Tίτλοι-σιδηρόδρομοι! (δίσκων)

Μαλακία θρεντ για να περνάει η ώρα:p Aς βάλουμε όριο, το λιγότερο 6 λέξεις στον τίτλο

Ξεκινάω μ’ ένα φετινό που γέλασα:

Bring Me The Horizon - There Is a Hell, Believe Me I’ve Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let’s Keep It a Secret

Nτάξει κι ένα πιο κλασσικό (και με αριστουργηματικό περιεχόμενο):

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven

Ας βάλω 1 που μου 'ρθe:

[I]Anaal Nathrakh - When Fire Rains Down from the Sky, Mankind Will Reap as It has Sown[/I]

A! Eπίσης
[I]
[B]Chumbawamba[/B] - The Boy Bands Have Won, and All the Copyists and the Tribute Bands and the TV Talent Show Producers Have Won, If We Allow Our Culture to Be Shaped by Mimicry, Whether from Lack of Ideas or From Exaggerated Respect. You Should Never Try to Freeze Culture. What You Can Do Is Recycle That Culture. Take Your Older Brother’s Hand-Me-Down Jacket and Re-Style It, Re-Fashion It to the Point Where It Becomes Your Own. But Don’t Just Regurgitate Creative History, or Hold Art and Music and Literature as Fixed, Untouchable and Kept Under Glass. The People Who Try to ‘Guard’ Any Particular Form of Music Are, Like the Copyists and Manufactured Bands, Doing It the Worst Disservice, Because the Only Thing That You Can Do to Music That Will Damage It Is Not Change It, Not Make It Your Own. Because Then It Dies, Then It’s Over, Then It’s Done, and the Boy Bands Have Won. ([B]2008[/B] )[/I]

:stuck_out_tongue:

Το τελευταίο μου θύμισε Fiona Apple (αγαπάμε), που έχει κυκλοφορήσει άλμπουμ με τον περιεκτικό κ μεστό σε νόημα τίτλο

[I][B]When the pawn hits the conflicts he thinks like a king
What he knows throws the blows when he goes to the fight
And he’ll win the whole thing 'fore he enters the ring
There’s no body to batter when your mind is your might
So when you go solo, you hold your own hand
And remember that depth is the greatest of heights
And if you know where you stand, then you know where to land
And if you fall it won’t matter, cause you’ll know that you’re right[/B][/I]

Να’χαμε να λέγαμε όλη η ιστορία βέβαια

Suffocate for Fuck Sake - [B]Blazing Fires and Helicopters on the Front Page of the Newspaper. There’s a War Going On and I’m Marching in Heavy Boots[/B]

The Chariot - [B]Everything Is Alive, Everything Is Breathing, Nothing Is Dead, And Nothing Is Bleeding[/B]

Mono ? [B]Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined[/B]

65daysofstatic - The Distant and Mechanised Glow of Eastern European Dance Parties

mewithoutYou ? [B]It’s All Crazy! It’s All False! It’s All A Dream! It’s Alright[/B]

La Dispute ? [B]Somewhere at the Bottom of the River Between Vega and Altair[/B]

Bright Eyes ? [B]Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground[/B]

Aereogramme ? [B]My Heart Has a Wish That You Would Not Go[/B]

Sikth - [B]Trees Are Dead and Dried Out Wait for Something Wild[/B]

Kulara - Fragmental Remembrance, a Switch of Resurrection, and My Hearing Vanished

Shai Hulud ? Hearts Once Nourished with Hope and Compassion

και τα πρώτα των Bal-Sagoth είχαν μεγάλους τίτλους .Νομίζω οτι μετα το έκοψαν.

μα ναι! θυμάμαι τον Φλωράκη να λέει σε ραδιοφωνική εκπομπή του Hammer (1996?) όλο το [B]Starfire Burning Upon the Ice-Veiled Throne of Ultima Thule[/B] και να αναστενάζει με ανακούφιση στο τέλος! :slight_smile:

Υπάρχουν ακόμα άραγε? Είχαν υπογράψει Nuclear Blast σε κάποια φάση…

[B]Incantation[/B] - The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish

[B]Sun of Nothing[/B] - …And Voices, Words, Faces, Complete the Dream

Red Sparowes - The Fear Is Excruciating, but Therein Lies the Answer
Pelican - The Fire in Our Throats Will Beckon the Thaw

arctic monkeys - whatever people say i am that’s what i’m not

The End : [B]Transfer Trachea Reverbarations From Point : False Omniscient[/B]

Να το επεκτείνουμε και σε τίτλους κομματιών,για να το πάρουν οι Nile στο άνετο :stuck_out_tongue:

Νομίζω ότι οι Bal Sagoth και οι Red Sparrowes τους έχουν όλους

Καλα ολα αυτα, αλλα δεν βλεπω τον λογο το συγκεκριμενο θεμα να ειναι στα δημοψηφισματα. :?

ε μετακινήστε το

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - “Welcome Back My Friends to the Show That Never Ends… Ladies and Gentlemen, Emerson, Lake & Palmer”

Σε κομμάτια κι εγώ συμφωνώ ότι το έχουν οι Bal Sagoth.

Fair to Midland - Fables from a Mayfly: What I Tell You Three Times Is True

[B]Spiritualized[/B] - ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space

[B]Deathspell Omega [/B]
>Fas-Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum
>Veritas Diaboli Manet in Aeternum: Chaining the Katechon

[B]Dodsferd[/B]
>Death Set The Beginning Of My Journey
>Suicide And The Rest Of Your Kind Will Follow

[B]Blut Aus Nord[/B]
>Memoria Vetusta I: Fathers Of The Icy Age

εντιτ
[B]Minsk[/B]
>Out Of a Center Which Is Neither Dead Nor Alive
>With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone

Mark Eitzel - Caught in a Trap and I Can’t Back Out 'Cause I Love You Too Much, Baby

Ancient Wisdom - …And The Physical Shape of Light Bled