Μικρά Νέα

Δε λες καλα που ξαναρχοντε μετα απο ενα χρονο … στα @@ μου το dvd . Απλα το συγροτημα αυτο δεν το χορταινω και η συναυλιες τους ειναι εγγυηση οτι θα περασεις καλα . Απλα πραγματα .

Norwegian black metallers 1349 have issued the following update:

“As many of you might already know, Frost [drums, also in SATYRICON] recently had an accident where he fell and broke his leg. He is currently in hospital. In the meantime, the rest of the band will continue to work on the things that don’t require Frost to be present, and wish him a quick recovery.”

1349 has been confirmed for next year’s installment of the Inferno metal festival, set to take place March 19-22, 2008 at the Rockefeller and John Dee venues in Oslo, Noway.

BLACK METSAL RE M%&NIA!!!

E εντάξει, τους είδα φέτος! 8)
Πάλι αυτούς θα δώ; Υπάρχουν και άλλοι! :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

Θες να τα ακουσεις βραδιατικα ε? :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

ΟΙ CRYPTOPSY
αλλαξανε τραγουδιστη
και πηρανε και μια πληκτρου (καλο κομματι)
τωρα σε τι θα το γυρισουνε,κανεις δεν ξερει!!!

Denmark-based hard rock band ROYAL HUNT has set “Collision Course - Paradox II” as the title of its new album, due in Europe on March 14, 2008 via Frontiers Records. The CD, which is said to be the conceptual follow-up to the 1997 release “Paradox”, marks the recorded debut with the band of new vocalist Mark Boals, who has previously played with YNGWIE MALMSTEEN’S RISING FORCE, BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB and RING OF FIRE, among others. Guest singers on the album include Doogie White (RAINBOW, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN), Ian Parry (ELEGY, CONSORTIUM PROJECT), Kenny Lubcke (NARITA) and Henrik Brockmann (ex-ROYAL HUNT, EVIL MASQUERADE).

Commented keyboardist André Andersen: “It’s such a great feeling to finally be able to hold your new ‘baby’ in your hands (weird at the same time? looking at this tiny CD, knowing how much time and money went into its creation). And a bit sad at the same time ? we had such a blast making it, there’s been tons and tons of great moments in the process: countless barbeques and other assorted ‘nights out,’ a bunch of dear friends/guests who joined us along the way and even the fact that all of us ? for almost six months ? had this album as a cornerstone of our lives, the goal which we were working so hard to achieve ? as a unit. I know, I know it sounds sentimental but there’s always that bittersweet feeling than the job is done and you’re looking back at the process? But now it’s all history ? for us, at least. For you there’s another album to discover and ? hopefully ? to enjoy, and we all wish you the latter? in spades.”

The lyrical concept is as controversial as the original “Paradox” ? this time concentrating on a “collision course” of modern Western world and “a new breed,” grown on Eastern religious movements. Musically you’ll have it all ? the album runs in a “non-stop” fashion (all songs are chained together): there are huge epics, intricate progressive arrangements and all good things metal with killer melodies? and there will be videos? and a concert tour.

Audio samples from the CD, which has a running time of 52 minutes, are available at this location.

:metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

Ωραια νεα για τους Death Angel!!!Αντε να δουμε τι θα δουμε…

[QUOTE=]Our new recording is done! Killing Season was mixed at Studio 606 by Nick Raskulinecz and mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering by none other than Brian “Big Bass” Gardner. It is slated for release on February 26 in the US and February 29 in the rest of the world. Leap year 2008!

Here is the track listing:

Lord of Hate
Sonic Beatdown
Dethroned
Carnival Justice
Buried Alive
Soulless
The Noose
When Worlds Collide
God vs God
Steal the Crown
Resurrection Machine

Nick began mixing on November 7, I joined him at 606 on the 19th and we finished the mixes 2 days later… just in time for Tanksgibin! The masters were sent over to BGM in Hollywood on December 4th and I arrived the next day for the session with Brian. By 6pm that evening I was on my way to the Roxy with a reference cd in hand… just in time for the listening party!

