Μνημειώδεις σκηνές

Μπράβο σας αγόρια! Έχω δει όλα τα παραπάνω κ με συγκινήσατε

Ένα λίγοτερο hit για την συνέχεια

Jonathan Ryss Meyers μιλάει με την θεά Scarlett στο καφέ, μετά την αποτυχημένη οντισιόν της τελευταίας στο υπερθεϊκό Matchpoint

[SPOILER]-Guys seem to like me because they think I’m special

-And are you?

-Noone has ever asked for his money back

Όποιος θυμάται τον ερωτισμό της σκηνής, έχει φύγει ήδη να βρει το κορίτσι του για τα περαιτέρω…
Δεν περιγράφω άλλο…

Την αγόρασα σε δβδ μόνο για αυτόν τον διάλογο[/SPOILER]

Μονόλογοι:

How to Get aHead in Advertising:

We’re living in a shop. The world is one magnificent fucking shop, and if it hasn’t got a price tag, it isn’t worth having. The Greatest freedom of all is the freedom of choice, and that’s the difference between you and me, boil. I was brought up to believe in that, and so should you, but you don’t want freedom, do you? You don’t even want roads. God I never want to go on another train as long as I live! Roads represent the fundamental right of man to have access to the good things in life. Without roads, established family favorites would become elite as delicacies. Potter’s soap would be for the few. There’d be no more tea bags, no instant potatoes, no long life cream. Chewing gum would probably disappear, so would porkpies. There’d be no aerosols, no tin spaghetti, or baked beans with six frankfurters. Foot deodorizers would climax with the hope of replacement! When the hydrolized mono-sodium glutomate reserves ran out, food would rot in its packets. Jesus Christ, there wouldn’t be any more packets! Packaging would vanish from the face of the earth. But worst of all, there’d be no more cars, and more than anything, people love their cars. They have a right to them. They have to sweat all day in some stinking factory making disposable cigarette lighters or everlasting Christmas trees, by Christ, they’re entitled to them! They’re entitled to any innovation technology brings. Whether it’s ten percent more of it or fifteen percent off of it. They’re entitled to one of four important new ingredients. Why should anyone have to clean their teeth without important new ingredients? Why the hell shouldn’t they have their CZT? How dare some smutty Marxist carbunkle presume to deny them it? They love their CZT! They want it, they need it, they positively adore it, and by Christ, while I’ve got air in my body they’re going to get it! They’re going to get it bigger - and brighter - and better. I’ll put CZT in their margarine if necessary; shove vitamins in their toilet rolls. If happiness means the whole world standing on a double layer of foot deodorizers, I, Bagley, shall see that they get it! By God I will. I shall not cease, till Jerusalem is builded here, on England’s green and pleasant lands!

25th Hour:

Well, fuck you, too. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin’ and dealin’ and schemin’. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn’t know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin’ parade in the city. And don’t even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, ‘cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You’re not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don’t want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child’s pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you’re at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin’ Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass! Fuck Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend’s ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fucking bitch. Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers. Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.

Apocalypse Now:

I’ve seen horrors… horrors that you’ve seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that… but you have no right to judge me. It’s impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face… and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn’t see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember… I… I… I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn’t know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized… like I was shot… like I was shot with a diamond… a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God… the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men… trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love… but they had the strength… the strength… to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral… and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling… without passion… without judgment… without judgment. Because it’s judgment that defeats us.

Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn’t find one of ‘em, not one stinkin’ dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like… victory. Someday this war’s gonna end…

Trainspotting:

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family, Choose a big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends… Choose your future. Choose life.

Ο αποκεφαλισμοςς της MRS Voorhes απο την αβοηθητη Alice στο πρωτο μερος του Παρασκευη και 13.

Να και η σκηνη.

:respect:

Α και επισης η σκηνη με την ομιλια του Αραγκορν στην Black Gate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgSdiX0kDI

Oλος ο Αρχοντας εν τελει. :stuck_out_tongue:

SEIZE THE DAY…Πραγματικά τεράστια ταινία…

Die Hard 3

H εισαγωγή της ταινίας με τον Bruce Willis να φοράει ταμπέλα I hate niggers στο κέντρο του Harlem… Bγαίνει και το 4 σύντομα στα cinema…Beware!

Λατρεμενη ταινια…Και η ατακα οταν τον αφησαν με την εν λογω πινακιδα εκει.
Inspector Cobb: We’ll be back to pick you up in fifteen minutes.
John McClane: Take your time. I expect to be dead in four.
:respect: στον Μπρουσαρα!

