Τι ακριβώς κάνατε στην προηγούμενη ζωή σας;

Your past life diagnosis:
I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any
sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Ολά αυτά από ένα νεκροθάφτη!!!

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Do you remember now?

Δε το διάβασα, κόπι πέηστ απλά :stuck_out_tongue:

Όχι ότι διάβασα και τα δικά σας ε

Your past life diagnosis: I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Αρσενικό, γεννημένο κάπου στο 1300 στη τωρινή Ουαλία (πρόγονος του Ryan Giggs μάλλον), δήμιος ή manowarάς (χαχαχα), ταξιδευτής/ερευνητής και με κάποιον τρόπο πρέπει να χαλιναγωγήσω το θυμό και τη ζήλεια τόσο τη δική μου (που προέρχονται από φόβο), όσο κι αυτών που με εμπιστεύτηκαν ως οδηγό τους!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ελπίζω μόνο να μην είναι πολλοί από δαύτους…

Ψέμματα λέει ποτ. Στη προηγούμενη μας ζωή, κι εγώ κι εσύ, ήμασταν Ιρλανδοί και όλη μέρα πίναμε παρέα.

Your past life diagnosis: I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 1750. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret. Do you remember now?

:yes:

Όχι που θα την πίστευα την τρισκατάρατη αυτή ιστοσελίδα…Στο μόνο που έπεσε μέσα είναι η χρονιά. Από το 1300 μέχρι τώρα πίνουμε

:smiley:

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 775. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

σΕ όλους τα ίδια λεει

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 825. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.

Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Τζαμπατζής χαραμφάης δηλαδή…

Your past life diagnosis: I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1750. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

:vibrate::vibrate::vibrate::vibrate:

νέκταρ!

[B]Your past life diagnosis:[/B] I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 750. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
[B]Your brief psychological profile in your past life:[/B]
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
[B]The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:[/B]
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were satan in your last earthly incarnation.

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 875. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back. Do you remember now?

Πραγματικάαα όμως…

[SPOILER]δεν καταλαβαίνω χριστό…:p[/SPOILER]

ένα μόνο πράγμα ξέρω…ότι σε αυτήν βασανίζομαι…:x

[B]Your past life diagnosis:[/B]
I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

[B] Your brief psychological profile in your past life:[/B]
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

[B]Your past life diagnosis:[/B] I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 875. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

8O έπεσε μέσα στο επάγγελμα, στην καλλιτεχνική φύση και στα βιβλία.
Το τελευταίο άκυρο όμως τελείως, δεν είμαι η μητέρα Τερέζα.

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
[B]Do you remember now?[/B]

I remember now… (πολυ Queensrÿche αυτό ε; :stuck_out_tongue: )

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.