The party itself was a BLAST! “On the Rox” was loaded full of our friends, family and industry associates who enjoyed an open bar hosted by the US division of our label, Nuclear Blast America. Everyone chopped it up as drinks were consumed in mass quantities, all the while ROCKING to our new album for the first time… needless to say it was hella FUN! Totally elating to witness a bar room full of music fans partying to our latest offering of jams! Best of all, the entire band was there, working the crowd like we do and loving it! The night concluded in the usual scenario of laughter, hugs, puke and blackouts! Can’t wait for the next one! Thanks to NB and all who attended!

Next day was a hung-over blur of meetings and business dealing that eventually found me back at the mastering lab meeting up with BG to make a few adjustments and print the final master. Then I raced to airport, barely making my flight home with a copy of the finished disc in hand… just in time to get back home with the latest slab of Bay Area Thrash Metal completed on December 6th which happens to be the birthday of my original inspiration to play guitar… the late great Randy Rhoads. How’s that for a good sign?

Yeah, I know this blog is a week late but daddy’s been busy, kids! Been bouncing back and forth from Nor Cal to So Cal takin care o bidness! Artwork should be done any day now (c’mon Hiro!) and of course Den will do the layout and turn it over to NB… then it’s a wrap! Interviews have already started and we’ve heard some GREAT feedback from the press already (see below) so now Killing Season has truly begun… stay tuned for more news soon, my friends! It is ON!!![/QUOTE]

:δάκρυα χαράς και συγκίνησης:

:!: :!:

εχουν και παραγωγαρα!!!
αντε να βγει να γουσταρουμε!!!

Απο την κεντρικη σελιδα

“Flavors of Entanglement” θα ονομάζεται η καινούρια δουλειά της Alanis Morissette που θα κυκλοφορήσει την άνοιξη του 2008.

Η ίδια δηλώνει ενθουσιασμένη για το καινούριο της εγχείρημα, καθώς το νέο cd κυμαίνεται σε πειραματικό pop ύφος, επηρεασμένο από folk ήχους.

Την υπογραφή του παραγωγού θα βάλει ο Guy Sigsworth (βλέπε Bjork, Madonna) και εμείς περιμένουμε να δούμε τι γεύση θα μας αφήσει…

:vibrate: :vibrate: :vibrate:
Αlanis θεα!!!

Re guys psaxnw mia istioselida me greek tablatures…Basika psaxnw tabs gia to tragoudi don kixotis-dutikes sinikies. Plz an exei kapoios na m proteinei kamia selida sto net i an tis exei kapoios as me idopoiisei!:metal:

2/5 οφ τοπικ και γραφε με ελληνικα.καλα πας

Ψιτ μαν,εκτος του οτι γραφεις με greeklish που απαγορευονται(διαβασε κανονες του φορουμ) σπαμαρεις σε θεματα ζητωντας κατι τελειως ασχετο με αυτα.:wink:

Σε ευχαριστω πολυ!!!:smiley:

Συγνωμη βρε παιδια καινουριος ειμαι…:bow2:

SEBASTIAN BACH FINISHING UP ‘(LOVE IS) A BITCHSLAP’ VIDEO:

December 14, 2007

Former Skid Row vocalist Sebastian Bach posted the following message on his website regarding the upcoming video for '(Love Is) A Bitchslap, the debut single from his latest CD Angel Down:

Spent all night at Macabre Studios in NJ putting the final touches on the first video from ‘Angel Down’: ‘(Love Is) A Bitchslap’!!

This first video is a live performance video, filmed at the Sold Out Calgary Saddledome & Winnepeg MTS Centre shows. The video kicks ass & I can’t wait for you all to see it!! The band is rockin’ & we played to over 40,000 of you people those 2 nights, so on behalf of the band, thanks for letting us star in YOUR video, Calgary & Winnepeg!!

Stay tuned to this space for details on where & when you can see the video !

