Μικρά Νέα

Def Fuckin’ Who? :lol: :bow2:
Καλά του λέει. Τον έκανε ο άνθρωπο και ο άλλος τον βρίζει τώρα. Έλεος.
Πάντως δεν είχε πάρει το μάτι μου να έχει συμβεί κάτι τέτοιο και με τον Aldrich…είναι σίγουρο;

O Bono θα γραψει τραγουδι στις Spice Girls …:?

:lol:
Ρε τι μ@λ@ξ αυτός ο Bono. Μου το παίζει και ακτιβιστής μη χε…

Δεν καταλαβα , δεν ειναι ακτιβισμος αυτος ? :-k

Προστασια των ΒΛΑΜΕΝΩΝ ΒΛΑΜΕΝΩΝ

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Υπαρχουν ακομα οι Spice Girls???

Ανακοίνωσαν πρόσφατα την επανένωσή τους. Θα δώσουν καμιά 20αριά συναυλίες ανά τον κόσμο. Σχεδόν όλες ήδη sold out, ενώ αυτή της Γαλλία ξεπούλησε σε…32 δευτερόλεπτα!!!8O

Kαι γι’ αυτόν το λόγο, ωρε άμπαλοι, να μη χαζοχαίρεστε όποτε το αγαπημένο σας συγκρότημα κάνει sold out. Δε σημαίνει απολύτως τίποτα!

Legendary Bay Area Thrashers FORBIDDEN To Reunite For Select Shows - Oct. 5, 2007 Legendary San Francisco Bay Area thrashers FORBIDDEN will reunite for several shows in 2008. Russ Anderson (vocals), Craig Locicero (guitar), Paul Bostaph (drums), Matt Camacho (bass) and Glen Alvelais (guitar) will bring something that so many of their peers, old-school fans and especially the younger generation of fans that never got to see FORBIDDEN live have been asking for: a true FORBIDDEN reunion!

“We want to show everyone what we used to do was as relevant and powerful as anybody else of that era,” Locicero said in a statement released to BLABBERMOUTH.NET. “The gravity of our influence is really dawning on us now and we’re very humbled. We owe it in turn back to those who supported our influenced us in the past. We’ll be concentrating mostly on ‘Forbidden Evil’ [1988] and ‘Twisted into Form’ [1990] material to give the people what they want. The time is right and it’s gonna be a lot of fun. 2008 will also be the 20th anniversary for the release ‘Forbidden Evil’. It’ll be VERY HEAVY and we’re all excited to get started.”

Added drummer Paul Bostaph: “Though out the years I’ve been asked about FORBIDDEN by many people. Fans and friends alike have been wanting to see us play live again. I’m very happy to see this become a reality! I’ve been honored to play in some great bands. To play with Craig, Glenn, Matt and Russ (a truly great vocalist) again will be a longtime wish come true. I hope FORBIDDEN fans get a kick outta this as much as I will!”

FORBIDDEN is looking to book one Bay Area show for late January early February and look into some festivals in Europe, Japan and Australia starting in late May. These will all be exclusive gigs and there are no plans for a full-fledged tour, at least not in the immediate future. Locicero says, “We’ll put our blood and guts into it and give it all we’ve got! Get ready to have your heads ripped off, motherfuckers!!!”

Any promoters and booking agents that need to get a hold of the band can reach out to them at www.myspace.com/forbidden__evil.

Φέρτε τους ρε. [-o<

ακούτε ρεεεεεεεεεε?

Ναί. Πρίν 2-3 χρόνια έλεγε ότι ο Dio δεν έχει σχέση με αυτό που πιστεύουν οι πιό πολλοί για αυτόν και ότι είναι έμπορας, εκμεταλλεύεται τα μέλη της μπάντας, είναι ιδιότροπος γέρος κλπ.

Εδω που τα λεμε δεν ειναι ο μονος που λεει πως αν γνωρισεις καλυτερα τον Dio δεν μοιαζει μ αυτο που περιγραφουνε ολοι ως ο καλοτροπος κοντουλης γερακος (με φωναρα) και νομιζω οτι φαινεται και στο βιντεακι…Οπως και να χει η φωναρα ειναι φωναρα…

Αρχικά αυτό το (καταπληκτικό) νέο…

AYREON mastermind Arjen Lucassen’s website was recently updated with an audio sample for the final vocalist revealed for the upcoming new album, due later this year or early in 2008.

The vocalist’s identity has been revealed as PAIN OF SALVATION’s Daniel Gildenlöw.

Other vocalists scheduled to appear on the CD include Dutch hip-hop/soul artist WUDSTIK, ELISTER’s Marjan Welman, BLIND GUARDIAN’s Hansi Kürsch, former THE GATHERING singer Anneke van Giersbergen (AGUA DE ANNIQUE), Jonas P. Renske (KATATONIA), Jorn Lande (MASTERPLAN), Tom S. Englund (EVERGREY), Ty Tabor (KING’S X), Magali Luyten (VIRUS IV), Simone Simons (EPICA), Liselotte Hegt (DIAL), Phideaux Xavier, AFTER FOREVER frontwoman Floor Jansen, GOTTHARD’s Steve Lee and Lucassen himself.

