Τι ακριβώς κάνατε στην προηγούμενη ζωή σας;

Το μόνο που χρειάζεται είναι η ημερομηνία γέννησης. ¶ντε τι περιμένετε;

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Το αποτέλεσμα μου…

Your past life diagnosis:

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1800. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Γκόμενα ήμουν ρε @#(στη μου!!!

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician’s abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Πωωω, ήμουν είμαι και θα είμαι γαμάτος! :stuck_out_tongue:

το κανα αλλα λεει κατι δυσκολες λεξεις και εγω εχω μονο το λοουερ!

[SIZE=“5”]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE]

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1325. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Τι να πω και εγω που εχω μονο το Elementary του Palso

εσυ φιλε μου δεν πρεπει καν να γραφεις στο τοπικ.8ες μεταφραστη για να σου εξηγησει τι σημαινει “off topic”

Χα! Δηλαδή που εγώ έχω ένα ταπεινό Beginners πως μπορώ και τα καταλαβαίνω!; :lol:

λοιπον τα παραθετω και μου τα μεταφραζεις.οκ?

Your past life diagnosis: I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1800. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician’s abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Είχα ζωή:!: Βλακεία είναι.

Ναι φυσικά, αρκεί πρώτα να βρω που έχω το systran.

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 1750. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.

Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. [B]Talent for drama, natural born actor./B

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Εγω είμαι αθάνατος,σαν τον Duncan McLoed, οπότε το site αυτο σφάλει.

Aλλά άν, λέμε αν , ίσχυε τα πραγματα θα ήταν ως εξής: (τα σημαντικα ειναι με μπολντ)

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Χαίρομαι που κάποια χαρίσματα μου αναγνωρίζονται επιτέλους. 8)
Είμαστε και ομορφάντρες (για γκομενα αστρόλογος του 1875)

ντεντ ποσο δικιο εχει…you liked to get to the very bottom of things

…and to rummage in books.

Όλοι ξέρουν πως είμαι βιβλιοφάγος

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
:slight_smile:

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1450. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Lol, εγώ και άλλοι πόσοι… :Ρ

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Ηρθα για να διδαξω το moderation?:-k

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1650. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

(Aμα ήμουν χειρουργος, θα είχα “φάει” πολύ κόσμο. Στανταρ αυτο:|)

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
#-o

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Quebec around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Μercyful fateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ήμουνα άγιο πλάζμα