Νεα:THE CULT Begin Recording NewAlbum/FIFTH ANGEL Reunion(?)

THE CULT will enter the studio next month to begin pre-production on the group’s first album since 2001’s “Beyond Good and Evil”. A fall release is expected. Also planned for release is a DVD of the band’s November 13, 2006 concert at Irving Plaza in New York City, tentatively due in April.

THE CULT’s current touring lineup includes principals Ian Astbury (vocals) and Billy Duffy (guitar) alongside bassist Chris Wyse, drummer John Tempesta (ex-WHITE ZOMBIE, TESTAMENT, EXODUS, HELMET) and rhythm guitarist Mike Dimkich. New THE CULT European tour dates are being booked for June, with many more shows to follow in the fall and winter.

Despite the renewed THE CULT activity, Astbury retains his membership in the current version of THE DOORS, known as RIDERS ON THE STORM, while Duffy’s other band, CIRCUS DIABLO, plans to release an album later this year.

επιτελους. ανασταση. καιρος ηταν…

η πηγη… http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=65686

και ενα νεο bonus για τους οπαδους της σκηνης του seattle.

FIFTH ANGEL Reunion In The Works?

According to a posting on FifthAngel.net, credible rumors have begun to circulate that Seattle metal band FIFTH ANGEL may reunite for some shows later this year. No word yet on a firm lineup, but vocalist Ted Pilot and bassist John Macko are apparently in the mix. More information as it becomes available.

In an interview conducted last summer, FIFTH ANGEL bassist John Macko and guitarist Kendall Bechtel had the following to say regarding the possibility of a reunion:

Bechtel: “I think it would be a blast, and if people are out there to receive it, I would be only too happy to deliver.”

Macko: “I would love to do some shows, but I don’t think Ted will ever do it. But I really do appreciate the folks out there that still enjoy the music. Regardless of what happened in the past ? the bottom line is the music was great and that’s all that really matters.”

η πηγη: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=65742

ΦΕΡΤΕ ΤΟΥΣ ΡΕΕΕΕ!!!(και τους δυο) :smiley:

Δυστυχώς, αυτοί που αποκαλούνται “οπαδοί της σκηνής του Seattle” ακούνε grunge και, στην πλειοψηφία τους, δεν έχουν ιδέα για αυτήν την θεεική μπάντα! :evil:
Οπότε (ανασκευάζοντας τον τίτλο σου) έχουμε ένα νέο bonus για τους οπαδούς μιας παλιάς groupάρας από το Seattle, πριν το καταστρέψει η σκηνή του Seattle!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, το νέο είναι απίστευτα καλό, και αν συμματάσχει και ο οδοντίατρος 8O (και πρώην φωνάρα!) Ted Pilot, τότε επιβάλλεται να έρθουν και από Ευρώπη! :wink:

O Astbury θα τραγουδάει σαν Astbury ή σαν Morrison; Φοβάμαι μήπως μπερδευτεί και χορεύει ινδιάνικα όταν τραγουδάει το firewoman…

:twisted: Kακιούλες… :twisted:

EGW 8A RWTHSW,AN KAI DE 3ERW AN EXEI NOHMA…

EXEI AKOYSTEI KATI GIA CULT STHN ELLADA…?

Fovera nea!!!Super,thanx!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ΤΗΕ CULT ARE BACK… 8) Αντε και για κάνα live από τα μέρη μας…

Ναι, ναι…όπως ήρθαν και πέρυσι…Μουχαχαχα…

Ναι, ναι…όπως ήρθαν και πέρυσι…Μουχαχαχα…[/quote]

μη μου τα θυμίζεις… :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ναι, ναι…όπως ήρθαν και πέρυσι…Μουχαχαχα…[/quote]

μη μου τα θυμίζεις… :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

Μα γιατί; Αφού όλος ο κόσμος ήθελε Twisted Sister…αααχαχαχαχαχαχα!

Γκαντεμιά! :frowning:

Άδικα χαρήκαμε (όσοι χαρήκαμε), δεν θα γίνει reunion Fifth Angel… :cry:
http://www.fifthangel.net/news.html

Μεχρι οι cult να βγαλουν ακουστε τους Unida (group του Garcia των Kyuss) και το great divide που διερευσε στο ιντερνετ απο οτι εμαθα. Οποιος φαν των cult το ακουσει και δεν του αρεσει μπορει να μου τα χωσει ελευθερα…
Τι να λεμε για τον Garcia …