Indiana Jones 3-The last crusade

Η σκηνη που καταληγει μπροστα στον Χιτλερ και του υπογραφει το ημερολογιο και η σκηνη που ο Σων Κοννερυ τρομαζει με την ομπρελα του το κοπαδι πουλιων και ετσι καταρριπτει το γερμανικο αεροσκαφος που τους καταδιωκει.Γενικα και οι 3 ταινιες ειναι γεματες με μνημειωδεις σκηνες.

Life of brian

Always look at the bright side of life

Always look at the bright side of death :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Πιστεύω ότι στην συγκεκρίμένη περιγράφη το βιβλείο υπονοει (η το λέει ξεκάθαρα ) ότι ήταν λίγο πολύ μαστουρωμένοι :P:P:P:P

Κατα τα άλλα τρελή πώρωση

LOTR 3 Η σκηνή με το Στόμα του Σάουρον
Ο Βασιλιάς Η σκηνή όπου ο αστυνόμος βλέπει τον πρωταγωνιστή κρεμασμένο και λέει “Όχι ρε μαλακισμένο”
Η τελευταία σκηνή του Πιανίστα.

Εrasure (Απόλυτη διαγραφή)

Οταν πηδάει ο Σβαρτζενέγκερ από το αεροπλάνο με αλεξίπτωτο και αυτό κάνει στροφή για να τον σκοτώσει,και αυτός αρχίζει να το πυροβολεί…Επος λέμε…

Fucking Amal:Η σκηνή που τα κορίτσια αποκαλύπτουν την αγάπη τους.

Pulp Fiction:Η σκηνή που η Θέρμαν είναι στη τουαλέτα και ρουφά τη κόκα.

θα επιστρέψω με περρισσότερες σκηνές…

Μη αναστρέψιμος:Ξέρετε ποια σκηνή

Match Point:Ξέρετε ποια σκηνή

Malena:Ξέρετε ποια σκηνή

λολ στο απο πανω ποστ

Ο Μεγάλος Λεμπόσφσκι > εκει που αδειάζουν το κουτι με τις στάχτες στον γκρεμο…

Βασικα ολος ο μεγαλος Λεμποφσκι ειναι μια μνημειωδης σκηνη.

Λεμπόφσκι rules…

ο borat στην ομόνημη ταινία στην τουαλέτα…

μηπως θες να ποσταρω 12345 φωτος τοτε? χχαχ

αυτη ειναι απο τις πιο αστειες σκηνες εβερ, ξεχωριζει ιμο

Last Action Hero.
Η σκηνη με τον Αμλετ και επισης η σκηνη παρακατω. Ειδικα το “Εαμμμμ Νιιικ” μου εχει μεινει.:stuck_out_tongue:

Pulp Fiction στην φάση που μπαίνει ο Μπουτς (Μπρους Γουίλις) με το σπαθί μέσα στο συνεργείο και σφάζει τους δύο βιαστές.

LIFE OF BRIAN:

-Mum, is my nose too big?
-Stop thinking about sex!

ΣΦΑΙΡΕΣ ΠΑΝΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΜΠΡΟΝΤΓΟΥΕΙ

- (στο γκαρσόνι) Φέρε μου 2 μαρτίνι
-(ο συνοδός) που ξέρεις τι πίνω;!
-α,θες κι εσύ; Καν’τα 3!

Ο ΝΟΝΟΣ

Μαρλον Μπραντο: I will make him an offer he cannot refuse και στο τέλος που παίζει με το εγγονάκι του και γίνεται ότι γίνεται

Η ΠΟΛΗ ΤΟΥ ΘΕΟΥ

Η φάση που έχει πιάσει το 8χρονο το περίστροφο και καθαρίζει ολόκληρο πορνείο γελώντας

ΨΥΧΩ

Η σκηνή στο μπάνιο

ΜΠΑΝΑΝΕΣ

Ένας δημοσιογράφος που καλύπτει τα γεγονότα: Good afternoon. Wide World of Sports is in the little republic of San Marcos where we’re going to bring you a live, on the spot assassination. They’re going to kill the president of this lovely Latin American country and replace him with a military dictatorship…

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

Gooooooooooodmoooooooooorning Vietnam!!!

Βέβαια κάποια μετράνε και σαν ατάκες και όχι σαν σκηνές. Soz, αν είμαι off topic.