ήδη ανυπομονώ…

Τώρα σε μια φασαρία που προέκυψε βγήκε αυτό…

It appears that the Brazilian metallers ANGRA might have once again split into two definitive camps, vocalist Edu Falaschi’s ALMAH recruiting the remnants apart from the guitar tandem of Kiko Loureiro and Rafael Bittencourt (sound familiar, deja vu?). Almah is scheduled to tour in 2008. Bittencourt has reportedly made amends with ex-singer Andre Matos, who put his SHAAMAN project on ice earlier this year. Much of the speculation stems from a canceled appearance at the Bay Area Rock Fest, where management informed the promoter that Angra had “separated.” Rumors of a retrospective DVD release have also surfaced.

Για να ακολουθηθεί από αυτό…

Brazilian metallers ANGRA were rumored to be splitting up again. However Angra bassist Felipe Andreoli has issued the following update clearing up the situation:

"Ah, if you guys only knew about a little fraction of everything that happened in 2007. It made anyone go crazy, and unfortunately that includes me… However now everything seems to be going back to normal again, it’s like coming back from wonderland, ya know? I could never imagine that things could change so much and so quickly in life, and sometimes you’ll only realize it when it’s too late. In the meantime you end up giving up a lot, you go with the flow and only find out what your destiny is when you’re there. Alright, enough philosophical bullshit, let’s get to what matters and talk about the present and the future. The only ones who live off the past are museums…

The wise say that there’s a calm after the storm. I’m not the weather-man, but I think the storm is gone. To be more clear, Angra has gone through some radical changes this year and it wasn’t an easy process. Basically we saw that the band wouldn’t go much further if it kept on being managed the way it had been. Fortunately, I have excellent news for you guys, who without a doubt are in need of some information.

The main change is that Angra is changing its management. This is a necessary step for the longevity of the group since the frustrations with the current management have taken the band to some terrible consequences in the past, and we were about to go in that same route once again. I’m very very happy to share this news with you who’ve always supported Angra and myself. The results of this mega-change will reflect in the band’s structure, from the minimum details to the most crucial ones.

Once this change is complete, we have countless projects that we want to bring to life, and this new structure will allow us to make it happen in a much more professional manner, resulting in higher-quality products. Quality, that will also be reflected on the musical approach of Angra, since the musicians in the band are more productive when they’re satisfied with their working conditions.

That’s more or less it, you guys can finally breathe again: Angra is stronger than ever, and we’re very eager to work, write, record and play everything we’ve always wanted, for still many years to come. Thank you so much all of you who’re a very important part of the history of Angra."

Περίεργα πράγματα λέω εγώ…

Μηπως ξερει κανεις τιμη για το box set των megadeth?

Επιδή εγώ ο αγγλικά ξέρει μπορεί κανει το το κάνει ποιο λοιανά τι γίνεται με τουσ angra ???

μαλλον ουτε ελληνικά ξερεις :stuck_out_tongue:

ε βασικα λενε πως κυκλοφορουν φημες οτι εφυγαν τα “νεωτερα” μελη και υπαρχουν εικασιες οτι επικοινωνησαν επειτα με matos. αυτο που επισημα δηλωσαν οι ιδιοι οι angra ειναι οτι εγιναν αλλαγες με το management (κοινως αλλαξαν μανατζαρέους) και οτι αυτο θα φανει και στη “δομη” της μπαντας. δηλαδη τρια πουλακια καθονται - ξεκαθαρη εξηγηση δε δοθηκε και υπονοιες ακομα υπαρχουν.

βρε λεεεεες ??? :-k :-k :-k :-k

μου έχουν μήνει αποθημένω απο το 05 που δεν είχα παει … και καλά λόγω πανεληνιών …

[SIZE=“1”](νταν ούτε ελληνικα την παλεύω … :P::P:P_) [/SIZE]

ερχονται οι τοκιο χοτελ!!! για μια συναυλια και μια εμφανιση στο μαντ σεκρετ κονσερτς!!!

O la la! Τρεχατε ολοι! Ευκαιρια να εξαφανισουμε ολα τα emo με μια μονο επιθεση!

Τελικα ο τραγουδιστης αυτης της μπαντας αποφασισε τι γενους ειναι ?

RECORDING UPDATE?
10/10/2007

The big update is… that there is nothing new to report. Things are as you would call it, status quo, consistent, constant, invariable, unaltered, unchanged, unfailing, uniform, unvarying. Pretty much what we are trying to say is: work is continuing and all is good in the Metallica hood. As soon as we do have something new to report, you will be the first to know of course! Ok, enough of this chit chat… back to work!

από metallica.com