Tribute To Dimebag Darrell

Ελατε ολοι!!!:smiley:

Μακάρι να γινόταν, αλλά έχει Rotting Christ την ίδια μέρα. :?

Και Αννεκε. Καλα 8 του μηνα βρηκαν να τα κανουν ολοι; Χαλαρα θα θελα να δω και τα τρια. Η μικρη Ολλανδεζα ομως με κερδισε.

Πήγαινε εσύ στην μικρή Ολλανδέζα και εμείς θα πάμε στον Necromayhem! Yeah!!! :metal:

δεν προλαβα να δω ολες τις μπαντες επειδη ημουν στο live της anneke, αλλα απ’τους code of silence και μετα που ημουν εκει ηταν μια χαρα! περιμενα πιο πολυ κοσμο αλλα και ετσι ειχε πολυ ωραια ατμοσφαιρα. RIP Dime…

Hard-rocking music fans headed to this year’s Ozzfest will experience a special one-time only all-star tribute to fallen PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN guitarist and Texas native “Dimebag” Darrell Abbott as part of the Saturday, August 9 one-day stadium spectacular at Dallas’ Pizza Hut Park.

The tribute to “Dimebag” Darrell will feature Abbott’s brother, Vinnie Paul (acting as musical director and playing drums), along with an array of prominent hard rockers. This not-to-be-missed performance will salute the acclaimed guitarist whose December 2004 murder while performing onstage at a Columbus, Ohio club still has the hard rock/metal community reeling.

Artists already confirmed to honor “Dimebag” Darrell Abbott include:

Kerry King (SLAYER)
Jerry Cantrell (ALICE IN CHAINS)
Mike Inez (ALICE IN CHAINS)
King Diamond
Scott Ian (ANTHRAX)
Charlie Benante (ANTHRAX)
Kirk Hammett (METALLICA)
Jamey Jasta (HATEBREED, KINGDOM OF SORROW)
Chad Gray (MUDVAYNE, HELLYEAH)
Bob Zilla (DAMAGEPLAN, HELLYEAH)

These musicians will stand together onstage, following HELLYEAH’s mainstage performance, to pay their respects to their fallen friend with a set including many PANTERA classics.

Αυτα ειναι.
Λατρεψτε τον Θεο.

το line up δεν παιζεται,τι να λεμε τωρα?ο τελειος φορος τιμης σε εναν τελειο μουσικο.

so many things i didnt say
is it too late now that you’ve gone away
so many words, so many ways… if you can hear me now
there’s something i’ve got to say just one more talk just one more touch if ones too much then I just want to say Thank you for everything you’ve ever done for me… I just want to say thank you for all the things… for saving me (saving me!)

R.I.P. DIMEBAG