη ακρόαση.

Ο δίσκος απλός λιτός απέριττος
Τσακίζει κόκκαλα και γαμάει κωλαράκια.

'οποιος έχει λίνκ, ας κάνει την καλή

Πω τι βγάλανε πάλι οι τυπάδες!!!

Παιδιά και σε μένα λίγο μέλι . :wink: