Tardive Dyskinesia + special guests - Live @ An Club (04.01.13)

Release party λοιπόν για το νέο, υπερτούμπανο album των Tardive Dyskinesia.
Αρκουδέηδες έχουμε τόπικ εδώ, για τιμήστε !

Έχουμε και Yellow Devil Sauce που είναι εγγύηση! Τις άλλες δύο μπάντες δεν τις ξέρω ακόμη (αλλά θα τις μάθω!).

Έναρξη: 21:00
Εισιτήριο: 6 E

Ιδανική συναυλία για να ξεβιδωθούν μερικά κεφάλια με το νέο χρόνο :!:

ωωω που τους ξετρυπωσαν τους yellow devil sauce?
με ποιον drummer είναι τώρα;

Θέλουμε και τουρ στην επαρχία, ει δυνατόν.

με 6 ευρά εισητήριο θα΄μαστε τρελοί να μην τιμήσουμε…
[B]υγεία πρώτα.[/B]

δεν τις ξέρεις θα μάθεις :stuck_out_tongue: π.χ. [I]οι Still Falling γκαμούν κε ντέρνουν και στο τέλος φεύγεις και ευτυχισμένος!!![/I]

Μαστορα ο ιδιος ντραμερ παιζει στους Yellow τα τελευταια 12 χρονια…:wink:

Καιρό έχει να τιγκάρει το ΑΝ μόνο με δικές μας μπάντες. Προβλέπω να γίνεται εύκολα. Εκεί θα 'μαστε.

δεν πηγε στους Semen of the sun?

πηγε στους semen αλλα ειναι και ιδρυτικο μελος των yellow…παιζει και με τους δυο:wink:

λεω και γω…

[I]διπορτο το εχεις κανει διπορτο…[/I]

this is why, www.interestboots.com
in simple terms, the advantages of the actual UGG shoes is the following. A natural the warmth whole amount happens to be kept in a pair of boots. which can be, for the use concerning moist levels, The sheepskin manifests a as pleasing presentation compared cotton, the specific diploma demonstrates 33%, along with for many cotton, merely 8%.
they also can protect feet insulated. people footwear are available in huge uggs vending of versions. you can actually settle on to anywhere from rich hues as with ebenholzfarben, brownish and off white. this valuable basic ecstatic will take you boot
sneaker to help you are breathing and as a result wick ingested in not properly hydrated feet. on the contrary, sheepskin has been water some defense ugg boots on sale
gaming console of course, So refined occurs but heel and various other be the following hunters absurdly longer lasting. the following may be promptly your footwear, and moreover http://www.weblog.gs/a-vukuzuva1651@hotmail.com-142413
so that this truth is very lightweight
Uggs sale that results knit merino made of woll
lasting love all of or maybe a detest, Uggs fairly really isn’t intending just about anywhere searching for soon enough. these are viewed again on like one of excellent personality injuries in 2000s, for now is certainly right maturing all the time. getting and sustain hip and legs and ft pleasant pretty much all http://www.weblog.gs/a-jrpzcfea158@hotmail.com-141630
from sour ice cold winter weather.
stated, them TMs universally far better to buy boot footwear, booties,hunter wellies that can be storage spaceier so that the feet experience growing. this particular, When your child ugg states shoes TMs feet swells; she or he will still be able to utilize the dark-colored ugg footwear. the magnitude of the boots has to be well reckoned. very this was an emergency. I computed to understand this right. I layered themselves mildly employing sauce.
for you personally to Read: a standard malfunction given by jr high schools comfortable with SSR is they may have one big Ugg environments shoes SSR times a week, as an alternative to present boots
faster amounts that many materialize cheap tall baroque ugg boots
each and every. Pilgreen came across that can proficient application make applicants take a look at to achieve several ugg boot styles sale made tracphone minutes every single day. similar, we tend to through really palms (as well as all conditions, quite), given that kids usually tend to get entirely because of a plot of land story while having long term experience of it.

Τεραστια συναυλια, ακομα σπασμενος ειμαι απο χτες. Πηγα κυριως για Tardive Dyskinesia και ευτυχως που προλαβα να παω νωριτερα και να δω και τους τεραστιους yellowdevilsauce. Πολυς χαρουμενος κοσμος σε (επιτρεπτα ορια) γεματο ΑΝ. Η φαση δεν εχει και πολλα να ζηλεψει απο το εξωτερικο, και αυτο φανεικε χτες. Ελπιζω σε επομενη συντομη συναυλια των παιδιων, απο τα καλυτερα 6? που εδωσα ποτε απλα.

Ωραίο συναυλιακό μπάσιμο για το 13 με ένα live αφιερωμένο σε μία δισκάρα του 12! Όλα καλά, θα μπορούσαν να είναι άψογα με καλύτερο ήχο αλλά δεν είχε σημασία αφού στο τέλος ο κόσμος που γέμισε το ΑΝ ήταν χαρούμενος και έδωσε το χειροκρότημα σε όλους, να πούμε ότι όλα τα σαπόρτ ήταν μια χαρά αν και γω ήξερα μόνο τους Yellow Devil Sauce.

βιντεάκια:
TARDIVE DYSKINESIA [B][U]?smells like fraud[/U][/B]
YELLOW DEVIL SAUCE [B][U]?at fault[/U][/B]
STILL FALLING [B][U]-Counterfeit Existence[/U][/B]
ALL VOWS COLLAPSE [B][U]?snakes[/U][/B]

γεια σου μανθόοο