Παρελθόν ο Tyler από τους Aerosmith?

AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry told the Las Vegas Sun on Friday (November 6) that singer Steven Tyler quit the band following a recent concert in Abu Dhabi.

“Steven quit as far as I can tell,” Perry said. “I don’t know any more than you do about it. I got off the plane two nights ago. I saw online that Steven said that he was going to leave the band. I don’t know for how long, indefinitely or whatever. Other than that, I don’t know.”

Part of the problem, Perry said, is that Tyler doesn’t return his phone calls.

“He’s notorious for that,” Perry said. “That’s one thing I’ve learned to live with. I try to overlook it. I like to pick my battles. Frankly, the last few months I’ve been wanting not to rock the boat. I don’t want him canceling any more gigs. We really wanted to do these last four. We just kind of didn’t want to call him out or anything and get him anymore pissed off, for whatever reason. So we just let things lie. So we did the gigs and, like I said, I got off the plane and saw this online. That’s how I know about it.”

Perry said he arrived home in Boston on Wednesday and read on the Internet that Tyler planned to leave the band.

“He has had no contact with me or the other band members,” Perry said.

He says he hopes to keep AEROSMITH together, with or without Tyler, but he was so stunned by recent developments he doesn’t know what’s going to happen.

“Right now I’m adjusting to how we’re going to go on,” Perry said. "AEROSMITH is such a powerful band, I mean it’s like a steam locomotive. You just can’t disregard 40 years of four guys who play together as well as they do. We’re just trying to ? at least I am ? trying to figure out what direction the band should take.

“As far as replacing Steve, it’s not just about that, it’s also four guys that play extremely well together, and I’m not going to see that go to waste. I really don’t know what path it’s going to take at this point, but we’ll probably find somebody else that will sing in those spots where we need a singer and then we’ll be able to move the Aerosmith up a notch, move the vibe up a notch.”

Ολόκληρη η συνέντευξη εδώ:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/nov/06/joe-perry-steven-tyler-has-quit-aerosmith/

Σοκ…

ΤΙΙΙ??? :?:8OΤι ηταν αυτο τωρα?

Γαμω. Ειναι μεσα στα 5 συγκροτηματα που δεν εχω δει ακομα και θελω παρα πολυ να δω.

Πω πω σοβάρα ; Πως θα κοιμηθώ απόψε ! #-o

Πέρα απο τη πλάκα, πρέπει να είναι μεγάλο πλήγμα για τους οπαδούς.

οχι ρε πουστη…:?

εντάξει απλά δε θα δούμε ποτε aerosmith,δηλαδή γαμώ τις αποχωρήσεις τους…ΕΛΕΟΣ!!!

Γουστάρει-δε γουστάρει κανείς τους Aerosmith (εγώ δεν κόβω φλέβες) το γεγονός είναι ειδησάρα από μόνο του.

Σοκ + απογοήτευση που δεν τους είδα + τι άλλο να πώ…8O#-o:?:!:

Mηπως ο τιτλος πρεπει να γινει “Παρελθον οι Aerosmith;;”

Μπορεί να το αντικαταστήσει ο Tim ‘‘Ripper’’ Owens:):!:
…και μετά από δύο δίσκους πάλι πίσω:p:!:

οχι ρε πουστη, δεν γινεται Aerosmith χωρις Steven!!! :frowning:
και ηθελα πολυ να τους δω live!

αστοδιαολο γαμωτο…
σα μικρα παιδια κνουνε ρε γαμωτο απ οτι φαινεται…

Συμφωνώ. Δεν νοείται το συγκρότημα χωρίς τον μπαμπά της Liv…

Δεν θα είναι καλό να συνεχίσουν με άλλο τραγουδιστή… [-X

Nαι, συμφωνω,και εγω δεν κοβω φλεβες,αλλα ειναι ειδηση-βομβα.
παντοτε θεωρουσα τον Ταιλερ τον καλυτερο φροντμαν μετα τον Τζαγκερ και παντοτε πιστευα οτι οι aerosmith αν ειχαν δυο-τρια ακομα δυνατα σινγκλακια θα μπορουσαν να εχουν πολυ πολυ μεγαλυτερη εμπορικη επιτυχια.πολυ κριμα για ενα δυνατο γκρουπ,ισως το τοπ ροκ αμερικανικο συγκροτημα των 70s.

Ρε πουστη, ακομα κι εδω συμφωνουμε… 8O

(εστω και για αλλους λογους :D)

Δεν με θεωρώ καν φαν των Aerosmith, αλλά όταν είδα την είδηση κοιτούσα σα χάνος την οθόνη. Μεγάλη απώλεια, θα είναι αρκετά δύσκολο να συνεχίσουν με άλλον τραγουδιστή.

in b4 leris commits suicide

Xάλι…Και έπρεπε να γίνει φέτος…Κρίμα