Veteran Polish death metallers VADER have issued the following update:

"In 2008 VADER will celebrate their XXV anniversary. To add more splendor to it, the main Polish death metal force will appear on their headlining ‘XXV Anniversary Tour 2008’.

"It’s going to be a very special tour! Exclusively for that occasion the band will prepare a very special live set featuring many surprises and songs which were never presented live!

"Special guests of the tour will be SEPTIC FLESH from Greece, Swedish DEVIAN and INACTIVE MESSIAH, also from Greece.

"The tour will contain 45 shows in almost all European countries (except for Scandinavia and the Baltic States). The tour through Scandinavia is planned for autumn 2008.

Οι ανακοινοθέντες ημερομηνίες ως τώρα.
XXI- Anniversary Tour 2008
VADER + SEPTIC FLESH + DEVIAN + INACTIVE MESSIAH

21.04.08 GER Berlin @ K17
22.04.08 GER Hannover @ Musikzentrum
23.04.08 HOL Enschede @ Atak
24.04.08 HOL Haarlem @ Patronaat
25.04.08 HOL Leeuwarden @ Romein
26.04.08 BEL Antwerpen @ Hof Ter Lo
27.04.08 UK tba
28.04.08 UK tba
29.04.08 UK tba
30.04.08 UK tba
01.05.08 FR Paris @ Locomotive
02.05.08 FR Notre Darne @ Arcade
03.05.08 FR Annemasse @ Chateau Rouge
04.05.07 FR Lyon @ Ninkasi Kao
06.05.07 SP Durango @ Plateruena
07.05.07 SP Santander @ Artmusic
08.05.07 SP Vigo, Valladolid
09.05.07 POR Corroios @ Cine Teatro Corroios
10.05.07 SP Sevilla @ Sala Q
11.05.07 SP Almeria @ El Roquero
12.05.07 SP Valencia @ tba
13.05.07 SP Madrid @ Caracol
14.05.07 SP Barcelona @ Salamandra 1
15.05.07 FR Marseille @ tba
16.05.07 ITA Milan @ tba
17.05.07 ITA Pinarella @ Rock Planet
18.05.07 ITA Rome @ tba
20.05.07 CH tba
21.05.07 CH Erstfeld @ Transilvania Live
22.05.07 A Innsbruck @ Tirol
23.05.07 FR Colmar @ Grillen
24.05.07 GER Essen @ Turock
25.05.07 GER Darmstadt @ Steinbruch Theater
26.05.07 GER Saarbrucken @ Garage
27.05.07 A tba
28.05.07 A tba
29.05.07 SLO tba
30.05.07 SER Belgrade @ Legacy Festival
31.05.07 BUL Sofia @ Black Box
01.06.07 ROM Cluj Napoca @ tba
03.06.08 SK Kosice @ IC Culture Train
04.06.08 A Wien @ Arena
05.06.08 CZ Zlin @ Masters Of Rock Cafe
06.06.08 CZ Prague @ Rock Cafe
07.06.08 GER Glauchau @ Alte Spinnerei

Αν δεν τους φέρουν θα είναι και πολύ μαλάκες.

Πολυ ωραιο πακετακι το παραπανω…
Μηπως η Ελλαδα βρισκετε 27/28-5…

Γεωγραφικα δε βολευει. Δεδομενου οτι θα περιοδευουν με τουρ μπας, πιο λογικο ειναι να εχουν κλεισει για Πολωνια. Βεβαια, το οτι οι Φλες ειναι στο πακετο δινει ελπιδες… αν και χλωμο.

Αν τους φερουν θα ειναι Vader με Flesh μονο, αντε και Innactive. Μου ακουγεται υπερχλωμο να πληρωσουν αεροπορικα και λοιπα εξοδα και για τα δυο ξενα ονοματα.

μα πως δεν βολευει γεωγραφικα??δηλαδη θα περασουν απο ολες τις γυρω χωρες και οχι απο εδω??εστω μια θεσσαλονικη δεν βολευει??:-k :-k